Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Laughing

Pippen endorsing you, is a bit like a Chuck guarantee. Its a kiss of death.

Whatever he says, its pretty much the opposite of being true.

Great player in his time, but he has been delusional for nearly 30 years now.

I am still waiting for him to apologize and admit he was wrong for sulking and refusing to go in the game because the goat coach of all coaches drew up a play for Kukoc...which Kukoc hit Laughing

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:17 pm

i loved KD's initial response to him on twitter lmao
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:37 pm

some strange rumours already going around that Detroit, Cavs & Toronto would be willing to trade their picks lmao... probably just bullshit chatter because that would be stupid, especially for Detroit.

Zach Lowe proposed this one on his podcast:
Detroit gets: Wiseman, 7th and 14th from Dubs
Dubs get: Cade with #1
it's weird because we need depth, but how can you say no to Cade alongside Steph & Klay. And it would sort out the backup guard problem, he'll start and end most games im sure, but Kerr will probably give 6 minutes at the start and then take him out and bring him in for the start of the second quarter when Steph sits. And of course it would also sort out Warriors in the long run after Steph and Klay, with Cade being the main man,

Another one a random NBA fan threw around
Toronto gets: Wiseman, 7th and 14th
Dubs get: Boucher & 4th
again very interesting, especially if Suggs falls to number 4. It would sort out our stretch big need and backup guard need, then we can just focus on getting some solid vetertan centres to help out Looney

all of this sounds fun and interesting, but i must say big picture i'm still leaning towards us flipping Wiseman and the picks for veteran experienced help and depth. What those possible trades look like i still don't know exactly.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:28 pm

As usual there's always a reason people put these rumors out, there's usually for leverage of some kind.

We'll find out why on draft night.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:30 am

This is what happens when Bucks don't play like morons and constantly get in their own way.

Their so talented that they can play like idiots and still be relatively competitive but when they actually make smart decisions they're a championship team.

Trouble is idiocy is always right around the corner. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:14 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This is what happens when Bucks don't play like morons and constantly get in their own way.

Their so talented that they can play like idiots and still be relatively competitive but when they actually make smart decisions they're a championship team.

Trouble is idiocy is always right around the corner. Laughing

I don't really disagree with this but it's also a make or miss league. Just like Heat game 1, the Hawks made a lot of low efficiency shots, the Bucks missed a lot of great shots, and so the game ended up being close even though the Bucks were the better team.

Don't feel like we even made major adjustments this game other than shooting better and bringing our center closer to the Trae pnr and having Jrue on Trae's booty a bit more. There weren't major adjustments to make.

Still, with Bud at the helm and some players who are sometimes not as smart as they should be (Giannis is more of an emotional than logical player), you're certainly correct that the team will and does step on their toes.

I didn't say it here but I called Bucks to rattle off 4 straight against the Hawks after the G1 loss (my prediction pre-series was a sweep). I'm staying with that. I do think Hawks will give us trouble and possibly take another game (or even 2!), But I don't see it as likely imo. I guess we'll see.

Bucks have seen clearly what they have to do to win. And while I hate on Bud for being Bud, and McMillan has done an amazing job with this team...Nate is not exactly known for being a great adjuster either. Let's see what the Hawks roll out
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:46 am

Yes but throughout the playoffs you've made a lot of dumb decisions regardless of the shot going in or not.

Would you look better if you made a higher percentage of your 3s? Absolutely but it still wouldn't negate the sheer amount of low IQ basketball that has taken place.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:44 am

I mean, idk what to say. I agreed with you about low IQ basketball. But it's a make or miss league. To say that multiple of the really close games we've lost wouldn't be overturned by just shooting more than 20% from three is absurd. I can say that while recognizing as well that we do not play consistently enough or play intelligently enough. That's exactly why I'm Bud OUT if we don't make the Finals and I'm probably Bud OUT even if we win the championship. I don't disagree with you at all, although I think your assertion is not giving enough credit to just how poorly the Bucks have been shooting in these playoffs (mostly from 3, we've been great in the paint).

Anyway I feel like today was a good illustration of that. We should be playing way better. We are the more talented team and to be losing to the Hawks for most of the game is unacceptable. We were playing bad basketball. BUT they also were shooting 46% from 3 in the first half while the Bucks shot about 21%. We didn't really even play "high IQ" in the fourth, but the ball went in the net from a hot hand in Khris Middleton and that makes all the difference.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:46 am

Anyway, great win away from home to negate the Hawks stealing a home game from us. Not a great performance, but a great win and Bud has to be praying to the Khash money gods, as he's saved Bud's job again.

