M99
Warrior
Kaladin
18 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 9 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by adun101 Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:18 am

Warrior wrote:Now Inter will reunite Beppe and Allegri. And we'll be stuck with Paratici and Sarri Laughing :facepalm:

Two upgrades, so cheer up

JespSwe wrote:

so ... question - Conte leaving Juve was because he was pissed w/ marotta not getting players he wanted?
mediaset is a reliable source and they are saying allegri is lined up as alternative just in case lol

LOL - u guys getting stuck w/ paratici and sarri - seriously that is one of the biggest mistake juve had made getting rid of marotta.

also i am curious - marotta left on his own terms and i did hear something like nedved didnt like him or angelli? its more nedved no?

Conte wanted to leave at the end of the 2014 season because he felt he couldn't do much more with that team. He was kinda right, they had lost some motivation and were playing like shit (but still winning). Anyway, Agnelli & co convinced him to stay and supposedly they made him some promises, but they didn't convinced him well enough, because he didn't want to extend his contract, so he went into the season with only one year left, which almost never happens. Then he changed his mind on the second day of training camp and the rumors say that it was because they couldn't get Cuadrado and that he even had a physical altercation with Marotta.

Marotta was let go because he had a terrible strategy that saddled us with old players on big contracts (Khedira, Mandzukic, Higuain, probably Ramsey) and we're still dealing with the consequences of that strategy. By contrast, Paratici has spent most of his money on young and very promising players: de Ligt, Demiral, Kulu, the big exception being Ronaldo, but it was a good exception. He bought older players too, but it was from a necessity to sell for profit. For instance, Cancelo had a residual value of 32 mil, so if you had sold him at his real value you wouldn't have made much of a profit. They managed to sell him to City for 67 mil (35 profit) but the catch was to buy Danilo for 37mil, who was 28, and who you most certainly won't be able to get rid of for two more years. Arthur - Pjanic and Spinazzola - Pellegrini were also similar player trades, with inflated valuations in order to balance the books, but with very little money exchanged.

The only big wtf moment of Paratici was extending Matuidi, but I heard it may be a gift for Raiola. I had no problems with trying to sell Dybala and I hope it will still happen. For me, he was always overrated. He's not a creator, he's only a scorer, but he manages only 11-12 goals per season in serie A and even worse in CL. Yes, he had 22 goals in serie A two years ago, but 10 came in the first month. Also, he can't press (or doesn't want to) and we already have Ronaldo for that, we can't press up the pitch with two passive forwards

P.S. Something to make you cry: supposedly Conte had an offer from Milan at the end of that season (2014) and he was considering it. Marotta said about a year ago that in the summer of 2018 he had an offer from Milan that he rejected because he wanted to stay at Juve, only to be let go a couple of months later. As someone who prefers the red and black parts of Milano, I'm disappointed too

adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:19 pm

ilicic got cucked and now wants to retire? whew
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:21 pm

I read he's depressed by Covid

In Bergamo there was a lot of deaths
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:22 pm

Warrior wrote:I read he's depressed by Covid

This.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:24 pm

I like new Roma kit @McLewis

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 9 Roma-maglia
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:47 pm

It is quite ugly lol. Especially compared to what they have now.

Serie A kits will be awful next season Laughing from those i saw only Milan will look good, because they went classic way
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:52 pm

adun101 wrote:
Warrior wrote:Now Inter will reunite Beppe and Allegri. And we'll be stuck with Paratici and Sarri Laughing :facepalm:

I missed this reply but this is only in your dreams, wishes for the future if anything

And i wish i could share this positive vision but nothing from the past or present indicates that Paratici/Sarri are or will ever be superior to Marotta/Allegri
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:08 pm

Robespierre wrote:

This.

i read something like he left because he found his wife cheating and he is depressed. no one knows really -
https://futballnews.com/atalantas-josip-ilicic-wants-to-quit-football-after-he-found-his-wife-tina-polovina-cheating/

i dont think anyone knows clearly except him and club keeping discrete - dunno to what degree its true. that being said its sad to see Illicic not playing he is incredible asset to the team, probably the best alongside gomez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:16 pm

