Moggi Strikes Again

3 posters

Go down

Moggi Strikes Again Empty Moggi Strikes Again

Post by Juveman17 Wed 09 May 2012, 21:14

Moggi: "Where should Juve put the 3rd star? On Moratti's head. Right in the middle of his forehead."

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Moggi Strikes Again Empty Re: Moggi Strikes Again

Post by DeviAngel Wed 09 May 2012, 21:35

Luciano Moggi has a novel idea on where Juventus can put the third golden star. “I’d nail it to Massimo Moratti’s forehead.”

A row is erupting between Juve and the football authorities, as the club considers this to be their 30th Scudetto, counting the two that were stripped in the Calciopoli trial of 2006.

“Of course Juventus ought to put the third star on their jerseys,” said Moggi on Radio 24, referring to the tradition of a golden star depicting each 10 titles.

“If it were up to me, I’d nail it to Moratti’s forehead.”

Inter President Moratti insists the 2005-06 Scudetto stripped from Juventus and handed to the Nerazzurri was deserved, even with the emergence of fresh evidence.

Moggi was the director general at the time of the Calciopoli incidents and generally considered to be the main figure in the scandal.

“Of course I’m still in contact with President Andrea Agnelli and we spoke after the Scudetto. He learned how to be a director from me and Antonio Giraudo. We taught him well.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Thu 10 May 2012, 04:09

DeviAngel wrote:Luciano Moggi has a novel idea on where Juventus can put the third golden star. “I’d nail it to Massimo Moratti’s forehead.”

A row is erupting between Juve and the football authorities, as the club considers this to be their 30th Scudetto, counting the two that were stripped in the Calciopoli trial of 2006.

“Of course Juventus ought to put the third star on their jerseys,” said Moggi on Radio 24, referring to the tradition of a golden star depicting each 10 titles.

“If it were up to me, I’d nail it to Moratti’s forehead.”

Inter President Moratti insists the 2005-06 Scudetto stripped from Juventus and handed to the Nerazzurri was deserved, even with the emergence of fresh evidence.

Moggi was the director general at the time of the Calciopoli incidents and generally considered to be the main figure in the scandal.

“Of course I’m still in contact with President Andrea Agnelli and we spoke after the Scudetto. He learned how to be a director from me and Antonio Giraudo. We taught him well.”

:bow: Santo
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down