del_boy
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeviAngel
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No Kun, No Rossi, Vucinic it is - Page 2 Empty Re: No Kun, No Rossi, Vucinic it is

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Mole got it right. lets put in perspective here.

in real madrid vucinic wudnt even make the bench let alone being a starter. we got wc subs. vucinic, not being wc, wud rot in our reserves. 18 million for him? ur better off buying a young potential filled forward from SA than buying Vucinic with that money.

only time will tell when juve returns to former self as this current juve looks very unfamiliar.

None the less there's no need to compare the two, Madrid have nothing to do with Juve.

Seriously Juventus fan's are happy with this signing?

You should not accept mediocrity, you are Juventus ffs, you maybe down now but you need higher quality to get you back to the top and signing players for the bench is'nt going to take you anywhere.

I excpect another season of finishing 6th or below tbh.

is it 31st of august ??or has marotta officially closed juve's market !?..

its a pretty stupid thread title tbh..as i've said earlier vucinic is possibly brought to fill the role of left wing..

It's not like you are going to buy a quality lb, ss or lw is it, so yes the market after you complete deal's for Vucinic and Lugano will be over.

Common sense really you are not going to buy another forward after spending 14 million on Vucinic and it's obvious for a long time that you feel PDC and Ziegler are good enough for LB.

This is it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

No Kun, No Rossi, Vucinic it is - Page 2 Empty Re: No Kun, No Rossi, Vucinic it is

Post by Error Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 pm

After all those rumors and +100 million transfer kitty they end up with guys like Ziegler, Vucinic, Liechsteiner, Motta, Pepe, Quaglirella, Matri, Pirlo, Vidal? Sorry but that's quite disappointing.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

its a pretty ignorant thread title tbh..as i've said earlier vucinic is possibly brought to fill the role of left wing..

why is it ignorant? you failed to close Kun, last i heard the Rossi is off the market, and now you are moving on Vucinic. You dont look any closer to signing Bastos for whatever reason, and there is nothing about a LW.

if you do sign Rossi before august 31, then i will change the title, meanwhile, Vucinic is the next step it seems
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Mole got it right. lets put in perspective here.

in real madrid vucinic wudnt even make the bench let alone being a starter. we got wc subs. vucinic, not being wc, wud rot in our reserves. 18 million for him? ur better off buying a young potential filled forward from SA than buying Vucinic with that money.

only time will tell when juve returns to former self as this current juve looks very unfamiliar.

None the less there's no need to compare the two, Madrid have nothing to do with Juve.

Seriously Juventus fan's are happy with this signing?

You should not accept mediocrity, you are Juventus ffs, you maybe down now but you need higher quality to get you back to the top and signing players for the bench is'nt going to take you anywhere.

I excpect another season of finishing 6th or below tbh.

its a pretty stupid thread title tbh..as i've said earlier vucinic is possibly brought to fill the role of left wing..

It's not like you are going to buy a quality lb, ss or lw is it, so yes the market after you complete deal's for Vucinic and Lugano will be over.

Common sense really you are not going to buy another forward after spending 14 million on Vucinic and it's obvious for a long time that you feel PDC and Ziegler are good enough for LB.

This is it.

i believe marotta is bringing players suitable for conte's 4-2-4 formation..which means that we need to buy a LW and possibly an SS..conte has time and again stressed on the fact that he intends to use 4-2-4 formation..

and it looks likely that vucinic is being brought as an alternative to bastos to fill the left wing role..

or the other possibility is vucinic being brought as an SS ,and perhaps we shift focus on getting a world class left winger..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:20 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

its a pretty ignorant thread title tbh..as i've said earlier vucinic is possibly brought to fill the role of left wing..

why is it ignorant? you failed to close Kun, last i heard the Rossi is off the market, and now you are moving on Vucinic. You dont look any closer to signing Bastos for whatever reason, and there is nothing about a LW.

if you do sign Rossi before august 31, then i will change the title, meanwhile, Vucinic is the next step it seems

it would be much better if you made this thread once the window closes..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 pm

see why I made the pulling factor thread, Juve don't have enough of it to make their targets use their player power to force moves.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:25 pm

David Trezeguet would have come in handy right about now.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Dont feel hurt bro, jut a reality of the market as of now, we take the information as it comes.

do you think marotta would have spent 27+M for Rossi and then 15+M for Vucinic? To me, going for Vucinic means the Rossi option is gone.

Cassano could be an option
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Vucinic won't block another player coming in.
He is class when he actually plays, it is all about Conte getting the best from him.

He comes in at around the same price of Matri and Quagliarella, both had a good impact on Juventus.

Overall I am for the buy as long as that isn't it for the market which I am sure it is not.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:29 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Dont feel hurt bro, jut a reality of the market as of now, we take the information as it comes.

do you think marotta would have spent 27+M for Rossi and then 15+M for Vucinic? To me, going for Vucinic means the Rossi option is gone.

lol..i'm not hurt..i just felt this was an inappropriate title in an inappropriate time..

you can come to all sorts of conclusions once the market has ended..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 pm

What we need is to get back to our old ways, buying sh** players who become miraculously very good.

The problem is that is supported a lot by team spirit and tactics though. Stile Juventus, as 'borrowed' very sucessfully by SAF is something we were renowned for, but we have since forgotten.

:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:39 pm

The problem for me with Juventus is they are changing coach every season and polaying different formation every year.They then go out and but players to adopt that formation and last years buys become redundant.They should identify a good coach and give him time to build a team even if it isnt successful initially.Juventinos should be patient IMO.

