Thimmy
rincon
Warrior
Myesyats
66 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Where will Messi go?

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap18%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap9%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap0%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap0%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap3%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap38%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 13 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap9%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap3%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap6%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap6%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_lcap8%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Empty Re: Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:28 pm

neuro11 wrote:and look at the clown who keeps on replying rofl

You Barca fans are wilding, Nick hates CR and wanted him gone at one point, I’m guessing a select few of you will go on to support the club Messi goes to. hmm

I think that’s a fair statement from Messi though. He himself believes the team needs new blood. He hasn’t done anything wrong, their shithead of a president on the other hand..

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Empty Re: Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:46 pm

That interviewer should be arrested and thrown in prison for those questions

Unbelievable, have people no shame? Being filmed too?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:53 pm

Onyx wrote:Full Messi pipebomb promo.

Wow. He said what everyone has been saying for years. Completely shat on Fartomeu. Good on him.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:03 pm

Just found out, so thank god hes staying from a Barca fans POV.

But to read hes wanted to leave all year, well I really feel for Messi, its depressing to see the best player having to suffer even when playing due to a large part the clubs poor management... I still wouldnt say its all the managements fault, even after all these shits lol, but still, it just arent right a player like Messi is forced to feel that way, and now sadly for him he has to continue, instead of playing elsewhere he wanted.

Geez, for him it must be quite a lot of suffering, since Im sure he wants to play his best football and win things in the latter years of his career, but all this is keeping him from doing that. What a weird world we live in sometimes it feels like lol....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:14 pm

That interview could have only been made better if it was shot with “mas que un club” logo behind Messi cause that’s what he has become now lol. Oh and Messi shedding some tears
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GRude Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:37 pm

What a surprise. Messi doing what he always does in challenging situations, slouching and giving up. He got treated like an agreeable weak man because that’s what he is. Most talented player ever but he has no fight in in him and for that reason he will never be the GOAT he should’ve been.
GRude
GRude
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:21 pm

Why are there always these random CR fans talking bs lol, seems they always ignore all the crying and fits CR has when things dont go his way. I still fondly remember his red card at Juve, drama queen at his best Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:36 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Why are there always these random CR fans talking bs lol, seems they always ignore all the crying and fits CR has when things dont go his way. I still fondly remember his red card at Juve, drama queen at his best Very Happy

They are talking absolute nonsense indeed. Messi had a gentlemans agreement with Bartomeu but got deceived.

Could possibly win the case in court but doesnt want to take legal action against Barca because he loves the club.

Can't blame him for wanting to leave either, they have wasted several years of his prime with poor management. I'm not surprised one bit to hear that he's been wanting to leave for around a year now.

It has been painful to watch Barca play these past 2/3 years and Messi suffer because of the lack of a clear project and direction.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:57 pm

Myesyats wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Why are there always these random CR fans talking bs lol, seems they always ignore all the crying and fits CR has when things dont go his way. I still fondly remember his red card at Juve, drama queen at his best Very Happy

They are talking absolute nonsense indeed. Messi had a gentlemans agreement with Bartomeu but got deceived.

Could possibly win the case in court but doesnt want to take legal action against Barca because he loves the club.

Can't blame him for wanting to leave either, they have wasted several years of his prime with poor management. I'm not surprised one bit to hear that he's been wanting to leave for around a year now.

It has been painful to watch Barca play these past 2/3 years and Messi suffer because of the lack of a clear project and direction.
No sane person can blame him tbh. Imagine having played with prime Eto'o, Villa, Suárez, Neymar, Xavi, Iniesta, Touré, Dani Alves etc. in your career and you look around now and you see Dembélé, Sergi Roberto and Firpo and your star signing for the season being a United reject part time rapper in Depay. The fact that he said he will not take Barcelona to court says a lot about his affection for Barcelona. Big respect.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:43 am

GRude wrote:What a surprise. Messi doing what he always does in challenging situations, slouching and giving up. He got treated like an agreeable weak man because that’s what he is. Most talented player ever but he has no fight in in him and for that reason he will never be the GOAT he should’ve been.

i don't see it as backing down, he very clearly gave his reasons in that video of why he decided to stay.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:48 am