Just makes it disappointing to lose that first one the way that we did. We really should be up 3-0 if we closed that game properly. Middleton was a big part responsible for losing that one, so I give him all the credit for showing up here and making amends.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:42 pm

Thoughts on the Dame stuff?

Keep in mind unlike any other superstar trade he has like 4 years left on his contract so he doesn't have the leverage that some others have had.

Would probably have to give up the farm to get him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:13 am

It's a shame. I thought Dame would stay in Portland.

I am not exactly sure why he is so upset though? This seems unclear to me.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:25 pm

^^ i might be a bit off, but from what i gathered on Twitter Billups had some sexual assault/rape allegations when Dame was like 6 or 7... Dame claims he didn't know about that... but now fans and the media are giving him and Blazers heat for the hiring.

Meanwhile, Scottie the Pip isn't in the mud, he is in the trenches these days rofl rofl unbelievable interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwK4aQQ63bM
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:39 pm

With all due respect to everyone involved, especially the alleged victim..Lillard knows nothing of the facts, he certainly wasnt there and quick google search tells me no charges were filled and it was settled. Settled doesnt mean guilty. Sounds like a ridiculous reason to want to leave.

Is what it is I guess.

Using work computer, doesnt let me play media, but is that Pippen interview with him kinda calling Phil a racist? lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:48 pm

where he basically calls him a racist, yes!
and so bitter towards MJ lmao, he also sounds/looks drunk in the interview Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:55 pm

As you said, in the trenches.

Phil Jackson a racist Laughing Just stop. His arguments are ridiculous and illogical.

All this to sell a book?

Between Scottie and his loose mother, poor Pippen Jr must have a therapist already.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:02 pm

Didn't Scottie's son die recently? This is rather a unique way to grieve i must say.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:36 am

I see dumb ass Bucks are back, I've never seen a conference finals team so consistently get in their own way as much as this team does.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:45 am

Worst half of Bucks basketball I've ever seen them play and I remember watching them when they were absolute shit, one of the worst teams in the league. Watched them when they were getting the #2 pick bad.

Giannis is shrinking right now and needs to get it together.

This is why Bud needs to go regardless of what happens. He has no control. How can you let your team play like this? Against THIS opposition?

I was prepared to see us play down to the opposition like we often do (again, that's a flaw with Bud) but nothing could prepare me for this.

The defense isn't great but it's not bad either, at least. They've got like 50 points with some pretty dumb 3's going in
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:47 am

I think we'll do better in the second and we might even win, but this is horrid. Whole team is playing like they're a 4th grader about to cry after the test was harder than they thought it would be
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:06 am

Giannis hurt and Bucks falling apart. Awesome lol

Fucking hate being a WI sports fan. Nothing but disappointment every goddamn year

Turning this off
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:41 am

CBarca wrote:This is why Bud needs to go regardless of what happens. He has no control. How can you let your team play like this? Against THIS opposition?
lol give ATL some respect. They've arguably been the hardest playing team since Nate took over in the league. They've definitely been the better team in most stretches so far this series.

CBarca wrote:Giannis hurt and Bucks falling apart. Awesome lol

Fucking hate being a WI sports fan. Nothing but disappointment every goddamn year

Turning this off

well considering "Khash money" is the only 2x all-star left fit in this series (with Holiday and Lopez being the other x1), shouldn't he be carrying the higher ranked Bucks through to the Finals now???
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:47 am

Crazy times we are in, Dennis Rodman sounds far more reasonable and logical than Scottie Pippen Laughing

As for the playoffs, all these injuries is creating chaos. Whoever wins the damn thing, will have a tough time even making it back to the finals because who knows what would have happened if not for the injuries.

Clippers refusing to die, gotta give them credit. I really hope they make it to a game 7 at least.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:27 pm

saw a stat that with CP3 on the floor Book averages like 17 pts on 33% shooting, and with CP3 off Book averages 28 pts on 45% shooting.
CP3 needs to move the ball faster and stop shooting too much. He's controlled pace of the game will only come in handy in the 4 quarter in a tight game, otherwise why abandon your team style of play that has gotten you so far up to this point.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:45 pm

Paul has been kinda ass since coming back. <<< Payne smoking

Shame about Giannis' injury. Lanky guys like him seem always in danger of twisting something.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:24 pm

Seems to me that CP3 is totally unable to get to the rim and his long ball isnt working right now, so he is stuck in the midrange. Obviously, he is usually great in the mid range but if thats the only shot the defence knows you can take, things get tougher.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:03 pm

The biggest issue with Paul so far is he's slowing down the pace down to a crawl.

They had success in first two games because of the pace of play, there's time for slowing down the pace but this series isn't it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next