Thimmy
BarcaLearning
Kaladin
Firenze
S
41 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23 - Page 29 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 8 Aug - 4:47

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:mad

What Laporta is doing is criminal, unbelievable how much they are bullying this guy for 17ME when Pique is owed over 50ME and Messi was paid 6 figures a week. Who is the next target, bet it is TerStegen but he ie weaker than DeJong, will give in within a week

Firmly behind Laporte on this. Not gonna pay 550k to a player I don’t want as much as I like Frenkie because he’s a nice guy but there’s no way anyone gave him that contract legally and with full sanity
Just because you don't like it doesn't make it illegal. Bartomeu was voted in by his peers, his deals weren't signed in his basement they were signed with complete approval from your club. Stop acting like he is some sort of Mugabe impersonator. You have been paying obscene wages loooong before Bartomeu even joined. Laportas buddy Rossell even endes up in prison for the illegal deals he was making. Do me a favour, you have been selling off your whole club bit by bit just so you can buy some players and finally compete to win something. Perez has aged 20 years since you started digging your own hole. Like the whole league is run by a bunch of muppets adament on destroying themselves while Perez tries to save the league.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23 - Page 29 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Mon 8 Aug - 4:58

Bartomeu and Rosell are basically the same person though, it’s like Putin and Medvedev. Basically if you know about how Spain as a country is in general and how their views on debt are then you shouldn’t be shocked that’s how spanish clubs are managed lol

Let’s say Bartomeu and FDJ’s agent signed the contract renewal illegally. Should the club/new board respect something that is illegal ?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 8 Aug - 5:04

Myesyats wrote:Bartomeu and Rosell are basically the same person though, it’s like Putin and Medvedev. Basically if you know about how Spain as a country is in general and how their views on debt are then you shouldn’t be shocked that’s how spanish clubs are managed lol

Let’s say Bartomeu and FDJ’s agent signed the contract renewal illegally. Should the club/new board respect something that is illegal ?
if it was signed illegally then the letter should not be telling DeJong or should I say pressure him to to go back on said deal. The letter should be a curtesy message to DeJong informing him that they'll bring legal proceedings in order to right a wrong. That's not what Barca have done. They are effectively blackmailing him into giving up the deferred wages by throwing anything on the wall to see what sticks.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon 8 Aug - 5:23

Some Reals fans just hate Barca in general, hala is absolutely obsessed Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 8 Aug - 5:27

First off that statement of Spain as a country is completely false (as if you understand Spain as a country). Now if you said Cataluña, I would be in somewhat agreement with you.

As to your question the end, no an entity cannot sue itself? the deal signed by De Jong is with Barcelona FC! What Laporta can due is sue Bartomeu, something I have said he should have done months ago.

But That doesn’t invalidate the contract nor the debt, the same as all other debts, he inherited from Bartomeu.

What is going on now is absolutely bullying and actually criminal. He also seems to regularly leak out contract details of those reluctant to leave so that fans like you put pressure on guys like Braithwaite who have legally binding contracts. Today, he is arguing through the press with La liga that the players should be accepted to official list denying the liga accounting, with the expectation that fans like you also go after Tebas!

I do agree with you that Laporte has done an unbelievable job of restocking the team, but the future financial implications are extreme and will cost. These latest bullying moves will tarnish his efforts. He should just activate whatever financial levers he has left and get on with it.

Ask yourself, if he can pay 40m for Ferran, why can’t he come  up with 16M for De Jong? Why is De Jong’s deferred payment any different than Pique, Busquets, Alba?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 8 Aug - 5:46

Pique and Buswquets will be taking paycuts soon. Frenkie wants to stay on current salary while he’s not in the managers plans so that’s why he’s being pressured

I agree that it is morally wrong but it’s a race afainst the clock and Bernardo’s camp is getting impatient

And Bill, there you go again with the Catalunya bias!

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 8 Aug - 6:02

We are so desperate to sell him Laughing

Pure comedy if this happens
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 8 Aug - 6:30

Myesyats wrote:Pique and Buswquets will be taking paycuts soon. Frenkie wants to stay on current salary while he’s not in the managers plans so that’s why he’s being pressured

I agree that it is morally wrong but it’s a race afainst the clock and Bernardo’s camp is getting impatient

Extortion is not only morally wrong, it’s criminal!

And you taking a shot against Spain is ok, but me pointing out it’s a small fraction of Spain, you are referring to, isn’t?