TRIPLETE is on again

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 24 Lineup0
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:57 am

is there any chance that after this that bartomeu will be ousted from the club or if election will be held soon?
because after seeing messi's exclusive interview, even from neutral point of view, it hurt to see messi in such a miserable state.

what are the chances that victor fonte be absolutely be next president of barca next year?
as much as i like to see him go elsewhere, i hope he stays in barca in the end .... this guy really belongs to that club to the end of his career and beyond

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:06 am

Myesyats wrote:TRIPLETE is on again

that team would lose 10-2 to Bayern
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:11 am

Messi-Depay i wait before laughing of this combo

Pjanic will get his football back if given a suitable role. Close to what is shown in the picture in philosophy, but not that high on the pitch especially with another creator such as Messi

Last edited by Warrior on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:12 am

Nah man. That team is quality. A lot depends on who the manager is though. Sadly we have Koemannder

This season is binned anyway. Start fresh next summer, need wise transfer moves. I think Messi will renew once Bartomeu is voted out
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:47 am

Barcas season will be absolutely tanked, their absolute star player doesn't want to be there, that's going to affect the dressing room, you guys.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:39 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
neuro11 wrote:and look at the clown who keeps on replying rofl

You Barca fans are wilding, Nick hates CR and wanted him gone at one point, I’m guessing a select few of you will go on to support the club Messi goes to. hmm

I think that’s a fair statement from Messi though. He himself believes the team needs new blood. He hasn’t done anything wrong, their shithead of a president on the other hand..

No, I just proved that the clown actually cant stop replying.
Btw your intelligent guess is completely wrong.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:41 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Barcas season will be absolutely tanked, their absolute star player doesn't want to be there, that's going to affect the dressing room, you guys.

Completely agree. No way there can be harmony in the dressing room after all this. I am worried more news on personal clash will flow through out the season

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:47 pm

Harmonica wrote:Another year of Shitlona and Refrids. Mad

Great. Cannot wait for this tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:59 pm

Firenze wrote:
Myesyats wrote:TRIPLETE is on again

that team would lose 10-2 to Bayern

I’ve always felt having a philosophy of buying players based on hype and not by position needs is doomed to failure. That was the case of the galacticos at Madrid and with both oil money teams last season. Just look at the suggested lineup, you have 4 highly publicized players competing for 2 Spots and probably still out of their natural positions while the weaknesses of team are not addressed.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:05 pm

On the flip side, if Messi is down and his influence wont be as strong, its really time for others to step up really and take part of being in charge of the team, when they play especially I think. Griezmann definitely needs to after all this, considering also Suarez should be gone. Griezmann needs to be the main player and deliver more goals. Dembele needless to say after so long will need to too. De Jong should continue to grow his influence since I really think hes by far our best midfielder. Hopefully we get Wxxxxxxx from Liverpool (sorry I can never spell his name lol) who would be a machine and leader type we need. If its Depay we will, I guess its better than nothing and Braithwaite lol, but I dont expect much from them.

Bottom line is, the state of things as they are and perhaps with Messis situation, its TIME for other players in the team to STEP UP.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:14 pm

Depay as CF, Messi on the right, De Jong and Wijnadlum in a double pivot with Koeman at the helm. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:16 pm

First thing should be to strip Messi off captaincy. Hopefully that would also mean he won't captain the national team. He's the worst captain ever. Need a more alpha type to be skipper.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:23 pm

Was watching a few of his old interviews and it seems like he's incredibly close to Suarez. Almost like a brotherly relationship. Both their families have a close knitted relationship as well.

If his best buddy leaves, feel like Messi is going to sulk even more. Guy's an introvert that doesn't surround himself with too many people.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:33 pm

He was tight with Vidal as well and he is going to Inter.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:40 pm

Yea, he was ok with Rakitic too. So it looks like it will be just Alba and Pique left as friends, perhaps Busquets too. But anyway, as I said somewhere today, its time for other players to step up and increase their influence in the team now, it has been too dependent or focused on Messi b4, and it should
only naturally happen now, that includes the likes of Griezmann, De Jong, hopefully Dembele and Wxxxxxxxx. The WC players matters the most.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next