Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Thu May 20, 2021 8:25 am

Watched the first half, a bit surprised to see the Lakers recovered to win, they were dogshit.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu May 20, 2021 10:56 am

That Laker/Lebron whistle was on top form disgusting in the second half rofl rofl can't believe Freeza comes on here and complains about the refs on most nights. We played our own role in shooting ourselves in the foot with the turnovers... felt like we exerted most of our energy in the first half and couldn't get back to that same level. I could have seen Utah beating the Lakers, but hopefully Suns makes a good series.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 20, 2021 10:59 am

So many more people would love LeBron if he wasn't a Drama ass Queen... milked a hand an incidental hand in the face from Draymond and then said he saw 3 rims on the clutch heave at the end rofl Laughing what a fucking clown, everyone mocked him on Twitter

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 20, 2021 11:06 am

anyway, it's really been fun seeing my team in playoff-like conditions in these last few games... Hopefully we have enough gas left for Memphis again.. They're pretty potty tbh, we should be getting it done, but you never know. Would be fun to see Steph cooking Gobert and Wiggins, Poole and JTA getting playoff experience under our system. Playoff Draymond is something else... with the Minny pick likely to fall to us and having our own top 20 pick, and Klay coming back we'll be more than fine for next season. We could still sign and trade Oubre, and package the picks and Wiseman for more experience and players that fit our system. Turner and Brogdon is the dream since their seems to be coaching-player drama at Indiana

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 20, 2021 11:17 am

Two hands in the face, even one, is always a flagrant.

You really don't know any rules. not surprised tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 20, 2021 11:23 am

it was about the only right call the refs made in that second half, everyone and their mother and even the commentators said it was a common foul... common or flagrant either way trust LeCry to milk it like a baby b*tch
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 20, 2021 12:23 pm

People get so emotional about LeBron. To the point of being toxic and ridiculous.

As i watch Lakers games on stream, the chat box i close it everytime, it's a pain to read the LeBron haters. Even in fantasy LeBron's chat was a dumpster on fire. Rational arguments not even once. A bunch of people over-analyze everything he does and go back to 10 years old when it comes to criticize him. Uuuuuuuu LeWhine said this.... uuuuuuu LeWhine did that Rolling Eyes

He was seeing 3 rims and now he's secured a playoff spot. CJ McCollum can shine his shoes tbh
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 20, 2021 12:29 pm

I am a Lebron hater, so it is what it is, but the man is really insufferable at times.

He cant just play the games and win/lose. There always has to be something else. It has to be more difficult than what it seemed, it has to be more dramatic. He is the master of narrative creation.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 20, 2021 12:57 pm

I chuckled when i heard the post-game interview, seems bs of course

At first i thought hating on LeBron was a meme but it turns out many are actually serious and despise him to no end. In most sports the best athletes are polarizing figure but LeBron is the only one to get a majority of negative rep. Maybe i don't follow NBA since long enough to be bored of his narratives.

Just surprising to see a player from Blazers provoke him publicly. Because we know what will happen if those 2 meet in playoffs. A massacre
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 20, 2021 1:10 pm

I think CJ was just saying what a lot of people were thinking.

I wouldnt say hate the guy, that's harsh, he is actually likeable in many ways (at least in my opinion).

I think what many people are long since sick of it always being something.

He doesnt have no help, the AC was broke, he broke/hurt his hand punching a whiteboard, yada yada. And he likes to set the narratives to play into this kind of thing, to the smallest unneeded detail. I dont wanna go over a million minor things said and done over the years, its not that deep, but the man is incredibly dramatic Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 20, 2021 1:32 pm

yea he's a very admirable character, player and person actually... he does a lot of good on and off court, but GOD can he be super dramatic and annoying at all times Laughing

even the a lot of players don't like his ways.. remember back last year when they were discussing the Bubble, its possibility and all that came with it.. There were reports LeBron chipped in whilst not even being president of the players association and tried to take the lead in the discussions in a zoom call and the rest of the players were PISSED as f*ck Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 20, 2021 2:04 pm

Can people at least finally acknowledge that Caruso is a great role player?

Not many PGs I’d chose over him for the role he has
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu May 20, 2021 2:06 pm

Still can’t believe we didn’t play AD more at Center. Completely dominated when the switch happened. So fuckinn dumb to play him as a SG against GSW.

Drummond should mainly be an option on Jokic and Embiid in a potential finals
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 20, 2021 6:40 pm

LeBron is indeed insufferable and a total brainlet but no doubting the player and how far people are riled up by him.

Conclusion? I cannot express much I am seetheing at Lakers, LeBron's success there, and the fact that they are winning because of him.

If I seethe at Lakers and or laugh at them in the future, refer to this post on what is behind it.

I seethe.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 20, 2021 6:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:I am a Lebron hater, so it is what it is, but the man is really insufferable at times.

He cant just play the games and win/lose. There always has to be something else. It has to be more difficult than what it seemed, it has to be more dramatic. He is the master of narrative creation.

His need for attention is something else.

From accomplishing being front and centre for the Kobe tribute at Staples, to literally walking on the court during the slam dunk competition (after a brilliant dunk by a contender), taking off his shades, putting them back on.

To of course "The decision".
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu May 20, 2021 7:30 pm

lmao the hate is real hey... which team do you support Arq?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 21, 2021 12:36 am

I agree with Dani but i should point out CJ and him are from Ohio and are really good friends.

He was extremely likely just doing what friends do lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 21, 2021 12:38 am

Also they deserve it but i find it really weird Utah have two 6th man nominations.

Seems like it kinda defeats the idea of "6th man" lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 21, 2021 12:41 am

Freeza wrote:Still can’t believe we didn’t play AD more at Center.

I can lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 21, 2021 9:50 am

Shaq saying exactly what i said too, love it #TeamCurry #StephBetter bounce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3LQRquuZHY
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 21, 2021 11:54 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also they deserve it but i find it really weird Utah have two 6th man nominations.

Seems like it kinda defeats the idea of "6th man" lol.

Agree. Doesnt make sense, especially as Ingles started almost as many games as he did coming from the bench.

Think Portis and Tim Hardaway Jr are better shouts.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 22, 2021 5:14 am

So this means the warriors are out right?

Networks are gonna be pissed, but at least the Lakers didn't go out or anything, from their perspective.

Overall I think this is a good thing. I've been hearing a lot of people creaming their pants and falling over themselves over this Warriors team. Steph is awesome. Draymond is an awesome defender, and they still have to add Klay. But this is a team that barely made it to the place they did and now are out of the playoffs. If they add Klay and continue to improve they could certainly be a good team next year. It's just that the way I hear people talk it sounds like they think this team is about to be a contender again and that's just not the case unless Wiseman has an historic rise in his playing ability/maturity/game in general
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 22, 2021 9:47 am

kinda saw that result coming after the Lakers loss..
but yea big picture this is for the best... gives Steph an extended rest.. and puts more pressure on the front office to make bigger and better moves this off-season. Whether we'll be a contender or not next season will totally depend on the front office and what moves they make... no more relying on the draft and rookies pls.

The result also means our own pick will be in the lottery now, most likely to go 14th. More assets to play with now in a deep draft.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 22, 2021 2:05 pm

Play-in games should be over tbh rofl

Bad for the product to not have the best players in playoffs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Freeza wrote:Play-in games should be over tbh rofl

Bad for the product to not have the best players in playoffs

Nothing like a rofl to cement the argument.

The play-in is working, hopefully here to stay.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Robes, our time to shine Proud

We wanted this. We want the hardest road. Let's gooooooo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next