BarrileteCosmico
Myesyats
Casciavit
halamadrid2
Bankz
26 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:15 pm

Myesyats wrote:neymar wanted to be the main man, now he has to ask mcfrappe if he can take the pen

Waiting to pop my popcorn for when hell breaks loose

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made

Post by danyjr Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:30 pm

What an unlikeable cuck coach too.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:33 am

Feel for Verratti as well, such a pro n a boss, but has to carry so much shit at PSG while bein the only decent midfielder XD Wish we went to LA Liga or EPL...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:40 pm

Verratti was perma-injured and a suspension mess for over 5 years there.  This "maturity" is not even 2 years old .  Let's be clear on this.  Great player; but was very much underachieving because of his off pitch habits.

In any case, the midfield at PSG is now absolutely great (first time since Motta/Rabiot/Matuidi/Verratti)

They've added Vitinha, Renato Sanches, Fabian Ruiz and Carlos Soler.  Along with Verratti and Danilo (when they need a pure DM), that's really potent.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:13 pm

Makes things very exciting for this season Very Happy

On another note, just happened to see on Marca dunno if true or not, but Mbappe has a transgender gf now? Is it true or just Marca tabiold nonsense?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:41 pm

It does kind of fit in with everything else we have been hearing!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:58 pm

Lmao Marca is the last place I'd look for anything related to Mbappe after this last summer

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:18 am

The title of the thread couldn't be more right
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 am

Pressi Mbappe: The monster QSG made  - Page 3 0bf54252308e3d03

Ignoring this pass to Hakimi was more offensive
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:13 am

halamadrid2 wrote:  

The title of the thread couldn't be more right

this is actually using his power for the good though

players should be able to refuse putting their face on betting and fast-food if they dont want to.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:43 am

Players picking and choosing who they want to endorse opens a whole new pandoras box. Also what's wrong with Uber Eats, it's just a delivery service?

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:25 pm

What box does it open? A chicken wing box maybe Very Happy If mbappe doesn’t want to endorse KFC, then he shouldn’t be forced to. I always found it ridiculous that a sports legend like Messi endorses Lays.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:38 pm

I support this. More player empowerment

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:53 pm

Myesyats wrote:What box does it open? A chicken wing box maybe Very Happy If mbappe doesn’t want to endorse KFC, then he shouldn’t be forced to. I always found it ridiculous that a sports legend like Messi endorses Lays.
Wonder what would happen if muslims started refusing to endorse certain brands en masse hmm

Idrissa Gueye was attacked for refusing to wear a rainbow shirt despite that not being part of his contract

And I still don't understand why you'd refuse to endorse Uber Eats lol isn't the league he plays in sponsored by them.

I expect Mbapay to come out with an official statement any minute now to announce he won't partake in the WC due to Qatars human rights abuses...... I thought not Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:17 pm

Publicity is a cancer and i support Mbappé in not endorsing each bs brand FFF is associated to. I wish more players had this power or this mentality.

Messi doing Lays ads just show greedy he is or maybe he likes to see his face everywhere. How about Ronaldo/shopee here it is in case somebody had not seen this masterpiece...

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:30 pm

That ad was so cringe I can't stop laughing rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:35 pm

That ad is truly a masterpiece, love it
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:36 am

danyjr wrote:That ad was so cringe I can't stop laughing rofl

omg that was the weirdest commercial lol. Wish i could unsee it tbh. Now it's the first thing that will come to mind whenever i think of or see CR.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:20 pm

Where is Sports to defend the spoiled brat after his latest temper tantrum?

Boy, were we ever lucky he turned Flo down before his true character was revealed!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:02 pm

Well that was quick
Didn't expect the rumors to start until next summer
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:45 pm

All I see is a marca report, so not exactly reliable
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:47 pm

Cortegana is a tier 1 madrid reporter though. He was the first to report Mbappes extension I believe
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:01 pm

Haaland getting all the attention from his age group + Messi & Neymar getting the attention from PSG this season has really hurt his little ego.

I’d love to know which system Mbappe thinks is possible that allows him to play on the left while co-existing with Messi and Neymar. This guy complains about playing as a striker yet never stays in his position and constantly roams to the left anyways much to Galtier’s annoyance.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:08 pm

He should have thought about these tactical issues before signing an extension. What system did he expect PSG to play? Mbappé behind a traditional 9, Messi on the right, and Neymar on the left? Laughing on what planet is that feasible?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:20 pm

Bullet. Dodged.

farfan wrote:He should have thought about these tactical issues before signing an extension. What system did he expect PSG to play? Mbappé behind a traditional 9, Messi on the right, and Neymar on the left? Laughing on what planet is that feasible?

Reckon he thought Neymar would be sold hence the very heavy rumours last summer. When that didnt happen and Neymar turned it up a notch it was impossible to bench him and Mbapay had to make do with being a mere number 9.

I even wonder what plans we had for him if he doesnt want to be the n9 and wants to play on the left?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:24 pm

i can only see Madrid or Chelsea buying him tho

wonder what the price tag is gunna be
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next