CBarca
El Gunner
Warrior
Robespierre
Freeza
19 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:36 am

Nah Lebron has a case, i personally think it's really close between him and Embiid.

I just don't like the replace this guy with this guy argument for reasons i explained.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:12 am

Not a Jokic fanboy.

But haven't paid any attention to LeBron's stats or games admittedly. I didn't realize he wasn't LeCoasting this year. There is really zero reason for met to watch a Lakers game. I guess LeBron would be the only reason why cuz god knows antony is lecoasting
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:32 am

Lowry houses is on sale in Toronto. I wonder if he stays till season ends or looking for trade now.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:43 am

yea there have been rumours around him - Celtics, Clippers, Heat
weird, because he sort of has become Mr. Toronto (sorry Drake)
but it does make most sense, Raps should be rebuilding around FVV, Siakam and OG. And a contending team probably should be looking at Lowry as a final piece.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:54 pm

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:34 pm

Worse than you think?

They have no defensive players on their entire roster lol. How can it be worse than we think.

They’re the biggest offense-only team in my lifetime.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:17 pm

I think it's great to have a team like this Nets in the league, not only is it going to offer strong arguments for offense vs defense debates, all three of their stars are somewhat divisive players, so there's going to be a lot of narratives going on. It's pretty good publicity for the NBA whether or not they do well.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:43 pm

AD having a stresset achilles and then choosing to play him the next game is the dumbest thing we've done since Deng's contract..

Happy it doesn't sound worse though. But risking the entire season when playoffs are basically already secured is dumb as hell
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:53 am

Our offence since we started using Zion as a point forward has been absolutely ridiculous.

Coincidentally Zion himself has been playing like an absolute monster in that timespan.

If we could actually figure out how to defend we would actually be a good team lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:58 am

I turn on Brooklyn vs Lakers and see Harris take a hit to the head, Montrezl Harrell called for a foul and Trez and especially LeBron are absolutely besides themselves, yelling at the officials

Harris goes to the line and you can see his forehead actively bleeding lol

This was within 15 seconds of me turning the game on. This is why it's so hard for me to like LeBron teams. All teams whine, but his teams feel like they're on another level. Doncic is getting really bad too, but the rest of Dallas isn't nearly as bad as him
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:43 am

standard LeWhine, and yeah Flopcic is also becoming a persona

they're nowhere near Steph's selflessness and purity
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:29 am

Raptors rent free in Bucks minds Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:10 pm

that's 5 losses on the spin now for Bucks, any worries CB?
Lakers also looking meh these days outside of LeBron, as evidenced by Freeza's silence in this thread
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:27 pm

El Gunner wrote:that's 5 losses on the spin now for Bucks, any worries CB?
Lakers also looking meh these days outside of LeBron, as evidenced by Freeza's silence in this thread

More like I’ve got a job now and can’t stay up until 5am complaining about terrible refereeing. Miss it though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:36 pm

Don't read too much into covid-NBA. It's a fast and condensed season with postponements, injuries and illness playing far too large of a role as it is

I really feel like it'll all be about the last 15-20 games and how healthy teams are entering the postseason

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Freeza wrote:

More like I’ve got a job now and can’t stay up until 5am complaining about terrible refereeing. Miss it though

Lol he thinks our posts in this thread define our enthusiasm for some reason hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 pm

Bucks sacrificed depth to get Jrue Holiday and we don't have him right now so things look rough. That's a bad sign though, that we can't seem to cope well without him.

Honestly I'm not very bothered. It's been clear since day 1 that we're trying new things this year. It's a very new team as well, and we were never going to replicate the last two seasons regular season success. With that being said, no one knows more than bucks fans how disparate success in the postseason can be to the regular season...so I'm not too bothered. As long as we get it together by seasons end, I'm happy.

And we were the hottest team in the league before this losing streak, so it's clear this team is hot and cold.

Basically, the last two seasons have, in a morbid way, set me up to not value the regular season all that much and so that's how I'm viewing this.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:49 am

Luca wrote:Don't read too much into covid-NBA. It's a fast and condensed season with postponements, injuries and illness playing far too large of a role as it is

I really feel like it'll all be about the last 15-20 games and how healthy teams are entering the postseason

sure maybe... but it's still the current circumstances and everyone is dealing with the same circumstances... so i don't see how our analysis and critique changes?? and we don't even know what is awaiting for us in a post-Covid world, and much longer this current situation is gunna continue.. so we're just rolling along with the situation
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:26 pm

I hate Melli so much... god damn rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:26 pm

Stretch 5 out here shooting 26% for the season on 3s
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:47 pm

Celtics are mediocre af... can't believe Ainge turned down Turner (just what they need) and McDermott just for a bit of trade exception that is hard to put to good use.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:51 pm

Ainge is an idiot lol

Always been.

I love my fucking three dudes and Zion showing up today. Love this team Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:57 pm

We are so frustrating as a fan lol.

Most of it is learning on the fly but it's still hard to sit back and go....

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Tenor

When the same mistakes happen most nights, hopefully that win will be a real learning experience.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:59 am

Freeza how you feeling about Mathews and Gasol these days Laughing

we done told you but you wasn't having any of it
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:07 pm

El Gunner wrote:Freeza how you feeling about Mathews and Gasol these days Laughing

we done told you but you wasn't having any of it

I don’t concern myself with regular season when missing two of our three best players lol.

We need a C but that’s what the buyout market is for.

If the first half of the season was worth anything then Paul George would be top 10 all time lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:00 pm

Imagine judging the Lakers before the playoffs.

Nothing they do before then matters.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next