Firenze
Arquitecto
titosantill
El Gunner
sportsczy
30 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 15 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:50 pm

Myesyats wrote:
sportsczy wrote:the crowd gave him an ovation.  L'Equipe has an article about it.  They asked a fan about what was going on.  The fan said: "The reason that I'm at the game tonight is for him (Mbappe)."

Nice way to go if this continues.

50 shades of mbappe

I can only imagine your room plastered all over with his posters tongue

Do it because I know it annoys people.  I have a twisted sense of humor Twisted Evil

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official - Page 15 Empty Re: Mbappe to Real Madrid - Official

Post by titosantill Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:10 pm

hmm mbappe will be 26 next year, i wonder if this has any bearing on his decision. that said i don't believe anything until i see florentino and the player with a jersey. Until then, i don't believe anything. If PSG want to keep him they should force him to sign a multi year contract.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:25 am

sportsczy wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
sportsczy wrote:the crowd gave him an ovation.  L'Equipe has an article about it.  They asked a fan about what was going on.  The fan said: "The reason that I'm at the game tonight is for him (Mbappe)."

Nice way to go if this continues.

50 shades of mbappe

I can only imagine your room plastered all over with his posters tongue

Do it because I know it annoys people.  I have a twisted sense of humor Twisted Evil
That's one way of phrasing of it

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:46 am

titosantill wrote:hmm mbappe will be 26 next year, i wonder if this has any bearing on his decision. that said i don't believe anything until i see florentino and the player with a jersey. Until then, i don't believe anything. If PSG want to keep him they should force him to sign a multi year contract.
He literally just turned 25.  His birthday is on Dec 20.  BUT you're right in the sense that this is likely the biggest monetary contract of his career.

I really doubt he gives much of a discount if any as a result.  So Madrid have to understand it.  Mbappe clan is not satisfied with the current offer and is reaching out to EPL teams per reports that are starting to leak.

What is sure is that he's leaving Ligue 1.  He won't stay at PSG.  He wants another league.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:42 am

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:36 am

I prefer him at Real Madrid anyway if he isn't coming to LFC. Him coming to City would just make the team unstoppable and I wouldn't get to enjoy watching him as much.

Carlo licking his chops for this one.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:19 am

expected... Arsenal and Liverpool were always just media smokescreens
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:56 pm

According to Marca, agreement signed with Madrid. Details:

- about 20 million net in wages (45 million gross). He was making 32 million net in PSG (72 million gross).
- 50 million net signing bonus (113 million gross). In 2022, the offer was 130 million gross.
- no details on image rights.

Seems like it’s done.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:
titosantill wrote:hmm mbappe will be 26 next year, i wonder if this has any bearing on his decision. that said i don't believe anything until i see florentino and the player with a jersey. Until then, i don't believe anything. If PSG want to keep him they should force him to sign a multi year contract.
He literally just turned 25.  His birthday is on Dec 20.  BUT you're right in the sense that this is likely the biggest monetary contract of his career.

I really doubt he gives much of a discount if any as a result.  So Madrid have to understand it.  Mbappe clan is not satisfied with the current offer and is reaching out to EPL teams per reports that are starting to leak.

What is sure is that he's leaving Ligue 1.  He won't stay at PSG.  He wants another league.
sportsczy wrote:According to Marca, agreement signed with Madrid. Details:

- about 20 million net in wages (45 million gross). He was making 32 million net in PSG (72 million gross).
- 50 million net signing bonus (113 million gross). In 2022, the offer was 130 million gross.
- no details on image rights.

Seems like it’s done.

So which one is it Sports! I’m not sure who is creating all this drama, Mbappe, the media or you.

This deal was essentially done a couple of weeks ago and yet you seem to constantly put up the various BS rumors. And this after you shit on others for posting BS media rumors, hypocritical.

I did see your post yesterday that you are doing this to get under our skin with your warped sense of humor!

I believe your credibility as a knowledgeable poster is completely shot. With so many French talents on this fabulous Madrid team, I know your are coming back, but please refrain from using possessive pronouns, as you are just a fringe fan in support of just a third of the team!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:48 pm

Meanwhile your pal, Flo has been busy putting together multiple sponsor deals worth 370M for this season and to be increased for next season. And he still has deals to make re sponsorship of stadium.

Not only will this team dominate, they will be competitive financially with EPL teams despite what damage Tebas is doing to la liga media deals!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:04 pm

!
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:01 pm

I’m no longer a fan…. Not even a fringe fan. I’m a fan of certain players on Madrid but could care less how the team does. Can’t stand Flo and a large portion of the fans. What’s the point?

And yes I put all the rumors from good media because that’s what a discussion board is about: discuss nonsense
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:32 pm

Well an honest post for once! You have also just called Marca, good media. I await your next post using a possessive pronoun!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:40 pm

The only thing left for me as a barca fan is hope he and vinicius have a falling out.

El Gunner wrote:Arsenal and Liverpool were always just media smokescreens

I can never tell if you're being serious.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:58 pm

dead dead serious all the time
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:13 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Well an honest post for once! You have also just called Marca, good media. I await your next post using a possessive pronoun!

There are specific reporters on Marca that are good like all other media.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:39 am

Here's an interesting bit from RMC... since Madrid is only paying 115 million-ish as a sign-on fee and the wages aren't out of line, the exit clause for Mbappe will be... 150 million. That's it.

So Mbappe is in essence taking money off the table to then retain his options if necessary. It also offers him a very big negotiating tool if he ever wants to change his deal. Doesn't seem like Flo's style though. Will be interesting to see what the exit clause ends up being since it's required in Spain.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:57 am

The deal is up to 2029 though, realistically he won't be able to ask for a better contract before 2027 and Flo is not the type to raise players wages mid-contract, he'll just show you the doors if you piss him off too much lol.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Here's an interesting bit from RMC... since Madrid is only paying 115 million-ish as a sign-on fee and the wages aren't out of line, the exit clause for Mbappe will be... 150 million. That's it.

So Mbappe is in essence taking money off the table to then retain his options if necessary. It also offers him a very big negotiating tool if he ever wants to change his deal. Doesn't seem like Flo's style though. Will be interesting to see what the exit clause ends up being since it's required in Spain.

How many of these RMC reports have actually turned out to be true?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:09 pm

Mbappe joining means he's the top dog in the club by default now and will absolutely run amok now that he's under a world class coach for once and a very experienced team in terms of big wins.

Cannot wait to see this happen.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:07 pm

Hojlund >>>>

love Madrid for this if it means Rashford ends up at PSG, but at the same time lol given what he did to yall a couple seasons ago
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:54 pm

PSG down a goal, Mbappe replaced @ 60 something minutes? Injured or falling out of favor?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

Read Enrique has to get used to not having Mbappe there to solve everything Razz Didnt watch the game, but he subbed all 3 of his attackers out. Typical crazy stuff by him though... ended up a last min equalizer but the backup are just not good enough, likes of Ramos n Muani...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:15 am

Ilies had a monster game in the U19s.. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t play a game for the first team after PSG have the league won
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:44 pm

Vibe wrote:PSG down a goal, Mbappe replaced @ 60 something minutes? Injured or falling out of favor?

Falling out of favor at PSG.  Ibra was treated poorly too in his last year when he decided not to renew.  Neymar and Verratti were kicked off... as was Thiago Silva.

Not a lot of class.  I'm not surprised.

In a way, it's good for the national team. If PSG stops playing him, especially once they're out of CL, then he will have enough energy to play the Euro and Olympics.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:45 am

Wonder if Ethan Mbappe and the rest of the family will move to Madrid as well.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next