del_boy
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeviAngel
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No Kun, No Rossi, Vucinic it is - Page 5 Empty Re: No Kun, No Rossi, Vucinic it is

Post by Luca Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 pm

It isn't all Juventus fans, he is getting praised in the Juve section from some of us Smile

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

No Kun, No Rossi, Vucinic it is - Page 5 Empty Re: No Kun, No Rossi, Vucinic it is

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Luca wrote:It isn't all Juventus fans, he is getting praised in the Juve section from some of us Smile

I know man ..It's just a few ...A lot of them to seem to be pissed that you didn't get Rossi instead ...I can tell you this now ....Mirko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rossi
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 pm

He is not what Juve needs Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:32 am

u all forget that Juve has money to buy another player and splash big on him MArotta confirmed this ..ffs

and nelcuroe ...what facts do u have ? I know the facts that u made up ....

and rossi is not World Class ask everybody u know he ain't
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:Vucinic? not madrid quality i tell ya that now. aguero and rossi are far closer to madrid quality than vucinic
How sad... my condolences to juventus fans. Marrotta is truly one incompetent f***.
How much more arrogant can one be?

I am just quite disappointed with juve's activity. they dont go for wc players , they go for moderate players. a club of juve's stature shudnt be signing such players. these players juve are signing... wudnt be a starter in any top team in england or in spain apart from pirlo, probably vidal as well. malaga, psg are outdoing juve in the transfer market. truly how the mighty have fallen.

@ LM
I say madrid quality as wc player that wud be a starter in just about any team except maybe barca. these juve signings... arent wc. they are good enough... to land juve a decent 5th place. juve need far better than wut they are signing if they are to challenge ac milan or inter for that matter.

You still haven't answered my question as to what relevance Vucinic has to Madrid.

Do you have any links suggesting he was going to Madrid? Because I sure as hell don't.

Wanna know why?

Because he's never been linked with Madrid. Therefore, you calling him "not madrid material" constitutes trolling. Cut it out.

He isnt madrid material as im trying to state that he isnt world class as in real madrid, u need to be wc to be even considered to play for madrid or have the potential to be wc. such quality cud be a starter in any top team. I'm using Madrid as a benchmark for quality. as such, vucinic fails as he wudnt be a starter in say... bayern, manutd, barca, madrid, milan, inter, liverpool. i have no intention of stating him coming to madrid, that is laughable and i have no clue how u came up with this interpretation. :?:

although now u mentioned it, he was linked with us sometime 4 years ago as schuster, who was rm coach at the time, was looking for a striker and he wanted vucinic, but vucinic declined us if memory serves correctly. but Im not talking about that am I?

im was questioning vucinic's quality and comparing that quality to the quality u wud find in the tops teams of the world, with madrid being the benchmark. this is why i say he isnt madrid material as the way i see it, he doesnt pass the benchmark at all nor wud he fit in any of the teams i mentioned earlier. hence, "not madrid material".

I really dont know how u wud come up with ur current interpretation of my text but know that u interpreted it completely wrong, i suggest u reread twice, i do not recall saying that vucinic is going to madrid. Do not twist my words to fit ur interpretation, that wud be much worse. :coffee:

finally, try again.

I simply looked at your post and responded. No interpretation needed. That's not my point though.

This is a thread concerning Roma and Juventus with the player concerned being Mirko Vucinic.

Where does Real Madrid figure in this? Why was Madrid even mentioned?

Secondly, you vastly underrate Vucinic, but I will agree with you. He's not cut out for Madrid. Is that because he's not good enough? Absolutely not. It's because his style of football is incompatible with Madrid's. If you had said that instead of arrogantly assuming that he isn't good enough, I would not have taken offense.

Bottom line: Talk about Vucinic and his impact on Roma or Juventus or both. Nothing else. No need to go derailing this thread with biased nonsense.

