Thimmy
Firenze
El Gunner
Myesyats
FennecFox7
43 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 10 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:20 pm

.... luckily for CR7 since you cannot stat pad in tennis Laughing

Proven with facts on this thread: in international football Ronaldo is nothing without Luxembourg, Andorra, Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein (and Éder of course)

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 10 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:25 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 10 Statue10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:55 am

Warrior wrote:.... luckily for CR7 since you cannot stat pad in tennis Laughing

Proven with facts on this thread: in international football Ronaldo is nothing without Luxembourg, Andorra, Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein (and Éder of course)

:facepalm:

Ronaldo goals: 84% competitive / 16% friendly

Messi goals: 53% competitive / 47% friendly
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:29 am

Messi competitive goals

1 vs Serbia
1 vs Peru
1 vs Mexico
1 vs Venezuela
1 vs Colombia
1 vs Uruguay
1 vs Venezuela
1 vs Chile
1 vs Colombia
1 vs Ecuador
1 vs Paraguay
2 vs Uruguay
1 vs Chile
1 vs Venezuela
2 vs Paraguay
1 vs Bosnia & Herzegovina
1 vs Iran
1 vs Nigeria
1 vs Paraguay
1 vs Bolivia
3 vs Panama
1 vs Venezuela
1 vs USA
1 vs Uruguay
1 vs Colombia
1 vs Chile
3 vs Ecuador
1 vs Nigeria
1 vs Paraguay
1 vs Ecuador
1 vs Chile
1 vs Chile
2 vs Bolivia
1 vs Ecuador
3 vs Bolivia
1 vs Uruguay
1 vs Venezuela
1 vs Saudi Arabia
1 vs Mexico
1 vs Australia
1 vs Netherlands
1 vs Croatia
2 vs France

I was honestly shocked while making this list. i didn't even realize how bad it was before the 2022 WC, his entire legacy was saved by Emi Martinez and Kolo Muani in the final.

I am glad that he won it though, he deserved it.

All in all, he scored v Serbia once in 2006 and v Bosnia once in 2014, and that was it before the WC aside from CA and WC qualies. All those goals vs big countries everyone here is talking about were in friendlies.

WC truly saved him, and he was amazing in it. However I fully expect Ronaldo to compete for the Nations League in 2023 and Euros in 2024, his body is amazing ( apart from his feet, those are disgusting, but that can be expected from a footballer) and if he strecthes it to 2026 for the WC, I can see no one stopping him, Messi will be long retired and reminiscing his Bolivia goals while Ronaldo pushes towards his 200th international goal vs San Marino in 2027.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:02 am

Vibe wrote:
Warrior wrote:.... luckily for CR7 since you cannot stat pad in tennis Laughing

:facepalm:

Ronaldo goals: 84% competitive / 16% friendly

Messi goals: 53% competitive / 47% friendly

How many assists?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:08 am

Messi 37, Ronaldo 24.

Messi goal contribution every 114 minutes, Ronaldo 98 :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:16 am

Ronaldo is also 4th on the all time international assist list, with only De Bruyne separating him and Messi.

Not bad considering one is a creative genius and the other is just a scorer who adds nothing to the game.

This thread is just crushing myths, I didn't even realize how distorted the reality of Messi fanboys really is until I took a better look at these stats.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am

I mean look at the goal he scored against top team regardless it's competitive or friendly. It's far better to score against top team in friendly than scoring against Luxemburg in competitive games whatsoever. Look at the Messi's Opponents in friendly they are far higher ranked team.
Here is Ronaldo's Record.
Goals by opponent
Opponent  Goals
Luxembourg 11
Lithuania 7
Sweden 7
Andorra 6
Hungary 6
Armenia 5
Latvia 5
Switzerland 5
Estonia 4
Faroe Islands 4
Netherlands 4
Belgium 3
Denmark 3
Northern Ireland 3
Russia 3
Spain 3
Azerbaijan 2
Bosnia and Herzegovina 2
Cameroon 2
Cyprus 2
Czech Republic 2
Egypt 2
France 2
Ghana 2
Kazakhstan 2
Liechtenstein 2
Republic of Ireland 2
Saudi Arabia 2
Argentina 1
Croatia 1
Ecuador 1
Finland 1
Germany 1
Greece 1
Iceland 1
Iran 1
Israel 1
Morocco 1
New Zealand 1
North Korea 1
Panama 1
Poland 1
Qatar 1
Serbia 1
Slovakia 1
Ukraine 1
Wales 1
Total 122

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:46 am

How in the world is it better to score in a friendly than a competitive game? It's a freaking friendly, it's meaningless.

