Firenze
Arquitecto
titosantill
El Gunner
sportsczy
30 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:09 pm

You’re talking about public announcement!

Flo has to begin looking at alternatives if he can’t get acknowledgment from Mbappe. He can’t afford to go 2 seasons without a strong CF. He may not necessarily pull out of Mbappe pursuit, but he has to have an alternative in place by May.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:23 pm

futbol_bill wrote:You’re talking about public announcement!

Flo has to begin looking at alternatives if he can’t get acknowledgment from Mbappe. He can’t afford to go 2 seasons without a strong CF. He may not necessarily pull out of Mbappe pursuit, but he has to have an alternative in place by May.

Completely agreed. Flo should start kicking the tires on alternatives even now. That's just good business. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Problem is that Napoli president is insane lol (for Osimhen). He can't stop talking. So you have to be careful with whom you're chatting.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:21 pm

Manchester United are about to make a massive offer to Mbappe... and I mean massive as we're talking about bonuses, wages, and stock options given they're a public company (!!)...  according to reports.  The offer is also contingent on Zidane becoming the manager next season.

Again, Mbappe knows the new shareholder and sporting director of Man U very well.

Latest from the rumor mill.

It's interesting because this is truly the first free-agent football player in his absolute prime of Mbappe's level and age.  The football world has never seen this before.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:12 pm

Mbappe has to be stupid if he will take the move of such a club in such shambles at the moment. As a fan of him I would be really annoyed to see that waste of a club capture him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:18 pm

imagine how beautiful it would be to watch Mbappe go flop at Man Utd, much better than seeing him team up with Haaland at City
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:28 pm

The new management at Man U is good... they've been performing miracles at OGC Nice. Also, the key is to have Zidane as the manager.

I don't think it happens anyhow. But it could... you never know.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:10 pm

Mbappe's with another very nice goal vs Toulouse... just wow. Technique, speed, strength, ease at which he scores them. All the big clubs to fight tooth and nail to get him... instead of splashing out on a few players some of which seemingly cost close to 100M these days, just pay like 300M for Mbappe... would be worthwhile Razz N they can afford it...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:55 pm

Would prefer to see him at liverpool tbh. Manutd? They need cl footy first.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:58 pm

Do Man Utd even need him? Rashford >>
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:07 pm

Myesyats wrote:Do Man Utd even need him? Rashford >>
knowing utd they probably will find a way to bench the turtle in favor of marcus "like and subscribe" rashford.

Manutd operate more like some random youtube streamer playing fm than a proper football club.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:10 pm

marcus "like and subscribe" rashford Laughing Laughing Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:38 pm

I troll the bigsoccer Madrid forum quite a bit. I don't think they know that football plays with a round ball, not an oval one lol. So horrible.

The best one today was reading that marcelo had a better career (and was a better player) than roberto carlos :facepalm:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:I troll the bigsoccer Madrid forum quite a bit.  I don't think they know that football plays with a round ball, not an oval one lol.  So horrible.

The best one today was reading that marcelo had a better career (and was a better player) than roberto carlos :facepalm:
isnt shaven and crimson there? wonder how they're doing. Also, dont roberto carlos got a wc to his name? Better club career marcelo probably but international? Aint no way.

rashford is a top lad fighting to end child hunger i'll give him that much. though i reckon manutd fans wish he had the same enthusiasm playing for his donkey club.

wouldnt the turtle bench rashford? Also, would manutd even qualify for cl by season end? I cant see it with this grim utd side.

Just grim.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:15 am

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Psg-real-madrid-l-avenir-de-kylian-mbappe-pourrait-etre-connu-assez-vite/1440244

Ok... I've trolled enough here lol. L'Equipe says that Mbappe will make his decision fairly quickly. It shouldn't last very long. Likely Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:27 am

sportsczy wrote: L'Equipe says that Mbappe will make his decision fairly quickly.  It shouldn't last very long.  Likely Madrid.