1. reread my post. again.
2. so if i worded differently, u wudnt take offense to it? to make simple for u to understand: Vucinic is not good enough for juventus and not wut they need considering the quality of the attacking front, they need someone like aguero or rossi not vucinic. the fact that he hasnt scored past 15 league goals since coming to roma suggest he isnt influential. hasnt gone past 20 goals in total in one season since coming to roma suggests he isnt good enough and is not wc. his highest performance in a roma shirt was the 09-10 season where he scored 19 goals in all competitions. last season he only scored 11 total, 10 in the league. this man is in decline, but perhaps it is due to the situation roma was in earlier in the season? his best time in his career was with lecce and has since failed to replicate such form.

either way i do not understand ur words. unless if ur a vucinic fanboy, u have no reason to spout nonsense. I am a biased person but only when it comes to a player i favor greatly, and last i recall, the name of that player hasn't been mentioned in this entire thread. ur point is moot.

summary: vucinic isnt good enough for juventus or for any top team in world for that matter. u cant handle that, deal with it, that is the truth. Vucinic has done nothing to warrant such recognition especially considering how he did last season. 11 goals is laughable. didnt matri do better? combine his time with cagliari and juve and he has scored 19 last season. juve wasting money imo. :coffee: Juve deserve better in all seriousness. and im not even a juve fan.

Let's use your logic on Del Piero. He hasn't scored 20+ goals in a loooooong time. Your logic implies that because of that, Del Piero is no longer influential to Juve...do you see how ridiculous such logic is?

ADP has been arguably the most influential player every season for Juve and he doesn't have to score bucket loads of goals to do it. The goal tally is nice there in Spain, but it ain't the end all, be all in Italy. It's the quality of the goal, it's the importance of the goal and Vucinic has a knack for scoring them when we need him to. THAT'S INFLUENTIAL. I never said anything about him being world-class because he isn't, but he's certainly capable of influencing the outcomes of matches. As a Roma fan that's seen it, it's pure fact.

Moving on, I am not a Vucinic fanboy. I simply find it annoying when you slag off a player you know absolutely nothing about besides what you dig up on Google. You didn't watch Vucinic's early days with Lecce, you didn't watch him slowly ease his way into the Roma team and become a fan favorite as a super sub, and you sure as hell didn't watch him flourish and into one of the best attackers in Italian football. If he had been playing for Lazio and he was in this same situation with you unfairly slagging him off, I'd have gone to bat for him as well. Fanboy-ism has nothing to do with this. You just know absolutely nothing about Mirko Vucinic and yet you see fit to judge him as an inferior player. Abhorrent.

Furthermore, Vucinic's form was poor last season, but 11 goals is quite good for a player supposedly "not good enough for Juve or any other top team". Matri was the only Juve striker that outscored Vucinic so what exactly is your point? Matri>Vucinic? I agree completely. He was better than Vuci last season. Not afraid to say that. It's the truth after all.

And lest I forget, that player that "isn't good enough for Juve or any top team" destroyed Chelsea with a brace and scored the winner against none other than Real Madrid at the Bernabeu to send them out of the CL. Perhaps that's why you hate him so much? Surely, if Vucinic is as bad a player as YOU said he is, how the hell did he manage to score 3 goals against two of the best teams in world football?

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 am

I was even sure to color code my responses so that you wouldn't "misinterpret" my words.

No excuses this time.

Your turn.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 am

I think I took acid in the middle of this thread.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 am

McLewis wrote:I was even sure to color code my responses so that you wouldn't "misinterpret" my words.

No excuses this time.

Your turn.
Bravo

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 am

I actually thought Bastos was already at Juventus the fans on this forum spoke about it.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 am

Shit! Someone beat devil to a headline of "B.NEWS : JUVE SIGN VUCINIC!"
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:34 am

McLewis wrote:I was even sure to color code my responses so that you wouldn't "misinterpret" my words.

No excuses this time.

Your turn.

alright gonna number this based on the colours lol.

Red: Del Piero hasnt been influential for juventus since 09-10 season i believe. unless a juve fan can correct me on that, thats why they have signed matri and quagliarella. DP cant do it no more.
So Vucinic has a knack to score when its influential? seeing roma in 6th place last season, i guess he hasnt done that often now did he? every player has his moments though so whether he can influence some matches or not i guess ill concede to u. every match though i highly doubt.

Blue: I'll admit never seen him play. So how am I making this judgement? friends of mine that watch serie a. they tell me vucinic is good but average at best. I do watch serie a but only when the rossoneri play. I trust my friends judgement. I cant use youtube to see whether he is good or not as youtube can make anyone look as good as say rooney or tevez. I know of some of the attacking talent of serie a but ive never heard of vucinic... which leads me to more doubt on his ability. and u say he is one of the most talented attackers in serie a? calcio IS dead, moggi was right.

