Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Still not sure why Jrue/Middleton wasn't going at Harden, the man can barely move.

I think that's a more obvious (likely successful adjustment) than anything related to KD.

They did a little but with Tucker out there, Harden had alot of posessions hiding out, not having to work much.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Ben Simmons has made 22 of his 67 free-throw attempts (33%) during the playoffs. Seth Curry has made 32 of his 67 three-point attempts (48%) during the playoffs
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:59 pm

What did you guys think about LeBron’s rant about the injuries that have been happening and his blaming the early start to the season

I hated it. It’s a terrible take for injuries such as his own, Kryie’s, Kawhi, Murray’s etc., which are all contact focused injuries

Sure, players such as AD and Harden had more muscular issues likely caused from wear and tear but not terribly irregular in any season

ACL tears and ankle sprains are not caused by a lack of rest or wear and tear. They are caused from irregular motions likely brought on through contact

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:59 pm

AD played injured because of the short season. Didn’t have any time to heal his ankle after playing on one leg last playoffs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:05 pm

Yes, I’ve noted AD and Harden as wear and tear/lack of rest types of injuries

I just don’t think you can attribute ankle sprains and ACL tears to a shortened pre-season

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:33 pm

your point is true for the most part Luca, and i agree with you, LeBron is just crying to be in the spotlight as always, but fatigue actually can play a role in how much muscles compensate to help the ligaments out during contact... the doctor that i post here sometimes said that in his Kawhi video
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:34 pm

meanwhile...

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:03 am

Winning will solve everything, a year ago the Knicks and Suns were considered joke franchises.

Like I'm not interested in any of this shit, just win. If we don't he should leave anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:50 am

good first half by Middleton, Jrue struggling with his shot though and Giannis not taking any 3s so far. Let's see if they can hang onto the lead this time
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:55 am

All things considered a decent half. We were still inconsistent with stretches of ISO ball but I feel like we moved the ball decently and more importantly we got into our sets/actions quicker. It's clear we're targeting Griffin, getting to the basket/making decisions as we get to the basket. I'd like to see us go at Harden the same way. Jrue was able to go right past Harden a couple times.

Jrue can't get his shot going. Had a couple really open looks. In general, other than Khris, nobody hitting their 3's.

But we're getting into the paint and Giannis isn't settling, and that on its own is huge.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:24 am

Ugly as hell offense. Always guaranteed to get at least one quarter or one half of this per game from the Bucks, for some reason.

Hope we improve it in the last couple mins. Jrue needs to be like Giannis and not settle
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:27 am

Jrue is fucking us right now

EDIT: Khris Middleton saves an absolutely horrendous quarter
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:48 am

4th quarter, Bucks a**holes getting tight out there Smile
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:07 am

they went on a game winning run after that post lol respect
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:18 am

Middleton was everything tonight. Every time the Nets looked like getting back into it, Khris answered back. Those 6 points right before halftime were massive from Khris.

Game 7. Bud's job on the line. It will be fun.

I'm not worried. We either win and go to the ECF, or we lose and we probably get Carlisle.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:46 am

Luca wrote:What did you guys think about LeBron’s rant about the injuries that have been happening and his blaming the early start to the season

I hated it. It’s a terrible take for injuries such as his own, Kryie’s, Kawhi, Murray’s etc., which are all contact focused injuries

Sure, players such as AD and Harden had more muscular issues likely caused from wear and tear but not terribly irregular in any season

ACL tears and ankle sprains are not caused by a lack of rest or wear and tear. They are caused from irregular motions likely brought on through contact

Do I think that the lack of rest is leading to a general increase in injuries? Yes, I do believe that.

But I believe that every season, in both basketball and football, I believe they play too many games and this isnt changing. Everyone involved want the money and are willing to go along with it.

Again, the lack of rest probably is making this situation worse.

But some of these injuries, like Kyrie's or Lebron's can happen at any time and have nothing to do with lack of rest.

Players like Kahwi, Embiid and AD are always injured and have taken precautions for years to avoid injuries and yet still get injured alot.

But do I believe Lebron motivation? To point this out for the good of the game? No, not at all.

As usual with him, spotlight and narrative.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:24 am

I agree pretty much 100% with Dani here. Well put
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:52 pm

Bud saw Carlisle left the Mavs and started running actual plays last night.

What a world.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:16 pm

I hate the injuries, but love how there are so many teams looking like they could win it.

The Franchise wrote:I have always been out on Simmons if we think he will be an elite player.

As soon as I realised he is shooting jumpers with the wrong hand and refuses to change, it was doomed.

I see him as a Lamar Odom. Auxiliary, utility player who can do alot of different things but too flawed to ever lead a team.

You called him "fantastic" less than two weeks ago, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Kemba Walker traded for Al Horford and Moses Brown, some picks involved as well, strange.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Art Morte wrote:I hate the injuries, but love how there are so many teams looking like they could win it.

The Franchise wrote:I have always been out on Simmons if we think he will be an elite player.

As soon as I realised he is shooting jumpers with the wrong hand and refuses to change, it was doomed.

I see him as a Lamar Odom. Auxiliary, utility player who can do alot of different things but too flawed to ever lead a team.

You called him "fantastic" less than two weeks ago, though.

Yes. Doesnt mean I think he is a super star player. I thought Odom was fantastic too, really liked his game.

Last edited by The Franchise on Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I)
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:25 pm

OKC now has 3 first rounders in this draft
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:34 pm

Vibe wrote:Kemba Walker traded for Al Horford and Moses Brown, some picks involved as well, strange.

I kinda get it. Walker will make almost 10m a season more in his last 2 years I think.

Plus he doesnt fit but they are obliged to play him big minutes. Big liability on defence and isnt a spot up shooter. Cant be aggressive because it takes away from Tatum.

Big Al obviously knows the Celtics well and is surely better than TT.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:48 pm

Where's my damn Eric Bledsoe trade
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:14 pm

Inb4 Zion trade and Bledsoe is the franchise cornerstone
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:59 pm

Title push with Ingram, Adams and Lonzo as max players, fuck yeah.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next