I'm not even sure why they take friendlies into account as far as international football goes, imagine club football counting friendlies, ridiculous.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:07 am

It tells a lot that a country I've never even heard of is better than ones in LoL qualifiers.

Fifa Ranking

60 Panama
86 Curacao

92 Luxembourg
196 Liechtenstein

Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:13 am

It tells a lot about your education, not much about football :coffee:

Anyway, if you remove goals v Liechtenstein and Luxembourg as if they never happened, Ronaldo still outscores Messi so I don't know what is the fixation about that.

But the stat that struck me the most, is that if you remove all the goals Ronaldo scored with his right foot in non-friendly games, Ronaldo still outscores Messi.

Outrageous.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:39 pm

Yes some friendlies in South America are tougher matches than Europe qualifiers which count as competitive but you don't have any pressure against Liechtenstein and co

Anyways they got 20 goals difference or you are saying Ronaldo scored only 20 goals with his right foot in career scratch

Sounds like utter bs tbh. Would like to see the sources...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:09 pm

god, we need something else to preoccupy Vibe with in the NBA fantasy offseason
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:21 pm

Warrior wrote:Yes some friendlies in South America are tougher matches than Europe qualifiers which count as competitive but you don't have any pressure against Liechtenstein and co

Anyways they got 20 goals difference or you are saying Ronaldo scored only 20 goals with his right foot in career scratch

Sounds like utter bs tbh. Would like to see the sources...

I said non friendly goals. As in competitive matches Ronaldo has 100ish, while Messi has 50ish, and Ronaldo scored like 25 with his left and about as much with his head.

One footed Ronaldo >>> Messi in competitive international football.

But hey, Messi scored 5 goals vs Brazil in friendlies.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:39 pm

I repeat (again) in competitive matches Ronaldo has 100ish goals, half of them against punching bag countries that can barely assemble a pro XI. No wonder why he cannot bother shooting with his good foot.

CR7 is the king of stat padding, fooling even the brightest minds :facepalm:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:43 pm

El Gunner wrote:god, we need something else to preoccupy Vibe with in the NBA fantasy offseason

Habs and Numpteam in shambles so we end up here, with a good ol Messi vs CR debate
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:10 am

I made half of that shit up tbh.

Only some list of goals I posted vas copied from somewhere, my wife was annoying me for he past few days and what better way to blow some steam off than triggering Messi fanboys Laughing

Warrior called it
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:15 pm

Vibe wrote:I made half of that shit up tbh.

Only some list of goals I posted vas copied from somewhere, my wife was annoying me for he past few days and what better way to blow some steam off than triggering Messi fanboys Laughing

Warrior called it

Not even your imagination can save Penaldo Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:36 pm

Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:42 pm

It was actually all true.

You guys are too easy ffs
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:51 pm

i knew it was all bullshit once i read it
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:19 am

Man still goating in the richest league in the world, unlike his less successful counterpart getting booed off the field.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:57 pm

Vibe wrote:Man still goating in the richest league in the world

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 10 Monkey-yawn
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:21 pm

What kind of poor goalkeeping is that Laughing

Btw Messi is wanted by Al Hilal, they offer similar salary as CR, i hope he signs there so the rivalry can go on for a few more years.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:03 pm

Warrior wrote:What kind of poor goalkeeping is that Laughing

Btw Messi is wanted by Al Hilal, they offer similar salary as CR, i hope he signs there so the rivalry can go on for a few more years.

Naught a chance according to the Barca fans! They think he will return to Barca accepting what they can offer which is around 10M for the season!!!!!
rofl rofl rofl
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:23 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Warrior wrote:What kind of poor goalkeeping is that Laughing

Naught a chance according to the Barca fans! They think he will return to Barca accepting what they can offer which is around 10M for the season!!!!!
rofl rofl rofl

Well reportedly he rejected Al Hilal's 400m/year so.... Theres no way he's following in Penaldo's footsteps
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next