sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:06 pm

Nobody there to check on him. What a selfish prick of a player.

Terrible mistake for the goal but that's in our DNA nowadays.

Casemiro was having such a good game and then he started to turnover the ball left and right one of which resulted in a goal

Liking this CB partnership. It started off shaky but it's absolutely amazing now. If only Militao can get some of his headers on goal

Asensio, Mariano, Hazard, Marcelo..... they add absolutely nothing to this team now. Mendy at least is solid defensively even if it's excruciating to watch him offensively. If Rodrygo is injured, we should play Lucas. There was one instance where we had a counter attack and as soon as Asensio got the ball, he turned back (as usual) dwelled on the ball and got fouled. Vini on the other side was free with acres of space. Such a frustrating player

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:14 pm

agreed. Asensio is garbage. he gets the ball and kills the pace of the game. running around himself like an idiot lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:19 pm

Mariano played very well. Still a bonehead decision to not pass to Hazard but come on, he had a good game overall and fights for the badge
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:02 pm

That move nearly cost us 2 points. Between him and Jovic, don't know who is worse. Both aren't cut out to play for RM. Though it could be worse I guess, we could have L DeJong strutting around doing feck all

Anyways, Hazard is being humiliated by Carlo. We have molly coddled this guy for 3 seasons, it's time for him to face the music and I am glad Carlo isn't holding back. Either step up of gtfo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:01 pm

i dont mind mariano, i mean he had one moment where he thought he was ronaldo luiz trying to fake out the goalie and totally gaffed it, but as a player off the bench he isnt trash. most people on here probably know my stance on hazard, dont want to dwell on that.....i think we got too comfortable today and it could have cost us on occasions, it did cost us for the goal. imo asensio's problem is he's a man with no shadow, i dont think he nor anyone knows what his best position is. actually that's a question i should pose here, what's asensio's ideal position?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:06 pm

Asensio's best position is probably as an an out and out left winger putting crosses in.

The guy isn't fast, can't dribble, can't hustle. The only good thing about Asensio is his great left foot that can put in excellent crosses and score good goals. Nothing much you get from a player like that.

Unless our forwardline really drops to shit over the years, there isn't much hope for Asensio to be given a prominent role in the team. If I were him I'd push to move in the summer maybe even the winter
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Asensio is a 10 but he needs an extended run in that position. He is shockingly bad as a RW, but he was actually pretty good in the last game as a number 10. However we play a 4-3-3 and rightly so. He would need to adapt to play an LCM/midfield three role. If I were him, I’d tell Carlo to never play me on the wing. He isn’t a tricky player nor does he have pace, but he can run 90 mins and has good passing and great shooting.

Lol asensio played LW for a whole year under zizou and flopped. He is just as bad in that position. Play him as a midfielder or don’t play him at all. He’s clearly not a forward.

I’m not saying mariano is a world beater, but his overall play was excellent and he should’ve had a couple more assists.

People are angry at him for not passing, and rightfully so, but I feel this is an attempt (by some) to cover hazard’s poor performances. He is extremely passive and really cannot finish to save his life. His off the ball movement is shockingly bad as well
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:45 pm

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 11 Fc89f_10

Ya can't tell me the man isn't dedicated
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:53 pm

How many goals did Vini have to score for you to buy his shirt hmm was it 10? Only a goal shy now. Will probably score one against his buddies at Shaktar
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:56 pm

Pretty sure I said 15
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:05 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Couldn't ask for a better start

Also if Vini scores 10 or more goals this season I'll proudly buy a jersey of his

hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:42 pm

Thats my fault. I set the bar too low.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:15 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Thats my fault. I set the bar too low.

We all do.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:13 am

Perucho21 wrote:The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 11 Fc89f_10

Ya can't tell me the man isn't dedicated

To breakdancing? That's one thing no one ever doubted about him. His Capoeira isn't helping us, though hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:45 pm

So an early game tomorrow against Shaktar at home. Our home form has been quite poor this season, so I wouldn't take this opposition lightly at all

We have most of our startets back from injury so we have a near full strength XI

Probable line up:

Tibu
Dani-Militao-Alaba-Mendy
Modric-Casemiro-Kroos
Asensio(FML) - Benzema-Vini

We are obviously wasting a sub on Asensio. Hope Benz and Vini can work their magic. Need this win badly
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:32 pm

dreadful first half. sitting back against nobody's at Bernabeu???? they had 3 clear chances. we must improve in 2nd half.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:33 pm

Casemiro needs to get benched.  He's not defending.  He can't pass.  He's not moving to get the ball.

Literally a complete liability out there.

I don't even really blame Carvajal and Militao because one has been injured so often that he's obviously going to be a step below... and Militao is just an average average player. That's on Madrid's front office to sign proper players. Carlo is playing the best he's got in these two.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:43 pm

This midfield is dead, it's down to it's bare bones. Please for the love of God, bench one of them. I can't take this anymore
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:45 pm

Militao was the best player in this backline. Both Alaba and Mendy were poor.

It was on Militao for the goal though, stick to your man and let Alaba stick to his

Our right side is one of the worst in this whole universe. Rodrygo who goes missing for large parts of games is the best of this bunch

The attack basically consists if Vini and Benz and a bunch of average deadwoods
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:21 pm

It was a win and almost assured 1st place in group. You folks making it sound like it was a disaster!

And let’s not forget, we now have Bale returning to fix the RW problem. If not, they can always go with the two attackers and play the other 100M star flop behind them!

As to the midfield, play Camavinga, Valverde and Blanco or at least sub them in!

And defense is ok, once Dani returns to form.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:45 am

The boo's at Bernabeu speak for themselves and shows where we are at.

i have no hope in Ancelotti but we have shown that in big games our main players tend to step it up so that's the only hope for this season.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:19 am

Carlo has overseen the best start to the season in decades. Carlo's tactics isnt the problem. We have a dead midfield. The guy who's supposed to displace one of them is constantly injured. Then you have all the flops in attack that you can't even trust.

Our step down in performance coincides with the whole midfield 3 being healthy. At the start when we only had 1/3 or 2/3 we played the best football we've played since Ancelotti 's first time in charge

We have faaaaar too many deadwood players on our roster that we need to shift

We have a kid Peter Gonzalez that's impressing on the right for Castilla this season. If we can get him promoted, shift Hazard and Asensio we may actually see some improvements on that right side which would only help Carlo in his quest for higher intensity game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:04 pm

We never played good this season. not even at the start.

not everything is players fault. the speed of play, correct positioning and pressing properly is the managers job to teach and dictate. i haven't seen any of that.

as for players yes the midfield 3 are a shadow of what they used to be. and they are slow as a turtle.

all in all even with this group of players i think we could play way better with a better, modern coach.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:24 pm

we never played good? i dont think i can fully agree with that. even our not so interesting games have been fun to watch tbh. i cant judge carlo until the end of the season, which is what counts. but for now, the football at least has been more fun than the last 4 seasons. we could play better, that's no doubt, but i'd cut carlo some slack until crunch time of the season
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:18 pm

Carlo trolling Hazard. His situation has become sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:04 pm

Carlo is just doing what most managers of his reputation would do. Hazard needs to impress him, not the other way around.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next