sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:56 pm

KCM again :facepalm:

I just hope this time, in case his plans goes south, he doesn't wait until the 87th min to change his tactics.

And more importantly, I hope he gives guys like Cama and Hazard a go. The latter can surely offer more than Asensio. Especially at The Bridge, he would be extra motivated.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:00 pm

Hazard is injured. And he was too busy fecking about doing f all last time he played against Chelsea instead choosing to laugh with his mates when we were eliminated

Valverde although playing will not start in midfield so we are going to lose that battle guaranteed but if we play like we did away to QSG having Valverde there to help out Dani will be better than having Asensio/Rodrygo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:03 pm

I'd even consider subbing in Ceballos. He's actually done really well this season whenever he's come on

Logical sub would be Camavinga for Kroos in the second half then Rodrygo for Modric and call it a day
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:23 am

Good half but we are still too leaky on the left side of the midfield that's how the goal happened. I'd put Camavinga on very early into the second half and have Vini just camp at the shoulder of their defence

Benzema ffs :bow: should have scored a 3rd but who thought we'd be leading at half time after our drop in form
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:50 am

i was gonna say in times like this i wish there was the away goals rule. but it dont matter we've qualified anyway. king benz with another artistic performance
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:08 am

Lol, what have all the Ancelotti critics saying now,. Throughly out coached the guy several of you were saying would replace him!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:35 am

I thought we defended well. But we were not getting close to them in midfield. with better headers from Lukaku this game would've really been interesting

The Camavinga sub was made far too late. By that time all our players were dead tired including our two attackers

Valverde ffs, hope his injury isn't serious. Without him in the return leg and we could easily chip 4/5 goals
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:36 am

futbol_bill wrote:Lol, what have all the Ancelotti critics saying now,. Throughly out coached the guy several of you were saying would replace him!
For the very least, Carlo's ridiculous critics would relax their fingers a bit just for a day.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:38 am

futbol_bill wrote:Lol, what have all the Ancelotti critics saying now,. Throughly out coached the guy several of you were saying would replace him!

Have your night Bill. Praise him all you want, you've earned it (you've got Benzema to thank).

But Carlo is not the man to lead Madrid, and you'll come to realize this sooner or later.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:46 am

Make that later, much much later!

Don’t spoil my day, 3 Spanish teams in semis! And Carlo turns tables on all that overly harsh overreaction from GL.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:11 am

why do you keep saying 3 hmm

Atleti lost didn't they. Why are you counting them?

Also although the other two have favourable results going into the second leg you can't ignore that Villarreal have very little if any experience going up against a team like Buyern after getting a good result in the first leg.

And Madrid could just as easily concede 4 goals. We aren't as solid defensively now and we'll be missing Militao don't forget. Nacho loses his man a lot in the box as we saw today and Dani needs a lot of support on the right. Gone are the days he defended that whole wing on his own

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:14 am

Id hate to be Carlo having to decide on the team in the second leg. Do you play the same line up as today or do you play Rodrygo/Asensio and if you do who sits from the 3 midfielders because lets face it, not playing Valverde should be a sackable offence
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:02 am

halamadrid2 wrote:why do you keep saying 3 hmm

I’m just enjoying the day. According to all these ‘experts’ on GL, the semis were going to be three British and Bayern, yet at end of 1st games, only pool is seemingly secured a spot (and by the way we (Spanish) have long considered pool our team in EPL.

But I’m also an optimist. Sure odds are Atleti and Villareal will not make it, but I wouldn’t discount Simone. Who would have thought they would stop the mighty City for 70 minutes. We’ve seen in the past, they can get an unexpected goal. I suspect game will be a defensive battle and if Atleti do get that goal, They will play for penalties.

With Villareal, they have the better coach. So I also wouldn’t discount them.

And with our team, I’m just not as negative as you, nor the overreacting bunch of supposedly RM fans we have on this forum.

So you see, I see hope for a all Madrid semi and pool - Villareal in other side, leading to a RM - Pool (again our Spanish team) final.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:10 am

The lack of faith in my man Carlo Ancelotti bothers the hell out of me.

It's most shocking that Bill who should be the one shitposting is the one who hasn't lost the plot as a good amount of ye did. I know I don't hang around here much but... the hell has happened to some of ye in my absence?

We have triumphed over the Chelsea menace but this tie is far from over.
Chelsea are strong. We must be at our best in the 2nd leg if we to triumph once again.
Hopefully everyone stays healthy come the 2nd leg.

Benzema 10/10 leading yet again by example.

Hopefully Carlo adjusts accordingly to whatever tuchel plans to counter. A lot to learn this 1st leg.

I'll just say this now: of all the teams left in cl. Only liverpool I fear. Everyone else is a poser, a bunch of hipsters, or of no concern for Carlo Ancelotti. It seems we are consistently hitting near our ceiling in Europe. This bodes well for us.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:13 am

Carlo criticism... isn't new really.  His CV is very clear:

Pros
-  Elite tactically (other than Modric false 9)
-  Great man manager
-  Gentleman
-  Steady
-  Experienced
-  Great cup manager

Cons
-  Horrible league manager
-  Plays his starting 11 to death
-  Doesn't develop youth
-  Makes predictable subs

My point is that Barca and Atleti being subpar has allowed Madrid to lead the league.  If those two play to par, we struggle.  Kudos to Carlo for taking advantage.  BUT, you can't expect them to gift us the league every year.

