Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 41 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Doc Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Play like Messi you say. It's actually been quite a while since I've seen Messi really command a CL tie meanwhile, Ronaldo has done that quite often since Madrid's domination in Europe began. And most importantly, he has and currently is our leading goal scorer so he really has legit grounds of wanting more money. Ronaldo has every right to want a better contract and Madrid has every right to tell him no.

Like the Russian spy DoC mentioned, I get both parties.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 41 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Doc wrote:Play like Messi you say. It's actually been quite a while since I've seen Messi really command a CL tie meanwhile, Ronaldo has done that quite often since Madrid's domination in Europe began. And most importantly, he has and currently is our leading goal scorer so he really has legit grounds of wanting more money. Ronaldo has every right to want a better contract and Madrid has every right to tell him no.

I'd like to see Ronaldo topping the scoring charts while being supplied by scrubs like Paulinho, Rakitic, Alba, Roberto, Denis and who the heck he plays with nowadays. All this while creating the most chancrs, dribbles and through balls in Europe not camping in the box.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Rakitic ain't a scrub, neither is Alba. And Barcelona also have Iniesta and Suarez. And yes, Ronaldo would still score goals with that team. Your continuous and weird rants against Ronaldo seems to be going longer than it should.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:25 pm

Doc wrote:Rakitic ain't a scrub, neither is Alba. And Barcelona also have Iniesta and Suarez. And yes, Ronaldo would still score goals with that team. Your continuous and weird rants against Ronaldo seems to be going longer than it should.

Best player in the world had 2 la Liga goals in January and as of 5th of June 2018 has 2 la Liga titles in 9 years compared to Messi's 6. And when I watch Messi's contribution to mierda's succes it reflects better than anything in wages differential. If I were Perez I'd feel insulted if this guy came to me and asked for the same salary as the other guy
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:33 pm

He ended the campaign with 26 La Liga goals, 15 UCL goals and has 4 CL titles in 5 years including 3 in a row which he has been an integral part of winning them particularly this one as without his goals, we aren't winning shit.

The actual Perez actually has a legit dilemma that isn't easily rectified.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Doc wrote:He ended the campaign with 26 La Liga goals, 15 UCL goals and has 4 CL titles in 5 years including 3 in a row which he has been an integral part of winning them particularly this one as without his goals, we aren't winning shit.

The actual Perez actually has a legit dilemma that isn't easily rectified.  

Yep, does that mean we should give each and every player a contract extension on a massive salary after pulling a cheap trick   during the CL final celebrations, literally seconds after winning the 3rd trophy in a row, unmatched achievement in european football history? Does he play football better then Modric? Or Marcelo? Or Toni Kroos ?

He's the only best player in the world I've ever seen that can't play a simple pass or beat a man in a decisive CL game.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:37 am

Doc wrote:Play like Messi you say. It's actually been quite a while since I've seen Messi really command a CL tie meanwhile, Ronaldo has done that quite often since Madrid's domination in Europe began. And most importantly, he has and currently is our leading goal scorer so he really has legit grounds of wanting more money. Ronaldo has every right to want a better contract and Madrid has every right to tell him no.

I've tried to watch Barcelona's matches more often this season, and despite all of Messi's fancy, lobbed passes and occasional dribbling runs, his entertaining performances often don't lead to any substantial end product, unless you count "oh, he created a chance that should've been and could've been..". He also has a tendency to stroll around the pitch like he couldn't give a damn sometimes, yet he seems to get a free pass. To be fair, Messi and CR are both often forgiven for things that other players would be harshly criticised for, simply because people are aware of the extent to which they can potentially impact a match on any given day. While I'd love to see more defence-splitting passes and fancy dribbles from CR, I'm not so sure I would trade it for Messi's end product in recent years. One may call him a poacher, but I'd argue that the poacher wins games more often than the trickster. As always, they have different strengths and weaknesses and they've both declined in different areas. I think Messi's main strength over Cristiano right now is that he's a few years younger and clearly has more left in the tank. We all know who's more talented, but that means fk all when you're not able to carry your team and you miss decisive pens and scoring chances. I think many of us are simply tired of watching the same front three for a decade.