Dont get your hopes up only to get them destroyed again, feels like I've read this sentence a hundred times before the turtle twists the plot once again

Its probably more likely that Macron will make him vice-president
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:08 pm

Same bs like Ancelotti going to Brazil for all that time only to extend with Real at the end... zzZZzzzZZz... media cooking up news when there is no news...

When is his 'deadline' though to make a decision? His expiry will be this summer n so he has to agree with a club that wants him this winter window? Or can he actually wait until the summer?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:39 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Same bs like Ancelotti going to Brazil for all that time only to extend with Real at the end... zzZZzzzZZz... media cooking up news when there is no news...

When is his 'deadline' though to make a decision? His expiry will be this summer n so he has to agree with a club that wants him this winter window? Or can he actually wait until the summer?

What are you on clown. The offer to coach Brasil was stated publically in Brasil. He said he wouldn’t take it until his contract with Madrid was complete.

Then last week, he discussed his situation with Flo and result was he renewed with Madrid in the past week.

Seems you love to create conspiracies, just like you think everything is corrupt.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:45 pm

Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:33 pm

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:23 pm

Meanwhile, Marca, AS... and Real Madrid by extension... are trying to hedge what they're saying with "Madrid doesn't care", etc because the ultimatum literally has had zero impact on the Mbappe camp. He will likely decide sooner rather than later (I think CL is the key) but it certainly will not be January 15. If Madrid doesn't want to wait, so be it. I don't think Mbappe cares.

All the drama regarding Madrid is coming from Madrid. The last time Mbappe publicly said he wanted to go to Madrid was in the summer of 2021 when he made his transfer request. Since then, he's said nothing other than to thank Madrid for its interest. The rest is pure Madrid speculation by media.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:22 pm

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/kylian-mbappe-turns-to-premier-league-after-rejecting-real-madrid-mpndjgc0s

Mbappe rejects Real Madrid and is set to sign with Liverpool according to The Times.

(Duncan Castles Laughing )
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:42 pm

No joke though... i think Mbappe gets 50+ goals for PSG this season.  The reason is that he's playing CF and really doing a good job at it.  He has 25 goals in 24 games so far and I don't see him dropping off.

With Neymar and especially Messi, he was looking to set those two up more.  He even tried being a playmaker early this season for Kolo Muani and Ramos, but the two have struggled in Enrique's system.  Since he's the only killer finisher, I think Enrique has asked him to play the CF role so Lee, Asensio, Barcola and other more technical players get a chance on the pitch.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:13 pm

Some noise that the arrangement between Real Madrid has been reached and it will be announced before the CL game against Real Sociedad on Feb 14.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:37 pm

nonsense. madrid never formally announces new signings before the season officially ends. two we're not in the race for him. spanish tabloids just doing whatever they can to make it seem like we have strong pull in the market. we don't. the strategy is, make it look like we're making a move. then when he makes his decision (and obviously doesn't sign with us) make him the bad guy for not signing with madrid, even though there wasn't a serious offer to begin with.....i see the games the pro madrid media are playing. very predictable.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:43 pm

titosantill wrote:nonsense. madrid never formally announces new signings before the season officially ends. two we're not in the race for him. spanish tabloids just doing whatever they can to make it seem like we have strong pull in the market. we don't. the strategy is, make it look like we're making a move. then when he makes his decision (and obviously doesn't sign with us) make him the bad guy for not signing with madrid, even though there wasn't a serious offer to begin with.....i see the games the pro madrid media are playing. very predictable.

Could be. Since Duncan Castles stated that Mbappe is going to Liverpool... i don't think there's any truth to that anymore lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hOc_-b1Rvo

Ok. This guy is very viable... and Santi, who is breaking the story, is one of the more viable transfer journalists in France. Not always right of course. I didn't realize he was the one breaking the story. But he's similar to Fabrizio Romano in Italy. Not quite as good; but still very good. He wouldn't damage his rep unless he had something.

This has some legs. Mbappe to Real Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next