I don't think it makes sense to replace Carlo with just anyone... only a handful are better.  I rate Tuchel higher than Carlo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:54 am

A couple of things from this game

Fede is an absolute must starter. Idc who you have to drop.

Casemiro and Carvajal turned back the years with a stellar performance.

Mendy an absolute rock. I get Halas criticism for his attacking woes but his defensive stability is a must.

Kroos did quite Allright if I'm honest but after 60 minutes he was gassed.

However our aerial woes were apparent here again. If Chelsea had a competent striker not named Lukaku they would have had a field day with Militao and Alaba.

Tbo and Benz are the best in the world in their respective positions. No question

Carlo needs to make some decisions for the 2 games. The obvious is this weekend revert back to asensio/rodrygo probably rest one of KCM for Cama. If Militao still injured slide Nacho in for this weekend, have him ready for next Tuesday.

Great performance all around
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:55 am

Militao ain't making it 2nd leg he got too many yellows. Nacho is inevitable. Makes the 2nd leg very interesting imo. Don't think we made it to semis just yet.

@ sports carlo is only human. He will as everyone else has have a brain fart every now and then. I'm not too concerned. Though if I am concerned about anything. He definitely needs to listen to his son and rotate more often. Kroos being tired early in the 2nd half is of no surprise. Camavinga, ceballos, isco need to see more action definitely.

I wouldn't rate tuchel that highly yet sports. For me he still needs to prove himself in a team of egos. Something he doesn't have to deal with at chelsea.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:22 pm

Lol Tuchel just gave up on the tie. He'd be fired on the spot if he said that as a RM coach

You don't have to be a brilliant tactician to make it at RM. You just have to know how to manage all the egos. Carlo and ZZ are/were brilliant at doing that

Carlo has tweaked a few things from last season. He has made Vini a sure starter, he makes early subs, he only uses one formation and isn't afraid to pull out underperforming players no matter who they are and most importantly doesn't try to shoehorn Hazard into the team

He's also taken the good from ZZ like playing Valverde on the wings to help out this ageing midfield in the big games, he's calm on the bench and not overly animated likr Lopetegui was and that transmits through the rest of the team.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:03 pm

I don't think Tuchel is giving up... he's trying to get his players to feel insulted so that they take the second game personally.

Mind game with his players.

Remember the very difficult position Chelsea is in financially because of the ownership situation. Nobody knows what the club will look like past this season. They're paying bills with credit cards literally because their funds have been frozen due to sanctions.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:22 pm

One thing Tuchel is famous for is his honesty. I don't think he meant it but at the same time i don't think it's mind games. Saying things in the heat of the moment comes to mind. He looked very annoyed with his team who are about to throw away the season in one week.

His handling of Lukaku has been poor. His handling of Mbappe was poor. How will he handle 11 similar players at Madrid, not to mention the media going after his every little move

The media got the better of ZZ and he's a quite calm guy. They can't penetrate Carlo because i honestly think he is just enjoying the ride. He has nothing else to prove.

You could see last season, ZZ's uneasiness transmitted through to the team who were so afraid to lose the ball I felt sorry for them

Personlities like Tuchel and Conte would last max a season at RM before they get sick of it and make a run for it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:02 pm

He tried this with PSG, which is why I'm saying it's intentional.  He's honest that he doesn't believe it... but his intent by making the statement publicly is to challenge his players to prove him wrong.

It didn't work with PSG as a FYI lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:54 pm

It's mind games 101.He lost 1-3, not 1-13 Laughing

He even said this at the end:
Tuchel wrote:How many clubs in worldwide football won [by] what we need – three goals difference? How often did this happen?
First of all, he needs only two goals, not three, because they could still win on penalties.
Second, do you guys really think he forgot all the remontadas that happened in the CL in recent years?

Seriously, he's just bullshitting. Expect him to come with all guns blazing at the Bernabeu.

Tie is over with just two goals difference, my ass Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:03 am

So I'm sure you guys forgot but we had a league match vs the burger King Boys.

Solid 2-0 win. Heavy rotations from Carlo. Fede and Cama with a great performance in midfield. Vini with a Modric assist.

Bale was subbed in and was whistled and booed but we all know why by now

Casemiro suspended vs Sevilla where we can put the title to bed.

Next week our season is on the line
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:14 am

Wonderful game. We suffocated them with our high press. Everyone were great. Valverde and Vini were absolutely marvelous. This minus the 2 fullbacks is probably our strongest line up

Tibu for once didn't have a single save to make

One step closer to the title
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:37 am

I swear it’s only the three of us, watching the games. MOM for me was Camavinga. Rodrygo had assist on both goals!

A win over Sevilla will all but put them out of contention, but we will still need at least 2 more wins to clinch over Barca.

And Perucho, next week puts us in CL semis! , hopefully against Atleti. mark my words!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:13 am

Don't get too excited yet Bill. Chelsea may yet put a fast one. Their team is nothing special but tuchel is the one keeping them competitive. I see us going through, but not unscathed.

Nacho needs to deliver next game.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next