The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:14 pm

don't know how seriously to take your takes anymore because you're not invested as much anymore and don't watch the games anymore

perhaps i overstated with using the word "awesome" but they're definitely talented offensive guards, and i enjoy watching them go off individually, it's just the team results and performances could be so much better if they had a decently good coach

i didn't watch much of Utah Hayward so won't comment on that, but he is clearly a solid main man on that team. Still moves and shoots more than well enough.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Posts : 18052
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:26 pm

@mole EG has Hayward and Rozier in fantasy

And Graham is a better fantasy player than IRL one

I think that's where this opinion is coming from
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 19555
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:33 pm

@El Gunner wrote:don't know how seriously to take your takes anymore because you're not invested as much anymore and don't watch the games anymore


Can we stop with this bullshit everytime you're incapable of adding anything to a discussion btw.

I watch more NBA games than probably anyone here lol, resorting to this BS argument because it's true with football is incredibly tiresome.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:34 pm

@CBarca wrote:@mole EG has Hayward and Rozier in fantasy

And Graham is a better fantasy player than IRL one

I think that's where this opinion is coming from


Graham is the worst player in fantasy for FG% purposes though. Wouldn’t really touch him.

Lamelo should clearly get all his minutes like yesterday
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23143
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:54 pm

@CBarca wrote:@mole EG has Hayward and Rozier in fantasy

And Graham is a better fantasy player than IRL one

I think that's where this opinion is coming from

perhaps there's that bias, but if you've been watching Hornet games as i have this season you would have come to the same conclusion as me

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:don't know how seriously to take your takes anymore because you're not invested as much anymore and don't watch the games anymore


Can we stop with this bullshit everytime you're incapable of adding anything to a discussion btw.

I watch more NBA games than probably anyone here lol, resorting to this BS argument because it's true with football is incredibly tiresome.

because it's true :coffee:
if you were really still so invested in the NBA you wouldn't have dropped fantasy

@Freeza wrote:
@CBarca wrote:@mole EG has Hayward and Rozier in fantasy

And Graham is a better fantasy player than IRL one

I think that's where this opinion is coming from


Graham is the worst player in fantasy for FG% purposes though. Wouldn’t really touch him.

Lamelo should clearly get all his minutes like yesterday

he averaged 38% from the field and 37% from three last year. That field goal percentage was much better through the early parts of last season, but then it plummeted because he went on a stinky stretch towards the end of last season.

his overall shot selection is still quite bad tbh. He iso's too much for his own good and clear playmaking abilities. And that's part of why i say they lack good coaching and better offensive schemes just to make their offense flow much better. Combined they have some really nice tools - Graham, Terrier, Hayward, Lamelo and PJ. Again, don't get me wrong it's nothing special, but if they are harnessed to their fullest potential and a bit more quality to their bench they could offer some nice playoff matches, that's all i'm saying.

Undoubtedly Lamelo is the best playmaking raw talent on that team, so Graham might have to settle for being that team's sixth man if he remains with them.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18052
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:42 pm

Ah so you have to play fantasy to be interested lol.

What a crock of crap lol, i just wasn't interested in playing this year. Has nothing to do with my interest in the sport in general.

In any case based on how many games that have been delayed due to covid I'm happy with my decision lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:55 am

@Freeza wrote:
@CBarca wrote:@mole EG has Hayward and Rozier in fantasy

And Graham is a better fantasy player than IRL one

I think that's where this opinion is coming from


Oh, sure. Only if you're punting fg% should he be touched. But the point still stands is that despite that, he's still a better fantasy player than IRL. He's not a bad player, he's just not very good.

And I have to say I disagree with El G here. Agree with Mole

Graham is the worst player in fantasy for FG% purposes though. Wouldn’t really touch him.

Lamelo should clearly get all his minutes like yesterday
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 19555
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:06 am

https://streamable.com/m17o2i
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17878
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:05 am

^^ Bulls so bad their mascot has to make up some valuable tv time Razz
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18052
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:14 am

- Jazz looking sneakingly good so far. Conley finely playing like we expect him to, and if everyone stays fit and Bojan gets back most of his efficiency they could be stiff competition come playoffs. In Gobert, they have someone that can make it tough on AD.

