Firenze
Arquitecto
titosantill
El Gunner
sportsczy
30 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 5 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hOc_-b1Rvo

Ok. This guy is very viable... and Santi, who is breaking the story, is one of the more viable transfer journalists in France. Not always right of course. I didn't realize he was the one breaking the story. But he's similar to Fabrizio Romano in Italy. Not quite as good; but still very good. He wouldn't damage his rep unless he had something.

This has some legs. Mbappe to Real Madrid.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 5 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:24 pm

https://twitter.com/Santi_J_FM

Santi Aouna is the reporter.

As a OM fan, I follow him because he's viable. I can tell you that he is a true reporter and gets it 99% right.

Again, this has legs. Mbappe to Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:32 am

It's been awhile since we've had a mercenary join us. Yes sports i am familiar with the credibility of that reporter.

If he has a higher salary than vinicius im calling bs.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:49 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:It's been awhile since we've had a mercenary join us. Yes sports i am familiar with the credibility of that reporter.

Much higher.

160 million euros signing fee
27 million euros net (after taxes) wages
retains 50% of his image rights
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:25 am

sportsczy wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:It's been awhile since we've had a mercenary join us. Yes sports i am familiar with the credibility of that reporter.

Much higher.

160 million euros signing fee
27 million euros net (after taxes) wages
retains 50% of his image rights

Explain to me how the hell a guy who hasnt accomplished anything clubside outside of ligue 1 gets more money vs a cl winner in vinicius jr.

But then again i fail to realize that as a mercenary, money is their mo. His mom surely doing her best raiola impression. The man is dead but his greed passed on to aspiring money grubbing agents who like to skim off their players. Even more egregious when its family.

Already got generational money and bloke still wants more? Merde.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:05 am

Just look at his achievements Turok... Vini can't even smell his toe nails. Vini is not even in the same universe. If I have to explain that to you, I don't know what to say.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:48 am

sportsczy wrote:Just look at his achievements Turok... Vini can't even smell his toe nails. Vini is not even in the same universe. If I have to explain that to you, I don't know what to say.

Laughing

Vinicius is much better than Mbapay at everything other than goslscoring.

Couldn't even make the LW his own after Neymar left. Have you resigned to the idea that he'll come to play strictly as a CF like we always told you.

Mbapay was a corrupt referee away from playing in the EL ffs and you're here comparing him to serial winner Vini.

Ligue 1 is about as good as Segunda.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:58 am

You guys are absolutely retarded.  That's all i can say.  The only inane people who even dare say that are Madrid fans.  Madrid wins CL with Vini as the beta once (Benzema carried the team) and you dare the comparison.

Meanwhile, besides the stats that put Vini to shame, Mbappe has reached a CL final and 2 CL semis while being the alpha and playing on less talented teams.

Mbappe shits on Vini in everything... literally everything.  I can't think of one thing that Vini is better at even remotely.

I'm ending the debate now because it actually makes me feel stupid to respond.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:02 am

Real fans make me laugh so often with their bias... actually think Vini is better player than Mbappe, just wow Very Happy Vini is WC, but Mbappe is way ahead the best n still ppl dont realize it...

I feel for u Sport Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:09 am

beyond arrogant, nothing new here
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:11 am

sportsczy wrote:You guys are absolutely retarded.  That's all i can say.  The only inane people who even dare say that are Madrid fans.  Madrid wins CL with Vini as the beta once (Benzema carried the team) and you dare the comparison.

Meanwhile, besides the stats that put Vini to shame, Mbappe has reached a CL final and 2 CL semis while being the alpha and playing on less talented teams.

Mbappe shits on Vini in everything... literally everything.  I can't think of one thing that Vini is better at even remotely.

Laughing

You are funny

The closest QSG got to winning the CL was when Mbapay was a nonfactor and QSG was Neymar's team. As soon as QSG catered to his whims and gave him all he wanted they started going out in the R16. You love rewriting history don't you.

This season he is even worse. But he'll keep making himself relevant by putting 5 past some Segunda level players.

What Vini has done in the CL for the past couple of seasons Mbapay has never done in his career.

Maybe the Qataris should buy up all the referees so they can finally get a CL trophy.

QSG is a EL level team with Mbapay at the helm. Couldn't even beat Newcastle ffs who's never been in CL and should have finished below them Laughing

Don't compare actual winners like Vini with primadonnas like Mbapay whos only relevance is when France coast their way to finals playing Segunda level oppositions.

Watch him flop yet again against LaReal who aren't even good.

Blind fans like you will come out here the next day telling us how great Mbapay is when he scores a hattrick against some hapless Segunda team in Ligue Uber Eats.

I won't waste my time discussing this with you.

I have already showed you every single statistic that Vini trumps Mbapay in. Mbapay is essentially a glorified Higuain with the reputation of CR7. Hilarious!