Green: Chelsea isnt a big team in europe. big fish in that small pond called the uk, little fish come the ocean callled europe. though they certainly have the players of a big fish in the ocean. but they are no different than mancity, one with no history except in england. Vucinic scored on madrid? that was when we had a coach who made our attack decent but our defense very fragile. that and ramos was red carded in the 1nd leg. nevertheless that is impressive to score on us. i slightly remember the match. roma was decent back then. no surprise considering it was spalleti that outfoxed schuster no less.

Vucinic is probably a decent forward and i am underrating him, i think i wudnt be bashing on him in truth if it wasnt for juve previous targets before vucinic. is vucinic better than aguero and rossi? i think not. and ultimately is how im viewing vucinic. who is he in comparison to aguero and rossi? Juve were after two great players and now have to settle for vucinic? pretty sad... Juve needs a leader in attack, not some decent player.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:56 am

Vucinic is a good player though.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:01 am

Magricos wrote: Vucinic is a good player though.

ill pay attention to him now whenever i get the chance. wanna see this guy who everyone is hyping up now for no decent reason...

EDIT: just went to the juve section to observe opinion of juve fans on vucinic... well now it appears Luciano Moggi is rating this guy better for juve than rossi. certainly interesting... looks like im gonna eat crow now, Moggi is wise and he is rarely wrong about this sort of thing. Now im definitely interested in Vucinic now. To read that Moggi rates him better than rossi for juve... Vucinic must be capable of great things. bounce

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:

ill pay attention to him now whenever i get the chance. wanna see this guy who everyone is hyping up now for no decent reason...

Not good enough for the hype imo. he is too inconsistent . He will give you an excellent performance once every blue moon

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:15 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:

No excuses this time.

Your turn.

Red: Del Piero hasnt been influential for juventus since 09-10 season i believe. unless a juve fan can correct me on that, thats why they have signed matri and quagliarella. DP cant do it no more.
So Vucinic has a knack to score when its influential? seeing roma in 6th place last season, i guess he hasnt done that often now did he? every player has his moments though so whether he can influence some matches or not i guess ill concede to u. every match though i highly doubt.

Blue: I'll admit never seen him play. So how am I making this judgement? friends of mine that watch serie a. they tell me vucinic is good but average at best. I do watch serie a but only when the rossoneri play. I trust my friends judgement. I cant use youtube to see whether he is good or not as youtube can make anyone look as good as say rooney or tevez. I know of some of the attacking talent of serie a but ive never heard of vucinic... which leads me to more doubt on his ability. and u say he is one of the most talented attackers in serie a? calcio IS dead, moggi was right.

Green: Chelsea isnt a big team in europe. big fish in that small pond called the uk, little fish come the ocean callled europe. though they certainly have the players of a big fish in the ocean. but they are no different than mancity, one with no history except in england. Vucinic scored on madrid? that was when we had a coach who made our attack decent but our defense very fragile. that and ramos was red carded in the 1nd leg. nevertheless that is impressive to score on us. i slightly remember the match. roma was decent back then. no surprise considering it was spalleti that outfoxed schuster no less.

Vucinic is probably a decent forward and i am underrating him, i think i wudnt be bashing on him in truth if it wasnt for juve previous targets before vucinic. is vucinic better than aguero and rossi? i think not. and ultimately is how im viewing vucinic. who is he in comparison to aguero and rossi? Juve were after two great players and now have to settle for vucinic? pretty sad... Juve needs a leader in attack, not some decent player.

ADP is Juve's captain. A living symbol of the club. A talisman. His influence extends far beyond the football pitch, but that where we'll keep this debate. Since you've admitted basically that you don't watch a lot of Serie A other than Milan, you wouldn't have noticed that whenever ADP plays, Juve have a swagger about them. If he doesn't start and they play badly, they usually get far better when he enters the game. Wanna know what that effect is called? Influence, brah. ADP has it in spades and he doesn't have to score 57 billion goals to get it.