- Speaking of AD, is he intentionally playing like a bum to try and get LeBron another MVP?

- Wiseman looks really promising man. Kerr and his coaching staff is still holding him back, but hopefully for his own good and development. If he develops well enough, he will be one of the best centres in the league.

- Rumours that we might flip Oubre for Lonzo.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18052
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:48 am

Take it from someone who watched AD play against Gobert for years lol.

He ain't making it tough on him lol. Gobert has nothing for him, AD is way too skilled/fast for him. His shotblocking just never matters.

Also the Jazz goes on runs like this every year, it just never matters because they have too big a reliance on making 3s and when it doesn't fall their offence is way too easy for elite teams to stop.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:19 pm

AD averages 27-10-3 against Gobert for his career on like 55%
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23143
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:38 am

Regular season means nothing for the Lakers. They will perform once it matters. And then who can reliably defend Davis in a context of playoffs ? Embiid on a good day scratch Giannis ? anyone else lacks either the size, the mobility or the smarts unless i forgot a player

And that's just one guy to neutralize, beast mode Davis is a force of nature. You put the best big defender on him, Harrell will score 20 pts or more and LeBron will score his usual 25 pts.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7023
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:38 pm

Grizzlies are still our sons apparently despite the Jrue trade.

Also Zion gets reffed like Shaq used to, you literally have to suplex him for the refs to call it Laughing

Incredibly annoying to watch.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:45 pm

the basketball gods wasting Steph Curry's prime years :sad:

needs two more chips so he can be on Mt. Rushmore where he deserves to be
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18052
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:58 pm

Steph will be fine, pretty sure his prime is nowhere near over lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:57 am

These refs are horrendous jesus christ.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:51 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Grizzlies are still our sons apparently despite the Jrue trade.

Also Zion gets reffed like Shaq used to, you literally have to suplex him for the refs to call it Laughing

Incredibly annoying to watch.


The Giannis treatment, then?

Tbf Giannis bulldozes in a way that Zion doesn't quite do yet. Probably good for Zion, though. Giannis does deserve multiple charging foul calls a game (and he gets them), but some of the charges they call on him these days are absolutely laughable. We've actually had multiple charge calls overturned this year after challenging. It's stupid.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 19555
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:21 am

Yeah it's the same, they both get unfair treatment because their so physically dominant.

Speaking of Zion and refs, both he and Ingram were in foul trouble all night tonight. (They combined for 42 in 48 minutes between the two tho lol) We still won by 29 though because Josh Hart went 20 and 17 lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:42 pm

so i believe it's pretty obvious to say the MVP race currently looks like: Embiid, LeBron, Jokic and Steph

with Embiid and LeBron as frontrunners because of their respective teams' record

and Embiid as sole frontrunner because he has been dominating every single one going up against him in the paint, and has the narrative of never having won an MVP on his side
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18052
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:29 pm

Jokic has been the best player this year.

He's insane right now. Definitely the frontrunner atm. Embiid behind him, probably.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 19555
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:01 pm

Replace LeBron with any of the other candidates and all those teams would have better records the way he’s playing right now.

LeBron is the clear front runner for me and he’s obviously going to win it barring injuries.

Embiid a clear second.

Don’t know who else comes after. Probably Curry since his stats are that insane. All other top teams have had a great collective starts without clear standouts.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23143
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:16 am

Considering Phillys starting 5 literally haven't lost that's impossible lol.

I hate the replace argument anyway, it's so unbelievably vague, doesn't prove anything and is based on absolutely nothing that nobody can prove either way.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:26 am

Freeza and CB in their above comments are just acting out their biases, nothing new here tbh
(CB is a Jokic fanboy, iirc)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18052
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:21 am

@El Gunner wrote:Freeza and CB in their above comments are just acting out their biases, nothing new here tbh
(CB is a Jokic fanboy, iirc)


Who am I allowed to pick then?

LeBron clearly has the narrative. And he is definitely the best player in the league. Dude has just been clutch and won three straight over time games for us. That in itself is ridiculous.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23143
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:36 am

Nah Lebron has a case, i personally think it's really close between him and Embiid.

I just don't like the replace this guy with this guy argument for reasons i explained.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68448
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum