sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by sportsczy Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:13 am

Pogba isn't playing because Ole is a noob and that team is built awfully.

You have Pogba, Sancho and Bruno all needing more leeway to move around and you cannot play 2 of them because you don't have a proper DM. Both Fred and McTominay suck... so you need to actually play both Fred and McTominay at the same time to get proper ball recovery... which sacrifices 2 of Pogba, Sancho and Bruno.

Maguire and Wissaka have both been mostly horrible this season too... so you can't really cheat defensively.

That's why.

He's the best player for France NT period. Even in the Euro, he was incredible. Benzema has been great too... but France don't function at all without Pogba. It helps that there are players like Kante and Tchouameni to cover the defensive side + Griezmann defends too.

Just a badly built team at Man U.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:11 pm

We need to control the game way more. Casemiro is turning over the ball alot but he's done his job as a CDM so i can't complain

That Dest 1v1 was all on Lucas. Amateur defending, going for a guy Militao was covering. And Militao losing Pique on the corner. Again Amateur defending

Need to see better in the second half
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:13 pm

All those cannot have leeway at the same time, that's recipe for craziness. Bruno is the man, Paul and Sancho are going to have to play support. In any case, Pogba would be the same frustrated figure at Madrid but if the club gets him, I won't complain.

Speaking of frustration, Casemiro really hurts the heart, just, so much hurt. Vasquez as well but I really don't expect much from him. That being said, having a pretty mediocre first half but still leading is something I can be happy about.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:12 pm

So it is official: Casemiro is honestly in terrible form.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Awful game.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:17 pm

Mamad wrote:Awful game.

We won 2-0 at the Camp Nou, I dare say this was a great game.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:19 pm

Meh game all things considered. Very Zidane esque

Happy with the win though. As soon as Asensio came on Barca were peppering us with crosses from that side. Terrible player, even Barca know this guy can't attack 1v1

Casemiro dear oh dear, did he have a single successful pass? He's very lucky he's doing well defensively

Alaba was great, Militao bar a few mishaps was also very good. I shit myself everytime anyone runs at Lucas but he kept Ansu quite today. Now step aside for Dani por favor

Bittersweet ending, wanted that clean sheet oh well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:19 pm

We won 2-0 at the Camp Nou, I dare say this was a great game.

2-1 . and Barca is not top 4 team in Liga at the moment. and we were lucky.

3 points is good but we have to acknowledge the poor performance.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:23 pm

We were not lucky lol

Very controlled game. We let Barca pass the ball between their midfielders. They couldn't create shit. They probably deserved one goal so the scoreline was justified

Oh and does this game finally prove that Modric is done at the highest level or do we have to get massacred by a bigger team for it to get the official stamp
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:27 pm

They had a clear chance before we scored. Dest missed.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:30 pm

And we had a couple of our own....

That Dest chance was the only chance they had, the rest were a bunch of crosses that we gobbled up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:36 pm

No we weren't lucky, stop being ridiculous Mamad lol

Barcelona passed better but in areas in which it never bothered Madrid too much. The moment they hit the final third, Barcelona couldn't create much (the shots on target tells that story).

The chance you're talking about was the half chance Coutinho had which, btw, he scuffed his shot which led to the counter in which we scored. Carlo had a real game plan and it worked, how is that "lucky"?! Or would you prefer watching us getting mauled 4-0 like Utd currently is?!

Sometimes, you guys can be way too dramatic.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:48 pm

I'm talking about the Dest chance. clear 1 v 1 .

I'm not overreacting. we were bad.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:51 pm

That was in the first half and yeah, Dest blew that. We had Benzema and Vini miss clear chances too so it goes both ways.

Enjoy the win Mamad, don't be caught up in too much technicalities.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:28 pm

happy with 3 points, but i really really wanted us to hit them with upwards of 3 nil....this was probably my most highly anticipated clasico since cristiano and kaka joined us. cos with messi out and barca's form i felt this was a nice time for revenge
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:14 am

I reckon Carlo went back to basics after we got slit open by Villarreal and co. Get a few wins, get confidence up and then start to dominate. Let's not forget the game against Shaktar was similarly cagey until the second half where we started to score on our chances as opposed to this gamd where we missed them.

It's good to demand better but if we gradually pick up our form and start playing like we did at the start without having to chase shadows against better teams I am personally content.

In 9 away games at the Camp Nou we have only lost once so that's a very good stat. Now need to beat Atleti and LaReal and co and not get dominated in the midfield against those poverry teams
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Had to watch it during a flight so everyone had to hear me scream when we scored

Anyway, I can understand why people are upset we didn't "destroy" barca however this is el clasico, current form and all that ratings crap goes out the window. How many times have I seen Barca and Real being clear favorites and still lose? Plenty and this wasn't any different.

Now I do want to slightly criticize Carlo for being a bit too defensive in this match but until I see otherwise counter attacks are still Barcas Achilles heel. It makes sense to play that way. Could we have destroyed Barca yes but in the end the 3 points are what matters and we got it

It seems that Carlo has found his 11 with Carvajal replacing Vasquez when he's healthy. Unfortunately Valverde might be out until the international break, we will see plenty of KCM despite the trio being lethargic.

Let's talk about the big elephant in the room: Casemiro. Holy hell I mean everyone knows he's not Pirlo or Xabi Alonso with his passing but for God's sake he was misplacing simple passes and we were lucky Barca did not take advantage of it. He's been off all season. Perhaps Camavinga can fill in that role? Would like to see it attempted. But Casemiro needs to get it together.

Overall, good win, 3 points in the bag, on the next opponent
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:24 pm

We are laughable. f**k this.

i see it when we win but i'm not supposed to talk about it it seems.

Ancelotti is an old fart. sack him asap.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:27 pm

any team can park the bus against us and we are miserable. Osasuna was absolute garbage going forward. how on earth we are supposed to win anything playing like this against osasuna's and espanyol's?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:36 pm

Well playing against low blocks is still very much an issue. Not a good result but not a detrimental one. Still plenty of matches left
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:44 am

You really want Carlo sacked or you're just upset we dropped points to Osasuna?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:53 pm

Vinicius Cool

Casemiro Neutral
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:57 pm

Mariano rofl my world
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:58 pm

Doc wrote:You really want Carlo sacked or you're just upset we dropped points to Osasuna?

well he hasn't offered anything to the team to be honest.

we hoped he could get more out of Isco or Hazard. he couldn't.
we hoped he brings some tactical changes to the team so we could play a little faster he couldn't.
we can't press high up the pitch period. so we sit back even against teams who have no proper attack and midfield.
and the worst thing is our defensive performances. full of errors and goals conceded against shat teams.

we are just like last season but last season we played with half a squad. Carlo has everyone important fit right now. so yeah i think there are many people who could replace him and do a better job.

Last edited by Mamad on Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Mariano rofl my world

i laughed so hard at that jump Laughing
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:06 pm

Nobody there to check on him. What a selfish prick of a player.

Terrible mistake for the goal but that's in our DNA nowadays.

Casemiro was having such a good game and then he started to turnover the ball left and right one of which resulted in a goal

Liking this CB partnership. It started off shaky but it's absolutely amazing now. If only Militao can get some of his headers on goal

Asensio, Mariano, Hazard, Marcelo..... they add absolutely nothing to this team now. Mendy at least is solid defensively even if it's excruciating to watch him offensively. If Rodrygo is injured, we should play Lucas. There was one instance where we had a counter attack and as soon as Asensio got the ball, he turned back (as usual) dwelled on the ball and got fouled. Vini on the other side was free with acres of space. Such a frustrating player
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next