That told me everything I needed to know. I could stop the debate right now, but I have all weekend so I'll humor you and drag this out. How about you actually watch Vucinic play and judge him for yourself? It doesn't even have to be with Roma or Juve. Watch him with Montenegro or something. Depending on Google or Youtube or your friends doesn't cut it. Watch the guy for yourself and then judge him. You'll find that he's nothing like you described him so dismissively to be.

Chelsea went to the CL final that year. They destroyed a lot of teams on their way to that final that year, but Vucinic made sure that we weren't one of those teams. Not too many forwards get the better of their defense the way Vucinic did. He made it all look so easy. Call Chelsea what you want, but that year they were favorites for the CL and rightfully so. Vucinic was at his very best that night and he deserves his goals, put his body on the line for the club. Don't take that away from him by belittling the opponents.

Yes, he scored against the mighty Madrid. It was a neat, but unspectacular finish from Vucinic. By that time, Madrid had all, but given up as the goal came at the very death...into stoppages. I have absolutely no idea why you find it so amusing that such a good striker was actually able to breach your defense. It's quite possible you know.

Thank you for admitting that you were underrating Vucinic. Don't take my word for it. Like i've been saying. I've watched this guy since he first arrived in Serie A, I know exactly what he's capable of doing on the pitch and you've not given him any near the credit he deserves for how far he's come in his career. His experience in the league puts him at a clear and distinct, but temporary advantage over Aguero and Rossi who would both require time to adapt to their new surroundings. Vucinic is certainly not better than either of them, even at his best, but he equals Rossi. He's earned his move to Juve IMO.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:25 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:

EDIT: just went to the juve section to observe opinion of juve fans on vucinic... well now it appears Luciano Moggi is rating this guy better for juve than rossi. certainly interesting... looks like im gonna eat crow now, Moggi is wise and he is rarely wrong about this sort of thing. Now im definitely interested in Vucinic now. To read that Moggi rates him better than rossi for juve... Vucinic must be capable of great things. bounce

it's quite shameful that you lashed out on a player without not even knowing a thing about him. you just quickly went on wikipedia, looked at his goal record, and started lambasting the guy, drawing out conclusions like with just 15 goals, he is laughable, he isnt quality. seriously if you know nothing about a player, be humble and ask. what a joke
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:33 am

McLewis wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

No excuses this time.

Your turn.

ADP is Juve's captain. A living symbol of the club. A talisman. His influence extends far beyond the football pitch, but that where we'll keep this debate. Since you've admitted basically that you don't watch a lot of Serie A other than Milan, you wouldn't have noticed that whenever ADP plays, Juve have a swagger about them. If he doesn't start and they play badly, they usually get far better when he enters the game. Wanna know what that effect is called? Influence, brah. ADP has it in spades and he doesn't have to score 57 billion goals to get it.

That told me everything I needed to know. I could stop the debate right now, but I have all weekend so I'll humor you and drag this out. How about you actually watch Vucinic play and judge him for yourself? It doesn't even have to be with Roma or Juve. Watch him with Montenegro or something. Depending on Google or Youtube or your friends doesn't cut it. Watch the guy for yourself and then judge him. You'll find that he's nothing like you described him so dismissively to be.

Chelsea went to the CL final that year. They destroyed a lot of teams on their way to that final that year, but Vucinic made sure that we weren't one of those teams. Not too many forwards get the better of their defense the way Vucinic did. He made it all look so easy. Call Chelsea what you want, but that year they were favorites for the CL and rightfully so. Vucinic was at his very best that night and he deserves his goals, put his body on the line for the club. Don't take that away from him by belittling the opponents.

Yes, he scored against the mighty Madrid. It was a neat, but unspectacular finish from Vucinic. By that time, Madrid had all, but given up as the goal came at the very death...into stoppages. I have absolutely no idea why you find it so amusing that such a good striker was actually able to breach your defense. It's quite possible you know.

