Thimmy
rincon
Warrior
Myesyats
66 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Where will Messi go?

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap18%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap9%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap0%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap0%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap3%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap38%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 13 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap9%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap3%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap6%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap6%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_lcap8%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Empty Re: Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:11 am

Man if this was the end result, and it's clear that Messi is mad AF at Bart, he should have taken him up in the offer to "stay only if Bart leaves".

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Empty Re: Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:17 am

Yep this is just a straight L for Messi, should've never sent that fax in the first place.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:19 am

1. Messi should fire all his lawyers, agent, advisers, whatever. Being able to understand what your contract actually says is basic stuff. There should be no "can I leave for free or have to pay 700m?" question about it.

2. What kind of Messi are we going to see next season? Is he going to do his best or sulk about?

3. Good luck to Koeman amidst all this, lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:20 am

Art Morte wrote:1. Messi should fire all his lawyers, agent, advisers, whatever. Being able to understand what your contract actually says is basic stuff. There should be no "can I leave for free or have to pay 700m?" question about it.

2. What kind of Messi are we going to see next season? Is he going to do his best or sulk about?

hard to fire your Dad Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:21 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Man if this was the end result, and it's clear that Messi is mad AF at Bart, he should have taken him up in the offer to "stay only if Bart leaves".
that was never a real offer just Spanish media’s garbage
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:22 am

Art Morte wrote:1. Messi should fire all his lawyers, agent, advisers, whatever. Being able to understand what your contract actually says is basic stuff. There should be no "can I leave for free or have to pay 700m?" question about it.

According to the interview Messi kept telling Bart that he would leave at the end of the season and Bart kept telling "yeah you can leave at the end of the season". So he never expected to have to live to the letter of the contract but to the spirit of it and what the president himself as telling him. Then "the president went back on his word", as Messi put it. So it seems that regardless of the contract phrasing there was a gentlemen's agreement to act this way once the season was over.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:29 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

According to the interview Messi kept telling Bart that he would leave at the end of the season and Bart kept telling "yeah you can leave at the end of the season". So he never expected to have to live to the letter of the contract but to the spirit of it and what the president himself as telling him. Then "the president went back on his word", as Messi put it. So it seems that regardless of the contract phrasing there was a gentlemen's agreement to act this way once the season was over.

Yeah the president should have just let him leave whenever he wants because that's what he "said"

never mind clauses and contracts or that literally hundreds of millions are involved Laughing

As Nick says, strangely if refresheningly naive outlook by Messi

like he's still a little boy intellectually
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:35 am

it's like how your parents tell you we will get mcdonalds on the way home but then take you home straight since there is yesterday's pasta without ketchup for dinner.

Messi should have had it signed. This is why Ronaldo is the greatest of all time.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:38 am

I wonder how Papa Messi would react if he hears that Barca skipped one week of Messi’s wages just cause they felt like it lol

He will call them asking to respect the contract. But then they should put the contract aside when Messi wants to leave right?

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:38 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
S wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Bartomeu bitch slapped Messi

rofl

?

Messi destroyed him. That guy's done for good. I am pretty sure Messi's lawyers/agents were not that stupid to overlook the clause. If he wanted to really leave for good, things would have been in the works as early as Jan or Feb perhaps.

Barca's humiliation in the Champions League gave him all the more reason to throw a hissy fit and threaten to quit. It was the Argentina FA in 2016, years later its Barca in the same situation.

If this isnt a clear and blatant case of powerplay, then I don't know what is.

At the end Messi gets what he wants. He's also subtly reminding everyone that he's bigger than the club. I'd say well played.
Barto was already finished he knew that already. But this is a huge win for him not for Messi it’s pretty clear

its also pretty clear, this is a huge loss for a R.Madrid and Cr fan like you who just missed a great opportunity to blame Messi from here on. you clearly look like butthurt.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:39 am

Look at this clown calling me a CR fan rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:43 am

and look at the clown who keeps on replying rofl

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:47 am

My dream of watching Messi and Sterling together has been crushed. Deceived and depressed xoxoxo
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:57 am

Griezmann feeling salty somewhere right now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:07 am

Braithwaiter may never get his desired No.10 jersey. Sad
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:10 am

ronalessi wrote:Braithwaiter may never get his desired No.10 jersey. Sad
This is, indeed, the greatest tragedy of this saga
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:30 am

ronalessi wrote:Braithwaiter may never get his desired No.10 jersey. Sad
The fact that people can't even spell his name shows how irrelevant this player is Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:33 am

Truth be told I am sad this transfer to City didn't happen. They are my favourite team to watch and with Messi I would have followed them every game, maybe even attended a few games once the lockdown is lifted. Alas I'm going to reluctantly watch Barça for another season hoping for some Messi magic, but I know this time it is going to be few and far between.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:36 am

what a pointless saga as expected.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:43 am

Bartomeu more hated than the Spanish king in Catalonia now
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:51 am

"I told the club, including the president, that I wanted to go. I've been telling him that all year. I believed it was time to step aside. I believed that the club needed more young players, new players and I thought my time in Barcelona was over. I felt very sorry because I always said that I wanted to finish my career here. It was a very difficult year, I suffered a lot in training, in games and in the dressing room. Everything became very difficult for me and there came a time when I considered looking for new ambitions. It did not come because of the Champions League result against Bayern, no – I had been thinking about the decision for a long time. I told the president and, well, the president always said that at the end of the season I could decide if I wanted to go or if I wanted to stay and in the end he did not keep his word."

In short he wants to leave because he thinks that barca needs young players and fresh air. And he needs a new challenge to get motivated. It was not because of bayern loss but surely it also affected the decision
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:54 am

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:56 am

LMAO...  this is gold!
whoever made that :bow:  perfectly synced !

@vibe drinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:46 am

Messi being held hostage rofl

He's either going to sulk and have his worst season ever or his best season since 2015.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:24 am

Full Messi pipebomb promo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:28 am

neuro11 wrote:and look at the clown who keeps on replying rofl

You Barca fans are wilding, Nick hates CR and wanted him gone at one point, I’m guessing a select few of you will go on to support the club Messi goes to. hmm

I think that’s a fair statement from Messi though. He himself believes the team needs new blood. He hasn’t done anything wrong, their shithead of a president on the other hand..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next