By god, you kids are so naive with both finances and legal matters!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 8 Aug - 6:31

halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Bartomeu and Rosell are basically the same person though, it’s like Putin and Medvedev. Basically if you know about how Spain as a country is in general and how their views on debt are then you shouldn’t be shocked that’s how spanish clubs are managed lol

if it was signed illegally then the letter should not be telling DeJong or should I say pressure him to to go back on said deal. The letter should be a curtesy message to DeJong informing him that they'll bring legal proceedings in order to right a wrong. That's not what Barca have done. They are effectively blackmailing him into giving up the deferred wages by throwing anything on the wall to see what sticks.

Maybe his agent will tell him that he signed the renewal illegally? Probably collected a hefty commission aswell.

Bartomeu will be in court for the Neymar case, probably should book another date already for the FDJ case.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 8 Aug - 6:39

futbol_bill wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

And you taking a shot against Spain is ok, but me pointing out it’s a small fraction of Spain, you are referring to, isn’t?!

I’m not even taking a shot, this is common knowledge. You narrowing it down to Catalunya is taking a shot especially with the background knowledge that we have that you look down upon Catalunya in your imperial way of thinking Very Happy

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon 8 Aug - 6:40

Just heard that Timo Werner will join Leipzig on a permanent deal Laughing
Chelsea doing some great business :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 8 Aug - 6:52

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Maybe his agent will tell him that he signed the renewal illegally? Probably collected a hefty commission aswell.

Bartomeu will be in court for the Neymar case, probably should book another date already for the FDJ case.
Two club presidents going to jail because of the Neymar case Laughing my word, was it worth it? 2 presidents in jail and QSG clicked their fingers and got him a few seasons later
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 8 Aug - 6:55

Helmer wrote:Just heard that Timo Werner will join Leipzig on a permanent deal Laughing
Chelsea doing some great business :bow:

do we know how much for yet? he was signed for 60 or 70 mil wasnt he?

cant imagine they're getting 30 back
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 8 Aug - 7:02

QSG to swoop in, in 3,2,1.....
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 8 Aug - 7:05

It would be one thing if Barca were cash strapped and trying to worm their way out of paying players (dont they owe Pique absurd money?) but to see them dropping 50 million on the likes of Raphina and then act like this is some next level scumbaggery

I'd be seething

literally acting like a kid getting their first credit card(s)

It's clear this whole 'potentially illegal contract' thing is bollocks, I assume that FDJ's camp leaked this too, hope they get investigated for acting like this and I pray they don't get to register the new players, what even happens in that situation? seems mad
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 8 Aug - 7:09

Do Barca have any accountants that can stop this gambling addict. Everything just backfires on him. How can you not know that the league would not accept creative accounting and ending up paying tax on it anyhow rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 8 Aug - 7:21

He will wait all of them do

✅| Bernardo Silva is really keen to join FC Barcelona.
@FabrizioRomano

Last edited by Myesyats on Mon 8 Aug - 7:22; edited 1 time in total

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 8 Aug - 7:22

Myesyats wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

And you taking a shot against Spain is ok, but me pointing out it’s a small fraction of Spain, you are referring to, isn’t?!

I’m not even taking a shot, this is common knowledge. You narrowing it down to Catalunya is taking a shot especially with the background knowledge that we have that you look down upon Catalunya in your imperial way of thinking Very Happy

Common knowledge by who? By god, you kids think everything you see on Internet is factual! We, not me, are fed up and upset with the Catalans mainly because of their repeated extortion. Nothing to due with imperialism.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 8 Aug - 7:31

Knees weak, arms are heavy

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 8 Aug - 9:10

And the rebuild continues
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 8 Aug - 9:35

who dat
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 8 Aug - 9:38

Just read up on him, seems the exact kinda profile we want, he legit tho? sounds good
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 8 Aug - 9:59

Betis have had a really solid team. Constantly punching above their weight. But I've always seen their players as 'system players' apart from Fekir who I think is far too good for that club. I have no idea how any of their players will fair outside of Betis
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 8 Aug - 10:20

apparently he's a generic destroyer DM, cant pass at all but we need something like that tbh, despite it not being Ten Hawgs kinda player
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 8 Aug - 11:31

I'm just here to read salty Madrid fans. Keep 'em coming boys.

🍿🍿🍿
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 8 Aug - 11:49

danyjr wrote:I'm just here to read salty Madrid fans. Keep 'em coming boys.

🍿🍿🍿
I don't get it? Salty because?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next