I don't think it's necessary to point out that our success with CR7 as the spearhead has been greatly appreciated, but our forward line has stagnated and become dull. This isn't only a result of him being an undisputed starter for a decade, but with his partners in crime often being injured, out of form, or.. I'm tempted to say hardly relevant - the focus on him alone has been greater than ever. You'd think that trophies and winning were the most important thing, but I believe a younger, fresher player with a yet unknown potential as his replacement would do a lot in rekindling many fans' interest in the game.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Yep, does that mean we should give each and every player a contract extension on a massive salary after pulling a cheap trick during the CL final celebrations, literally seconds after winning the 3rd trophy in a row, unmatched achievement in european football history?
I would entertain the thought if the player was the clubs all time top scorer, 5x ballon d'or winner and someone who's averaged more than a goal per game during his stay at the club. If you think that's not special or easy to replace, you're being delusional.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Tabloids are claiming C. Ronaldo has made his decision to leave, due to broken promises made by Flo Perez. It's time for an overhaul, and I personally don't mind it if the rumor is true.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Gracias Komander Molenation Molenation Molenation
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Farewell Kommander. Your reign will be remembered as the greatest we've seen in decades.

I didn't truly appreciate you... until after the 2nd CL win.
Thanks for everything.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Someone on GL said that CR would struggle with the physicality and tactical emphasis of Serie A, but he seems to be settling down well despite a slow start.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Well whoever said that was wrong. this is not the 2000's
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Mamad wrote:Well whoever said that was wrong. this is not the 2000's

I don't remember who said it, and they might've been trolling, but I believe they were comparing Serie A to La Liga.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Serie A is perfect for players that are slowing down a bit. It's less about speed and more about building a play. If you have to compare... EPL is all about speed. Serie is all about tactics. La Liga is a mixture of the two. The refereeing gives scorers a big edge in La liga however.

Good for CR. IMO, his output is going to be about 30 goals this season. I do think he's slowed down.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:04 pm

He has been killing with the team play. 0 selfishness, dropping back, switching wings, setting up players, 40 passes per game.

He struggled for like 2 games and then changed it up and it looks great.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Ronaldo, after years of being stupidly selfish, became a legit team player coming down to the now tail end of his Madrid career. Jjuve got the Ronaldo we have enjoyed for like 3-4 seasons. And because Jjuve is now worth watching, Ronaldo, despite the slow start in terms of goals, was always playing fine.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:24 pm

It's still stunning to me that we sold him without buying.... anyone.  I always assumed we would let him go once we had a replacement in place.  Stupid me.

Or if Flo actually thought that Benz and Bale were replacements.... stupid him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's still stunning to me that we sold him without buying.... anyone.  I always assumed we would let him go once we had a replacement in place.  Stupid me.

Or if Flo actually thought that Benz and Bale were replacements.... stupid him.

Flo and Sanchez really fked the team over with their "policy". As far as I am aware, Madrid has always been able to replace their forwards. The rest of the team may or may not be up to scratch but the forward position was always rectified. From Di Stefano to Santillana to Butragueno & Hugo to Raul, Morientes and OG Ronaldo to Ronaldo, Higuain and Benzema to Benzema and Mariano.

Bale isn't a forward, I don't care, he is a fking winger.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:54 pm

That doesn't include the numerous great forwards that have don the shirt. Seriously, those two fked up in a big way.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:03 pm

You forgot Suker and Zamorano.  What a player Zamorano was...

Edit: Not to mention RVN and Owen (I thought he scored every time he played just about; not sure why he didn't play more).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Not forgot, just didn't feel like typing all of that. It is quite a number of elite strikers that that club had but that's the point. Since Santiago Bernabeu revamped the club, the striker position has always been rectified. Well, until now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Memphis Depay is unhappy at Lyon... ffs go get him. He's playing great. Fekir too while you're at it. I don't care.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:56 pm

You know, Fekir is fine but even with Depay's fine(ish) form, I still would be glad if Madrid completely ignores him. Completely one footed and has that tunnel vision I totally hate in a footballer. Not to mention I just don't think he'll do well in another big club.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:46 am

sportsczy wrote:You forgot Suker and Zamorano.  What a player Zamorano was...

Edit: Not to mention RVN and Owen (I thought he scored every time he played just about; not sure why he didn't play more).

because almighty raul had to play, even though he was running around doing absolute zero all game. to the point luxembourgo benched figo (of all people to bench) to allow a forward trident of ronaldo owen and raul
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:01 am

Owen was legit good for us, really a shame Raul, who really was doing fk all, always had to play. I didn't mind of course, I was very much part of the Raulistas but Owen did well for what (little) time he was given.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next