Thimmy
BarcaLearning
Kaladin
Firenze
S
41 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23 - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:56 pm

Samu is the last remains of the banter era. A great guy, thanks for the good times

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23 - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23

Post by Blue Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Firenze wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I can’t believe that Barca are about to commit 75 millions euros on a player who can’t even score 10 non penalty goals in EPL… and he is 25

as a PL watcher the fees being thrown around for this guy are baffling to me

proper mid player

Really think you guys are making another mistake with Antony, why not go after Michael Olise?

I really think he is going to big time.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:31 pm

Seems to me that Olise lacks a bit of speed to be big time,  but the talent is there
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:52 pm

Di Maria's salty ass wife wrote:“I remember Angel coming up and saying, 'An offer from Manchester United has come in. Maybe we'll be a little more financially secure...'. We fought about it,” she told Los Angeles de la Manana. “I told him, not a chance, he could go on his own. 'No, come on. Let's go', he replied.

“There was a lot of money involved, and afterwards, the Spanish were calling us peseteros (people only interested in money). And they were right! If you are working for a company and the competition comes along and offers to pay you double, you take it!

“I didn't want to go to Manchester because at that moment in time, I was friends with Gianinna Maradona, who was married to [Sergio] Aguero, and we flew from Madrid to his house in Manchester to pay him a visit for two or three days when Angel had a few days off at Real Madrid.

“It was horrible! All of it was horrible, we went to the house and we were like... 'See you later guys, we're out of here'. When we left, I said to him, 'Go to any country - except England'. Anyway, one year later and there we were in England and it was horrible, a sh*thole.”

Cardoso continued to stress that there was not a single thing she enjoyed about the experience, adding: “I didn't like anything about it, not a thing. The women are all skinny, prim and proper... weird.

“You're walking down the street and you don't know if they're going to kill you or what. The food's disgusting. All the girls are all dolled up to the nines, perfectly made-up and there's me with my hair in a bun and with no make-up on.”

Tldr England is shit because women and nice and fit and dress well outside of their homes and made me feel bad about myself.

Odd rant given in Madrid and Paris they are dressed miles better as yes the food is shit and it isn't entirely safe but the rant makes no sense at all.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:46 pm

it's more a case of foreigners don't like English people, surprise surprise

but if i just watch the odd Love Island clip on twitter here and there too, i also get scared of the deliriously plastic 500 pounds of make-up dolled up English women.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:52 pm

I thought the perception of UK women was the opposite? Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:54 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Di Maria's salty ass wife wrote:“I remember Angel coming up and saying, 'An offer from Manchester United has come in. Maybe we'll be a little more financially secure...'. We fought about it,” she told Los Angeles de la Manana. “I told him, not a chance, he could go on his own. 'No, come on. Let's go', he replied.

“There was a lot of money involved, and afterwards, the Spanish were calling us peseteros (people only interested in money). And they were right! If you are working for a company and the competition comes along and offers to pay you double, you take it!

“I didn't want to go to Manchester because at that moment in time, I was friends with Gianinna Maradona, who was married to [Sergio] Aguero, and we flew from Madrid to his house in Manchester to pay him a visit for two or three days when Angel had a few days off at Real Madrid.

“It was horrible! All of it was horrible, we went to the house and we were like... 'See you later guys, we're out of here'. When we left, I said to him, 'Go to any country - except England'. Anyway, one year later and there we were in England and it was horrible, a sh*thole.”

Cardoso continued to stress that there was not a single thing she enjoyed about the experience, adding: “I didn't like anything about it, not a thing. The women are all skinny, prim and proper... weird.

“You're walking down the street and you don't know if they're going to kill you or what. The food's disgusting. All the girls are all dolled up to the nines, perfectly made-up and there's me with my hair in a bun and with no make-up on.”

Tldr England is shit because women and nice and fit and dress well outside of their homes and made me feel bad about myself.

Odd rant given in Madrid and Paris they are dressed miles better as yes the food is shit and it isn't entirely safe but the rant makes no sense at all.

And BC is trying to tell me this rant makes the excuse for his poor performances at Man U!

I admit I don’t know much about his performances at a mediocre team of PSG, but I do know that he only had one good half season at Madrid, rest was ok but nothing spectacular. And yet every season, he would get off the plane in Buenos Aires and complain about his salary so the description of him being a peseteror is certainly appropriate. So my conclusion based primarily at RMad and ManU, is his career was meh, nothing like the great that Barca Learning was saying.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:51 am

seems like we are looking into Gnabry and Leao with Raphinha heading to Barca.

I remember Gnabry looking world class the year they won the CL, not sure recently.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:14 am

Chelsea coming out of this looking smarter than Barca
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:21 am

We were intersted in Leao aswell but they want Lewa  currently. Leao would be good for future but Lewa is obviously better as of now, should have won balon dor, and Dembele > Gnabry, I think Lewa with his great physical condition can still have 2-3 high-level seasons, and i think Raphinha could surprise people because the talent is there

@gerardromero Man Utd leaders (Richard Arnold and John Murtough) are in Barcelona right now to negotiate for De Jong. Arrived on Monday and have stayed the night because Barca consider Manchester United's offer as ‘insufficient’.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:27 am

El Gunner wrote:it's more a case of foreigners don't like English people, surprise surprise

but if i just watch the odd Love Island clip on twitter here and there too, i also get scared of the deliriously plastic 500 pounds of make-up dolled up English women.