This is coming from a guy that thinks some no name French RB is better than Carvajal or Tchouaméni is better than Casemiro. You are literally hilarious!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:47 am

Mbappe is the better player though. I love vini but it’s the truth. You could give vini dribbling I guess. Mbappe’s football iq, passing, and technique is better. And he’s a much better goal scorer
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:49 am

https://www.squawka.com/en/comparison-matrix/?compare=guTKegpweeSrl5W8X9K22

https://www.squawka.com/en/comparison-matrix/?compare=vX3z42IkZKEVfJ3_7GKiq

https://www.squawka.com/en/comparison-matrix/?compare=4sB64Rw2MoRrRX7EC66fJ

Judge for yourselves. Mbapay is just hype.

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:51 am

Why are you not comparing total games and seasons versus cherry picking certain games?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:54 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Why are you not comparing total games and seasons versus cherry picking certain games?

What do you mean certain games

I am comparing their CL stats. I don't rate the Ligue Uber Eats. So there's no reason for me to compare their league stats. That's a league Mariano dominated in. I don't take that league seriously. Without the Qatari money there would be no Ligue Uber Eats teams going beyond the group stage.

I am showing you that even this season that is supposed to be Mbapay's best season yet and where Vini has been blighted by injury he still has better stats than him. Like I said Mbapay is just hype.

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:55 am

stop embarrassing yourself, hala, for the love of god
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:58 am

El Gunner wrote:stop embarrassing yourself, hala, for the love of god
So you can't even show me where I am wrong.

It's not my fault you guys are so blinded by your bias you can't even spot the superior player despite me delivering the proof on a silver platter.

Have you stopped comparing Saka to Vini yet Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:06 am

Curtois
Carvajal - Militao - Rudiger - Gutierrez
Bellingham - Tcho - Camavinga
Rodrygo - Mbappe - Vinicius

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:22 am

Vibe wrote:
Curtois

Spoiler:

Now if we could find a replacement for Carvajal this team would be a world-beater.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:30 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
El Gunner wrote:stop embarrassing yourself, hala, for the love of god
So you can't even show me where I am wrong.

It's not my fault you guys are so blinded by your bias you can't even spot the superior player despite me delivering the proof on a silver platter.

Have you stopped comparing Saka to Vini yet Laughing

i just have to mention the 2018 and 2022 world cups, and Vini holds no candle towards Mbappe
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:02 am

Pedram wrote:
Vibe wrote:
Curtois

Spoiler:

Now if we could find a replacement for Carvajal this team would be a world-beater.

He is much better this year, isn't he. Thought he was done last season tbh, but he turned it around. Didn't watch the last couple of games though.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:29 am

sportsczy wrote:You guys are absolutely retarded.  That's all i can say.  The only inane people who even dare say that are Madrid fans.  Madrid wins CL with Vini as the beta once (Benzema carried the team) and you dare the comparison.

Sports you cannot troll me buddy. This whole post is bait. I know you better than that. Laughing
The only thing mbappe has on vinicius is height and finishing. I used to think iq but this season is proving that nerman really carried psg, not mbappe. Out of all the departures, nerman leaving has hurt psg the most. Mbappe is no where near his previous level and it aint a surprise why. But I'll leave it at that.

And to the rest of ye it seems yall forgot scoring in a final tends to give you clout. Especially if its a game winning goal. Game winners give you all the clout. And vinicius jr is clouted up much to the lamentations of those who supposedly never walk alone yet walk a lonely road all the same.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:49 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:

Sports you cannot troll me buddy. This whole post is bait. I know you better than that. Laughing
The only thing mbappe has on vinicius is height and finishing. I used to think iq but this season is proving that nerman really carried psg, not mbappe. Out of all the departures, nerman leaving has hurt psg the most. Mbappe is no where near his previous level and it aint a surprise why. But I'll leave it at that.

And to the rest of ye it seems yall forgot scoring in a final tends to give you clout. Especially if its a game winning goal. Game winners give you all the clout. And vinicius jr is clouted up much to the lamentations of those who supposedly never walk alone yet walk a lonely road all the same.

You say he is trolling but then you say Vini has iq on Mbappe, now I'm certain you are trolling
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:15 am

bruh are we actually saying Vinicius is better than Mbappe.....wut neymar neymar neymar neymar neymar neymar neymar neymar neymar neymar neymar
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:04 pm

Mbappe-flix in full effect

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/39264341/mbappe-undecided-future-open-premier-league-sources

Mbappe's clan directly spoke to Julien Laurens saying that no agreement has been reached, although the parties are talking.

Also mentioned that Mbappe is open to playing for the EPL... but felt it was said just in passing.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:28 pm

Pretty sure its just media spinning click baits as usual, but why Liverpool emerging as a favourite now? If it were to happen Klopp would have achieved another unbelievable feat... I mean Liverpool were problem Spurs level prior to Klopp Razz

Wouldnt make sense n feel for the current attackers... Jota especially already on the bench so much Razz

Interestingly Real also has similar issue of would be having too many LWs n bring some unbalance too...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next