CBarca
El Gunner
Warrior
Robespierre
Freeza
19 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:34 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Scott Foster to officiate LAL-HOU Game 2.

NBA wants a Lakers win Laughing

Acting like you weren’t +8 in FTs

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Robespierre Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:06 pm

So overtime for Bucks Heats
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:24 pm

Middleton vs Herro what a duel. Still 3s for me
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:27 pm

Great victory

we're good without pressure....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:09 pm

normalise leaving star players out of the game if they are having a really really bad game, especially if his name is Russell Westbrick

cost them that game and you could see it coming from a mile away
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:14 am

El Gunner wrote:^^lol it only took you this series to recognise that, but at least you have seen the light.

I think Miami will falter against any of Clippers, Lakers and maybe even Houston. Even Raptors or Celtics could take them 7 games.

We've been shit. I never said we are shit.

Down 3-1 now. We won't do it but it's possible. You're pretty well aware of it being a possibility, actually Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:49 am

Not a good loss at all. Shot really well, 50% from 3 without including Westbrook (:facepalm:) and still lost by 8 points.

Lakers shot really well too though but still not a good sign for the Rockets who usually win when shooting that well.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:02 am

Butler was quite terrible yesterday, he's been getting a lot of praise, but people have also been turning a blind eye to the fact that he struggles to create his own shot. That's a problem when he's the star player that the Heat expect to go 1v1 when they need a basket or the clock is winding down. Giannis played 11 minutes and outscored Butler.

Speaking of him, that right ankle is getting worrisome. He injured it in a pretty harmless looking manner yesterday, a clear sign it wasn't 100%. I checked his injury history and it seems whenever he is out with an ankle injury it's his right ankle. Given the wild euro steps he takes at high speeds, the long-term condition of his ankle should be a concern.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:39 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Not a good loss at all. Shot really well, 50% from 3 without including Westbrook (:facepalm:) and still lost by 8 points.

Lakers shot really well too though but still not a good sign for the Rockets who usually win when shooting that well.

you had the game heading into the 4th quarter but then you stopped playing your fast-paced offense of moving the ball around until you get an open shot and settled for Harden and Westbrook running down the shot clock only to get bad looks :facepalm:

you're either all in on small-ball fast-pace three shooting, or you will definitely fail! Rockets need to realise that and make up their mind because for 7 years now Harden and Westbrick have been cucking up ISO ball in the playoffs.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:17 am

Westbrick Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:31 am

Art Morte wrote:Butler was quite terrible yesterday, he's been getting a lot of praise, but people have also been turning a blind eye to the fact that he struggles to create his own shot. That's a problem when he's the star player that the Heat expect to go 1v1 when they need a basket or the clock is winding down. Giannis played 11 minutes and outscored Butler.

Speaking of him, that right ankle is getting worrisome. He injured it in a pretty harmless looking manner yesterday, a clear sign it wasn't 100%. I checked his injury history and it seems whenever he is out with an ankle injury it's his right ankle. Given the wild euro steps he takes at high speeds, the long-term condition of his ankle should be a concern.

Yeah I'm not convinced Giannis will be back for Tuesdays game and any game after that (if we were able to force it which is unlikely). If we managed to force a game 7 I think he would try and be out there but idk if he would even be a help with the condition it looks to be in.

As for Butler, he's very decent at creating his own shot IMO, but that has to include "your own shot" as driving in, throwing your head back at the slightest contact and getting a foul. Giannis would do very well to learn how to sell contact like Butler. When the refs aren't buying it and he's got a good perimeter defender like Wesley Matthews on him, he does struggle. With other players, he has shown the ability to hit midranges and get in the lane in the 4th. He was bad this 4th and OT but he's generally been pretty amazing. Credit to him, and I do love me some Jimmy buckets

In general, I feel pretty good defending Jimmy if we keep Wesley on him a lot of the time and just go under the screen every time. He struggles to shoot the 3 and most of the time he doesn't want to. Dare him to.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:36 am

^ I just seem to remember that last playoffs with Philly, Butler was better 1on1 than this.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:14 pm

He's been inconsistent, that's for sure. In that game 1 he looked unbeatable in the fourth. Incredible performance and no one could stop him

Then he scores...2 points in the 4th + OT in this past game? With no Giannis playing help defense?

If Bucks can replicate that we might be able to steal one more game
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:46 pm

literally everything i said about game 2, just didn't notice the bad defense by Russ also. Plus coach goes in on LeBron and JaVale too Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXes8EAtcYw
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:48 pm

Incredible fucking defense in the second half.