I love English people, very friendly and talkative but perhaps that's normal for Westerners. In eastern Europe people dont really talk to strangers that much and don't fake politeness. I love most things about england even the weather except the smell in cities (literally cringed at the stench when I first visited, really bad in some places) and the litter, this is something that's unacceptable here

I can't imagine hating any place as much as that lady does
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:11 am

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:15 pm

@FabrizioRomano: Barcelona have finally submitted their official proposal for Raphinha, with Leeds set to accept. €58M fixed + add-ons that would take the total to €68M

58m with addons doesnt sound as bad

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:39 pm

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:55 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:20 pm

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:13 pm

Official: Raphina joins Barca for 55ME + add ons [Marca]
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:34 pm

Looks like Laporte is selling off more of future earnings for more capital to complete the multitude of deals being discussed. Meanwhile de Jong has dug his heels in saying he is staying and will not accept a decreased salary.

Getting a strong lineup is obviously the priority, but IMO, the financial mess is going to cost them big time. Also they haven’t dealt with exits yet and that will be an issue that will cost them dearly. The smart play would have been to deal with te exits first!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:21 pm

Unreal, Barca selling their future for a transfer window in which they'll get a glorified RB, a bundestax striker on the eve of his career and some pension earning Chelsea defenders.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:58 pm

Skriniar close to joining QSG for 60ME + 5 ME adds on
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:21 pm

Kaladin wrote:Unreal, Barca selling their future for a transfer window in which they'll get a glorified RB, a bundestax striker on the eve of his career and some pension earning Chelsea defenders.

Kaladin wrote:
Myesyats wrote:The rumored players that Xavi wants if funds allow it and depends if Dembele/FDJ stay or leave

Kounde or Koulibaly
Azpilicueta + Marcos Alonso
Lewandowski
Raphinha
Bernardo Silva

not sure about those Chelsea rejects but overall not that bad  of a list

Who you're actually getting:

Kessie free
Christensen free
Di Maria free
Tolisso free
Cavani free

Even then you would be feeding into the vicious cycle of high salaries as they would be free agents, thus high wages Laughing

Eat your humbe rat-infested Paella pie and accept this L

Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23 - Page 16 33399310

the salt is tasty, you're obssessed man especially since we took Milan best player on a free

Raphinha done, Lewa will be done by Saturday, official bid for Kounde next week, Azpi will be like 3m fee so no problemo, Bernardo is a complex operation but will be done if Frenkie leaves. Now cry more
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:28 pm

FC Barcelona have reached TOTAL agreement with Jules Koundé.
@gerardromero

Barca & Sevilla are in talks to to include a player in the agreement for Jules Koundé; Memphis Depay or Dest being discussed.
@gerardromero
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Official: Raphina joins Barca for 55ME + add ons [Marca]
Triple figures to buy Raphinha and Ferran Torres lmao. It doesn't get more mediocre than that
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:57 pm

Wtf is happening, Is this turning out of be Barto 2.0 in terms of expensive dodgy transfers again? How the fuk we able to pay like another 55M++++ for another non top level winger? I know Xavi is obsessed with playing wingers but this is just terrible news for us again? XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Kaladin wrote:Unreal, Barca selling their future for a transfer window in which they'll get a glorified RB, a bundestax striker on the eve of his career and some pension earning Chelsea defenders.

Kaladin wrote:
Myesyats wrote:The rumored players that Xavi wants if funds allow it and depends if Dembele/FDJ stay or leave

Kounde or Koulibaly
Azpilicueta + Marcos Alonso
Lewandowski
Raphinha
Bernardo Silva

not sure about those Chelsea rejects but overall not that bad  of a list

Who you're actually getting:

Kessie free
Christensen free
Di Maria free
Tolisso free
Cavani free

Even then you would be feeding into the vicious cycle of high salaries as they would be free agents, thus high wages Laughing

Eat your humbe rat-infested Paella pie and accept this L

Summer Transfer Rumours 2022/23 - Page 16 33399310

the salt is tasty, you're obssessed man especially since we took Milan best player on a free

Raphinha done, Lewa will be done by Saturday, official bid for Kounde next week, Azpi will be like 3m fee so no problemo, Bernardo is a complex operation but will be done if Frenkie leaves. Now cry more

You should actually listen to yourself Laughing

You're getting a relegation addled right-back-winger in a position already splurged earlier on third-fiddle winger.

You're paying north of €50m on a 34 year old Bundesliga striker, there's 0 chance of resale value here.

You're struggling to cover deferred wages of current players.

And all the while, you're frolicking to pensioners like Marcos Alonso and Azpilicueta when you can't even pay you're current pensioners in Alba and Pique Laughing

All this short termism is a massive risk, whats next, Barca will live stream its training sessions to Paella+ for €50m next window?

And people wonder why Barca are so unlikable
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:39 pm

No idea why you care so much about it though? You were celebrating barca not signing anyone, now you're mad they're making signings. You're just a raging manlet no matter what they do. Obsessed much?

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next