Warrior wrote:How would you grade your team for season 2019/20? (from 0 - 10) and why 5 it's quite disappointing for all reasons i've said before
Who is the 3 best players  this season for your club? Ronaldo, Dybala, De Ligt
Who is the 3 worst players this season for your club? Matuidi, Bernardeschi, Rugani
Which is your most memorable or favourite moment of the season? Watching Demiral and dreaming he is the turkish Chiellini
Which is your least fav. moment of the season? the post covid part which ironically i followed the most
How do you grade your coach for this season ? (from 0 - 10) and why 5 he is saved by Ronaldo and Dybala, it should not take 12+ months to implement a stategy in pro football
Who was the most difficult team to beat by your club (name 3 clubs and why) cannot say because pre-covid i mostly watch highlights, had a terrible job schedule
What are your expectations for next season? we must win the league
If you could get rid of players from your club who would that be ( out of 4 players ) Khedira, Matuidi, Bernardeschi, Rugani
If you could get players * legitimately linked players who can raise the level of your club who would that be (or already purchased) Jorginho, Pogba, Sergej, Tonali if anything

interesting!
expectations - win the league??? really?? luca said the same actually lol i thought u guys are fed up winning serie a and CL is the goal no?
and also jorginho??? reallly? guy has nothing to offer except pass, just pass not a decisive one or a difference maker he is just distribution - without purpose or never seen him being a dangerous presence in final third.
think pogba would be difficult now due to manutd qualifying in CL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:19 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

This.

i read something like he left because he found his wife cheating and he is depressed. no one knows really -
https://futballnews.com/atalantas-josip-ilicic-wants-to-quit-football-after-he-found-his-wife-tina-polovina-cheating/

i dont think anyone knows clearly except him and club keeping discrete - dunno to what degree its true. that being said its sad to see Illicic not playing he is incredible asset to the team, probably the best alongside gomez

Gossip about wife are likely fake :

My sources also report that he's depressed and covid has worsened his state of mind.
Bergamo 's been the European epicentre of it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:23 pm

Luca wrote:How would you grade your team for season 2019/20? (from 0 - 10) and why

7- I think that’s the lowest you can grade Juve, given the league was ultimately won (albeit not in spectacular fashion). We won the league, or others lost it for us but either way. We’ll take it.

Who is the 3 best players  this season for your club?
Ronaldo, Dybala, Bentancur

Who is the 3 worst players this season for your club?

Bernardeschi, Alex Sandro, Rugani (seems harsh on Rugani given the limited time but in that time he was a pure disaster)

Which is your most memorable or favourite moment of the season?

Dybala goal vs. Inter

Which is your least fav. moment of the season?

2-4 vs. Milan, team collapsed in CL Final fashion

How do you grade your coach for this season ? (from 0 - 10) and why

7- the problems this team had are not Sarri’s alone. He got the best out of players like Dybala, Bentancur and Cuadrado. His intention is to play well, sometimes it just feels like the players don’t believe in him and perhaps the squad is not a Sarri squad either. I don’t rate him in any case.

Who was the most difficult team to beat by your club (name 3 clubs and why)

Lazio pre covid, Atalanta and Milan post covid. Lazio just owned us. Atalanta plays too fast for our team (by far). Milan had a belief and unison post-covid that we didn’t really.

What are your expectations for next season?

Win the league and rejuvenate the team.

If you could get rid of players from your club who would that be ( out of 4 players )

Bernardeschi, Rugani, Khedira, Matuidi

If you could get players * legitimately linked players who can raise the level of your club who would that be (or already purchased)

Tonali, Zaniolo, Jorginho would be a fun window along with Arthur and Kulusevski coming in already

on best players i thought u would have put de ligt or Szczęsny XD but ok
ur welcome XD for openly confessing that we have made that 4-2 win the most miserable point of your season XD
on coach rating i kinda will agree on @warrior shouldnt have taken a whole season for team to collaborate - esp. w/ players juve have atleast compared to other teams. that being said i understand ur point too

man u dont get u guys... jorginho is like .... he played his best football at napoli ... even then he was not really a first choice or was he
anyway on other targets or purchases - i agree that for u guys arthur and kulusevski is going to be a good upgrade. kulusevski in particular ahead of bernardeschi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

This.

Gossip about wife are likely fake :

My sources also report that he's depressed and covid has worsened his state of mind.
Bergamo 's been the European epicentre of it.

cant blame him - bergamo has lot almost more than half the population infected right?
its a tragedy and understandably players are attached to that city and that team big time so - anyway

i hope lllicic do turn up and turn up strong for next season -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:26 pm

Warrior wrote:It is quite ugly lol. Especially compared to what they have now.

Serie A kits will be awful next season Laughing from those i saw only Milan will look good, because they went classic way

dunno about our other fellow milan fans but personally i hate our new milan kit w/ those tiny patttern designs - current season kit is hella cool
that being said the worst one for me was 2011 scudetto winning season

Roma one looks quite awesome actually! i like it
and juve too the black and white w/ golden lining patterns awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:37 pm

adun101 wrote:

JespSwe wrote:

so ... question - Conte leaving Juve was because he was pissed w/ marotta not getting players he wanted?
mediaset is a reliable source and they are saying allegri is lined up as alternative just in case lol

LOL - u guys getting stuck w/ paratici and sarri - seriously that is one of the biggest mistake juve had made getting rid of marotta.

also i am curious - marotta left on his own terms and i did hear something like nedved didnt like him or angelli? its more nedved no?