And there’s really nothing any team in the league can do against us when the defense is like that and Rondo is hitting everything
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:56 am

Well it's an unmitigated disaster for the Bucks. The only consolation is we weren't Philly. Ultimately the defensive adjustments were too late. Imagine that defense we played last game, but with Giannis in the lineup to actually capitalize on the offensive end?

I am convinced Bucks must do exactly two things: one-- to whatever it takes to sign Chris Paul (and with his age, contract, and injury issues, it really shouldn't be anything extraordinary, despite the season he had).

Combining a point guard who is a true ballhandler, a true playmaker, and a true leader (with clutch genes) with Giannis and Khris would be a godsend. Bledsoe, and I love the guy, has not been the player we need. His defense has been incredible and it is incredible, but his offense is too stagnant and doesn't fit in with this team, and he's not a winner.

Not only would the offense flow so much better with a floor general like Paul, but when the game slows down in the playoffs and teams start to switch, imagine making teams choose switch between Paul, Middleton and Giannis. Three great iso players, one of which is a guard who we KNOW can punish mismatches, Khris who can shoot over smaller players and thrives on mismatches, and Giannis who rams through anyone smaller than him.

Two, fire Budenholzer and replace him with someone more ready in the playoffs. I love Bud and I've been an ardent defender. He turned this team around. But his adjustments were too late/nonexistent last year against Toronto. His adjustments defensively this year took too long, and we paid for it by losing Giannis by the time we started to play the defense we needed to play to win. Also, someone else would play Giannis and Khris 40+ and we need that. I don't know who that coach is, but Budenholzer ain't it.

With a new coach and CP3 in the team, I'm confident we would make the finals and I think we have a chance to win it. I don't care if Giannis turns down our extension or not, I think these are the moves that have to happen
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:53 am

^ How would Paul work salary wise, the Bucks are already at 130m for next season and Paul is another 41m?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:55 am

Freeza wrote:Incredible fucking defense in the second half.

And there’s really nothing any team in the league can do against us when the defense is like that and Rondo is hitting everything

Ruthless. Went toe to toe for 3 quarters and it took 2 minutes of bad basketball to decide the game. Hopefully we take at least one more game Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:09 pm

lol all this beta ball, can't wait until the REAL CHAMPIONS come back next season :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:25 pm

Art Morte wrote:^ How would Paul work salary wise, the Bucks are already at 130m for next season and Paul is another 41m?

Zero clue. But I've never really pretended to understand cap space. Bledsoe is available at 17.5/season which really isn't bad for a PG of his quality. Honestly, as much as I'm willing to give up Bledsoe for CP3, it's nothing against Bledsoe. As a Milwaukee fan, you always have to be grateful for players who actually have quality coming here and wanting to stay. I felt the same way about Greg Monroe. Bledsoe is all-nba defense, and in the regular season his offense suffices. In the playoffs though, his offense is an issue, and it's incompatible with Giannis.

The Bucks probably have to eat into luxury, if that possible, while dealing a 1st round and 2nd round at least + Bled/Ersan/Hill and then some random benchwarmer.

Bucks fans are saying Bled, Ilyasova, Hill will do it + picks. I would hate to lose Hill, but improving at the 1 is a necessity. Could replace Hill with RoLo and DJ Wilson, but OKC would just be taking trash at that point. It would be expiring trash though, so that's worth something I guess.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:41 pm

the more i think about it, the more it makes sense - Giannis should force a move to Golden State. GS needs an above the rim forward with elite defense, and Giannis needs elite shooters around him to win it all - it's a match made in heaven.

And i don't even think it will be as dominant as it was with KD. KD is clutch, Giannis isn't. KD has an all-time jumper, Giannis will never have one. KD overall was the better player (not sure if he still will be after the injury). So other teams with stars will still have a chance.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:42 pm

Bledsoe is great IMO, but Bucks would have been much better off with Brogdon for example.

Bledsoe on Lakers for example would be a much better fit.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Vibe wrote:

Too expensive
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:08 pm

Siakam's been exposed. I wonder if his 30m/year contract will be considered a bad one soon.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:44 pm

Vibe wrote:Bledsoe is great IMO, but Bucks would have been much better off with Brogdon for example.

People keep saying this but it was never really a choice between the two. I guess we could have tried trading bledsoe away, but he had recently signed an extension.

And at the end of the day we wanted to have a PG who could actually guard opposing PG's. Bled's defensive ability is no joke and he's been a great player for us. Brogdon probably would have been better, but idk if he was going to bring the title back.

Getting CP3 is an upgrade regardless, if he can stay injury free. That's a gamble, but it's a gamble I'm willing to take.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next