Thank you for admitting that you were underrating Vucinic. Don't take my word for it. Like i've been saying. I've watched this guy since he first arrived in Serie A, I know exactly what he's capable of doing on the pitch and you've not given him any near the credit he deserves for how far he's come in his career. His experience in the league puts him at a clear and distinct, but temporary advantage over Aguero and Rossi who would both require time to adapt to their new surroundings. Vucinic is certainly not better than either of them, even at his best, but he equals Rossi. He's earned his move to Juve IMO.

i have to correct something here...

on madrid. that was when we had schuster as coach. during that time we had a very weak defense. I will not belittle Vucinic as he probably deserved to score. but do not think i rate madrid defense highly during that time, as stated, under schuster our defense was quite leaky. facing an italian team, roma of all teams, during that time was the worst case scenario madrid cud face due to our tactics at the time. schuster wasnt tactically good and we attacked good but at the cost of a deficient defense. italian teams during schuster's time done us in becuz of schuster's ineptness in tactics. it also didnt help that sergio ramos got red carded in the first leg. roma did well to knock us out with superior tactics.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

it's quite shameful that you lashed out on a player without not even knowing a thing about him. you just quickly went on wikipedia, looked at his goal record, and started lambasting the guy, drawing out conclusions like with just 15 goals, he is laughable, he isnt quality. seriously if you know nothing about a player, be humble and ask. what a joke
Thumbs up

:flower:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

Id rather be embarrassed tbh. Everyone needs to be embarrassed at some point. If one just asks trying to avoid being embarrassed. that person must lead a very boring life. wut makes life exciting and funny is the embarrassing moments imho whether on the internet or IRL. that and i feel no shame so i guess that helps. also man enough to admit to my own mistake.

although i must admit, reading this from u of all people nick... I lol'd Very Happy
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:55 am

Moggi rates Vucinic better in Conte's system.
Conte wanted a left sided player capable of cutting inside going for a shot, taking on defenders and what not. Rossi is a left footed player he would struggle here.

Vucinic is capable of that position, he can be a left winger or a striker.
In a 4-3-3 which might be implemented he is perfect for the left forward/wing role. I don't like him much in a 4-4-2 as a winger, as a striker yes.

Anyways moving on, the only thing holding Vucinic back is his own mentality, he is inconsistent and he sometimes appears lazy but when he is up to it he can really play at a high level. If Conte and Juventus somehow get the best out of him it is a great transfer in my mind.

Lastly, Vucinic's arrival does not block the arrival of another top player- this was said by Marotta some time ago.

If a 4-4-2 is used, either another left wing or another striker will come in. At this point if Vucinic just replaced Amauri and Iaquinta then again this is a good move in my mind.

Juventus now have a potential starting 11 if a 4-3-3 is used.

Vucinic-Matri-Krasic
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
PDC-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

Pretty dangerous team in my opinion but really thin in all areas, this has to be corrected by the time the window closes.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 am

Nick gone a-a-a- tro-tro-tro-tro-LLING.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:20 am

Finally some contrition from Turok.

That's what I was waiting for.

Debate closed.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 am

elmystique wrote:Nick gone a-a-a- tro-tro-tro-tro-LLING.....

haha yh i was trolling a bit, i was also hoping juventus would go for Tevez tho, he has that bit of mentality that can uplift a squad, like he did for city.

vucinic has quality, but it's a bit far from the idea behind signing Kun or Rossi, not that Rossi was a better choice anyway.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 am

Milanfan7 wrote:Shit! Someone beat devil to a headline of "B.NEWS : JUVE SIGN VUCINIC!"

Its devI ... Smile)

B.NEWS : " Juve sign Vucinic"

There u go
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 am

first of all it was a pretty silly thread title..nick mostly had the intention of trolling..

and 2nd ,its too premature to bring up this discussion..

we are paying 15m to roma in three installments..so in reality,we are spending
just 5m on him this year..

he is most definitely arriving as LW signing as an alternative to bastos and not as an alternative to kun or rossi..

More than a month to go,and we still arent finished in the transfer market..I am certainly optimistic that a great player will indeed arrive..

Well if it doesnt happen ,I would join in too and bash Marotta and question Juve Mgmnt's ambitions..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:25 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
we are paying 15m to roma in three installments..so in reality,we are spending
just 5m on him this year..

This is completely wrong assumption.I have seen this assumption plenty of times in Juve section in old forums.

Most transfers are installments nowadays.It doesnt matter whether u are giving 15mil in 3 installments or 1 installment its still takes 15mil of ur Kitty because teams give bank or similar security for these installments.

If u are believing otherwise do u then take into account the installments of previous buys made by Juve into this year's transfer Budget?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next