Conte wanted to leave at the end of the 2014 season because he felt he couldn't do much more with that team. He was kinda right, they had lost some motivation and were playing like shit (but still winning). Anyway, Agnelli & co convinced him to stay and supposedly they made him some promises, but they didn't convinced him well enough, because he didn't want to extend his contract, so he went into the season with only one year left, which almost never happens. Then he changed his mind on the second day of training camp and the rumors say that it was because they couldn't get Cuadrado and that he even had a physical altercation with Marotta.

Marotta was let go because he had a terrible strategy that saddled us with old players on big contracts (Khedira, Mandzukic, Higuain, probably Ramsey) and we're still dealing with the consequences of that strategy. By contrast, Paratici has spent most of his money on young and very promising players: de Ligt, Demiral, Kulu, the big exception being Ronaldo, but it was a good exception. He bought older players too, but it was from a necessity to sell for profit. For instance, Cancelo had a residual value of 32 mil, so if you had sold him at his real value you wouldn't have made much of a profit. They managed to sell him to City for 67 mil (35 profit) but the catch was to buy Danilo for 37mil, who was 28, and who you most certainly won't be able to get rid of for two more years. Arthur - Pjanic and Spinazzola - Pellegrini were also similar player trades, with inflated valuations in order to balance the books, but with very little money exchanged.

The only big wtf moment of Paratici was extending Matuidi, but I heard it may be a gift for Raiola. I had no problems with trying to sell Dybala and I hope it will still happen. For me, he was always overrated. He's not a creator, he's only a scorer, but he manages only 11-12 goals per season in serie A and even worse in CL. Yes, he had 22 goals in serie A two years ago, but 10 came in the first month. Also, he can't press (or doesn't want to) and we already have Ronaldo for that, we can't press up the pitch with two passive forwards

P.S. Something to make you cry: supposedly Conte had an offer from Milan at the end of that season (2014) and he was considering it. Marotta said about a year ago that in the summer of 2018 he had an offer from Milan that he rejected because he wanted to stay at Juve, only to be let go a couple of months later. As someone who prefers the red and black parts of Milano, I'm disappointed too

so somehow marotta had some parts in conte leaving juve and now the same deal is happening at inter too??? maybe i can bring this up in conte's forum . marotta seems to like bringing experienced but like a deal that bit of what galliani used to do.

paratichi i feel like he has some very good relationship w/ big name agents. and the players he brought was somewhat or something that sarri also agreed or agrees on or sarri has little say on it? i also want to ask btw whats nedved input on all this?
damn probably am growing more and more curious - i just know our club organization well nothing much about others

yes i am aware of the conte link to milan legitly - although ultimately i dont think it would have happened because of conte demands vs what we could afford or bring on the table for him. we were doing more or we were supposed to be doing more cleaning of house more than anything because mirabelli - berlusconi era fraud players has not left the club for too long i dont think conte would have been convinced by our project anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:38 pm

How would you grade your team for season 2019/20? (from 0 - 10) and why 7 , best league since 2010. Shame for Coppa Italia, we could win it. We could also pass CL group but played very good performances ... Vote can improve after Europa League
Who is the 3 best players  this season for your club? De Vrij, Lukaku, Lautaro ( a mention for Barella too)
Who is the 3 worst players this season for your club? Gagliardini, Biraghi, Vecino
Which is your most memorable or favourite moment of the season? Eriksen's signing was a really exciting moment
Which is your least fav. moment of the season?  Hard choose between Borussia Dortmund - Inter 3-2 and Inter-Bologna 1-2. Two incredible bottle jobs.
How do you grade your coach for this season ? (from 0 - 10) and why  9, pls don't go away (:
Who was the most difficult team to beat by your club (name 3 clubs and why)  Juventus surely. We were outclassed on both matches. / Lazio - undeserved victory on first leg, lost on 2nd  / Parma - they were tough
What are your expectations for next season? Fighting seriously for winning Scudetto if Conte stays. If another manager comes in place of him , instead, I expect just to fight for CL place
If you could get rid of players from your club who would that be ( out of 4 players ) Gagliardini,Vecino,Candreva, Joao Mario
If you could get players * legitimately linked players who can raise the level of your club who would that be (or already purchased) Dzeko, Ndombele, Alonso,Cragno
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:03 am