And the biggest positive of Vucinic going to Juve is Spurs are ending up with shit strikers again. Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:43 pm

What's up with Juve? They have the name, the legacy and money... I mean, Malaga have been more impressive on the transfer market this season and they only have money, arguably less than Juve too...
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:The problem for me with Juventus is they are changing coach every season and polaying different formation every year.They then go out and but players to adopt that formation and last years buys become redundant.They should identify a good coach and give him time to build a team even if it isnt successful initially.Juventinos should be patient IMO.

I agree 100% myself.

(But I know many wont Razz)

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:52 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:What's up with Juve? They have the name, the legacy and money... I mean, Malaga have been more impressive on the transfer market this season and they only have money, arguably less than Juve too...

The million dollar question.

But basically everything is wrong to be honest Very Happy.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:05 pm

well juve missed out on a marquee signing, something they really needed
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Jesus, how many players now have Spurs failed to land since they landed VDV?

Vucinic
Rossi
Llorente
Aguero
Benzima
Adebayor

or something of that extent, I remember some one posted the actual list on the old forum of all the failed strikers Spurs have tried to land and failed lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Rossi>Vucinic>Aguero.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Vucinic? not madrid quality i tell ya that now. aguero and rossi are far closer to madrid quality than vucinic
How sad... my condolences to juventus fans. Marrotta is truly one incompetent f***.

Thank you. I feel the pain but unfortunately the majority of these "fans" do not.

Marotta simply is not quality. Juventus need Luciano Moggi to succeed once again because these deals are disgusting.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Vucinic isnt as bad as people think.. he is a very balanced attacker, good with his head and feet, can dribble and is not Berbaslow either. Versatile, and used to playing in Serie A. With a good coach, perhaps this will turn out well?

I actually think it is possible for Juve to qualify for CL, but compared to last years form, it might seem like a lottery among the other contenders at the moment. Many of Juve`s games last season ended a draw or loss in many silly ways, which indicates not only poor quality, but a lack of a 100 % concentration throughout.

With the new coach, new arena, and hardcore supporters giving everything in all home-matches, they can be a tough nut to crack for any team in Serie A. Even last year they played well against the top teams, but lost and drew against lesser opponents. So it seems like there was a leadership issue here, perhaps just bad trainers the Juve-management selected in general. (Pure quality was not there either ofc)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 pm

He will do great things in the Juve shirt, GOOD LUCK MIRKO!
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Dont feel hurt bro, jut a reality of the market as of now, we take the information as it comes.

Exactly. People are telling me to wait and all is not lost but that is a joke. Vucinic will not be a sub when Marotta would not put up money for Rossi.

Cassano would be great. Marotta did the smart thing and instead of getting him for free in January, he waited and will potentially get him while he is contracted to Milan who will not do Juventus any favors in cutting the price down.

FORZA MAROTTA.

/sarcasm
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Hmm, I'd rather spend that money or stick to youth than waste that much money on Vucinic, to be honest. What happened to Bastos, anyways? He would have been decent and is a natural LW.

I don't like how everyone is sucking on Conte's 4-2-4... because IMO, what Juve need is something solid and proven, not an experimental formation never tried out in top leagues. 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 or whatever would suit your needs (even better, because Marchisio will start) and are actually solid, proven formations.

A lone midfield of Pirlo and Vidal will get overrun, unless your fullbacks and wingers are workhorse kings, which they aren't.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
ynwa wrote:Liverpool is linked with new Juventus signing, Michel Bastos. :coffee:

conte didn't wanted him .....he wants Vucinic as he needs LWST .... but I think Vucinic is the SS in the 4-2-4 and that we will sign great LW ....but dunno who it is

Lugano and vucinic seem on their way

-----Lichtsteiner-----Lugano??---Chiellini---Ziegler---
----------------Marchisio---Vidal----------
-----Krasic----Matri---Vucinic??-----LW?----

that ain't bad team u know
I cant see Pirlo, I thought he was a very important signing for Juve?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Hmm, I'd rather spend that money or stick to youth than waste that much money on Vucinic, to be honest. What happened to Bastos, anyways? He would have been decent and is a natural LW.

I don't like how everyone is sucking on Conte's 4-2-4... because IMO, what Juve need is something solid and proven, not an experimental formation never tried out in top leagues. 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 or whatever would suit your needs (even better, because Marchisio will start) and are actually solid, proven formations.

A lone midfield of Pirlo and Vidal will get overrun, unless your fullbacks and wingers are workhorse kings, which they aren't.

THANK YOU.

Bastos is still lingering because Marotta would rather spend big money on players than be sensible about it. Bastos was a huge option but it is still lingering.

A 4-3-3 is best with Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal in the midfield, and up front with Vucinic [unfortunately, I would rather have Bastos]-Quagz/Matri-Krasic.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:04 pm

baresi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
ynwa wrote:Liverpool is linked with new Juventus signing, Michel Bastos. :coffee:

conte didn't wanted him .....he wants Vucinic as he needs LWST .... but I think Vucinic is the SS in the 4-2-4 and that we will sign great LW ....but dunno who it is

Lugano and vucinic seem on their way

-----Lichtsteiner-----Lugano??---Chiellini---Ziegler---
----------------Marchisio---Vidal----------
-----Krasic----Matri---Vucinic??-----LW?----

that ain't bad team u know
I cant see Pirlo, I thought he was a very important signing for Juve?

Devi is being very unrealistic.

Pirlo will be a huge starter, Conte confirmed this. De Ceglie will also start ahead of Ziegler, and Lugano will not be a starter, Bonucci will.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next