Thimmy
Firenze
El Gunner
Myesyats
FennecFox7
44 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 11 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:23 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Warrior wrote:What kind of poor goalkeeping is that Laughing

Btw Messi is wanted by Al Hilal, they offer similar salary as CR, i hope he signs there so the rivalry can go on for a few more years.

Naught a chance according to the Barca fans! They think he will return to Barca accepting what they can offer which is around 10M for the season!!!!!
rofl rofl rofl

Well reportedly he rejected Al Hilal's 400m/year so.... Theres no way he's following in Penaldo's footsteps

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 11 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:37 am

Goat strikes again :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:18 pm

Banging in one after another Molenation

Overtook Haaland for most goals scored in 2023 with 40.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:18 pm

WTF insane goal
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:12 pm

Huh, lobbing the ball into an empty net is? Pfft...

Mbappes one a few days ago much better?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:32 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Huh, lobbing the ball into an empty net is? Pfft...

Mbappes one a few days ago much better?

Fanboy gonna fanboy Laughing

Even a Barca fan can see the goal is class.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:54 am

I like the commentary even more than the goal Laughing although it's a beautiful lob
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:15 am

it's a great goal
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:48 am

Oakland City molesters and Hamster Andreas Breivik Shooters in agreement again, maybe it's you two that are best friends hmm

I used to be best friends with Warrior before I started anihilating him in fantasy, hard to maintain a friendship when you beat someone 5 times in a row.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:13 am

It's not easy to pull that off, amazing effort
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:00 pm

Vibe wrote:Oakland City molesters and Hamster Andreas Breivik Shooters in agreement again, maybe it's you two that are best friends hmm

I used to be best friends with Warrior before I started anihilating him in fantasy, hard to maintain a friendship when you beat someone 5 times in a row.

Not sure how we became friends in the first place since it literally took YEARS for you to beat me ONCE Laughing

There is a pre-beef Juve vs Inter which obviously you're gonna lose. Btw Messi >>>>>> CR not even close you're just fascinated by the latter abs and hair gel
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:16 am

53 goals in 2023, top scorer ahead of Mbappe and Kane who have 52.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:18 am

It's a bit easier to do it in the Shwarma League I am sure
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:25 am

Well the defensive standards in Bundes and La Liga for Kane and Mbappe aren't that different tbh.

Ronaldo back in the GOAT conversation? Messi still can't score on astroturd.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:03 am

Those are two players in their prime for instance.

The league is certainly better than MLS though I'll tell ya which I do not rate plus he's getting all the love and attention he internally demands so that helps.

AstroMessi....is in decline
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:28 pm

Vibe wrote:Well the defensive standards in Bundes and La Liga for Kane and Mbappe aren't that different tbh.

Ronaldo back in the GOAT conversation? Messi still can't score on astroturd.
LaLiga hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:47 pm

My subconsciousness clearly thinks Mbappe to Real is long overdue, I meant La Ligue 1.

Or maybe it just thinks La Liga defenses are garbage as well hmm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:42 pm

i have never thought of la liga defenses as all that. at one point simeone's atleti were special, but generally, most of the league want to play a certain way even though they don't have the resources.

i can't remember what team it was but pep's barca whooped them (no i'm not talking about madrid, before someone make's a smart ass comment), and cos they were still trying to play open, he lavished praises on them at the presser. and i believe they accepted it like it was some moral victory.

mbappe to madrid won't happen. not cos we don't want it to, but we because we can't. simple
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:05 am

54 now, top scorer in 2023 sealed ahead of Mbappe, Kane and Haaland.

GOAT
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:18 am

Benzema > CR7.

bounce bounce bounce
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:00 am

Congrats to CR stat padding success in freakin Saudi Arabia winning some random world goal scoring award I saw on the news XD Thats his achievement... while Messi chilling with his WC trophy Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:56 am

That was 2022, Messi is over.

Shame Ronaldo went for money, in any decent league he would have sealed the GOAT debate for good.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:13 am

Nobody cares about camel league goals
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:35 am

Saudis are taking over in all spheres of life, not just football. Top 6 football league in the world in 5 years.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:11 pm

I see you have fallen victim to their sportswashing scheme.

Anyway that country will become uninhabitable soon due to global warming, they're just wasting their wealth but as someone wise once said, at least they have lifted hundreds of instagram models out of poverty
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:15 pm

Camel League goals still by now mean just as much as the Hot Dog leagues goals if not more.

I dont like the emirates but they have more money than they can count and for all their misses one time or another their spending will hit and it will leave the rest in their dust by a certain point and that's what bottomless barrels of money will buy you.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next