Robespierre wrote:How would you grade your team for season 2019/20? (from 0 - 10) and why 7 , best league since 2010. Shame for Coppa Italia, we could win it. We could also pass CL group but played very good performances ... Vote can improve after Europa League
Who is the 3 best players  this season for your club? De Vrij, Lukaku, Lautaro ( a mention for Barella too)
Who is the 3 worst players this season for your club? Gagliardini, Biraghi, Vecino
Which is your most memorable or favourite moment of the season? Eriksen's signing was a really exciting moment
Which is your least fav. moment of the season?  Hard choose between Borussia Dortmund - Inter 3-2 and Inter-Bologna 1-2. Two incredible bottle jobs.
How do you grade your coach for this season ? (from 0 - 10) and why  9, pls don't go away (:
Who was the most difficult team to beat by your club (name 3 clubs and why)  Juventus surely. We were outclassed on both matches. / Lazio - undeserved victory on first leg, lost on 2nd  / Parma - they were tough
What are your expectations for next season? Fighting seriously for winning Scudetto if Conte stays. If another manager comes in place of him , instead, I expect just to fight for CL place
If you could get rid of players from your club who would that be ( out of 4 players ) Gagliardini,Vecino,Candreva, Joao Mario
If you could get players * legitimately linked players who can raise the level of your club who would that be (or already purchased) Dzeko, Ndombele, Alonso,Cragno

what was the objective of inter this season ? winning season or top 4 finish btw? i can undertand if inter fans overall grade on inter fell off because of CL failure - league wise though they did good - too much draw was probably the reason why inter fell short

3 best players - i agree on all except lautaro - man he was sooo distracted as soon as he was linked to barca and started playing s..t no offense XD i would probably put barella before and after injury comeback no difference played his heart out w/ tenacity and technique

lol i was half expecting that worst player - eriksen from you XD ok ok
best moment was not beatiing us after going 2-0 down half time? that was a crazy comeback... hate to say it but... lol ok eriksen signing

coach grade - i appreciate u backing ur coach very much for what he does or what he brings on the table but i would have given conte 7.5

on the worst moment of the season - yea ... i agree for any inter fans - CL bottle up against dortmund would have been worst - or what actually barca game no?? loosing against second team !!!! CMON! Very Happy then conte's post game outburts saying we cant win with players like barella XD

on expectations - just scudetto or CL too i mean not winning but i guess from u guys u probably would be thikning ok we want to get atleast to semi final level no? or given the players guys have i dont think there are excuses though on just fighting in CL spot next season - whether if conte stays or not.

Getting rid of players - i am hearing that inter are due to extend candreva's contract ; and lol i thought joao mario was sold already. and i seriously hope milan dont entertain the idea of kessie - veccino swap ... even the gossip was like wtf

Dzeko has been a long term target for u guys, meanwhile i heard that Levy is not ok with the idea of selling Ndombele due to big investment

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:21 am

Nedved is the boss of everything related to football

The juve chain of command is

Elkann runs the whole Exor empire --> Agnelli president of Juve he's responsible for the business aspect --> Nedved vice chairman --> Paratici, Mendes, Raiola general managers --> Sarri coach
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:23 am

^ Honestly I didn't believe to win Scudetto. Juve were stronger, better  depth ... it's a long-term project. But we've already made important steps this year. After two dramatic 4th place this is a satisfing league.

Yes,  in fact Lautaro is behind those two, but it's not easy to find a "third " player.
I mean this is the year where Skriniar has underperformed. Skriniar was always among best players in these two seasons, ,in 2018 even the best. This year he wasn't even on top 5.  He suffers this system 3-5-2. it's another world for a defender. Not all are adapted on it.

Eriksen didn't play good, but he's alibi. Came in January , new team, system etc
We've players that sucked since the beginning of season. And Gagliardini has even costed decisive points

Barcellona was massive disappointment but Dortmund is almost unbeatable on it.
It was enough a tie for getting  qualification . You win 0-2 on first half. But you're able to lose equally.

Bologna tragic bottle job too. You're dominating, you win for 1-0, Bologna are in 10 men, you get a penalty kick
Lukaku is a perfect free kicker , but no, you leave it to Lautaro. He misses it. and at the end you even lose it...

Joao Mario was on loan , he 'll come back . we'll trie to give him on loan again...

about the last point, I've just written those names that we're linked atm.
For example I rate Cragno as GK, I'd like him in place of Handanovic.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:23 am

Warrior wrote:
adun101 wrote:

I missed this reply but this is only in your dreams, wishes for the future if anything

And i wish i could share this positive vision but nothing from the past or present indicates that Paratici/Sarri are or will ever be superior to Marotta/Allegri

Marotta is the guy who paid 90 mil for a 29 year old striker with weight issues and 30 mil for a 30 year old midfielder with two left feet (or two right feet, since he prefers his left) and then he decided to give raises to two finished players. Meanwhile, players that were rumored to be liked by Paratici, like Ruben Neves or Veratti, were being bought by other teams. Because, in Marotta's head, 12 mil were outrages for a player who had played only in Serie B. Paratici's work so far and for the following year was and will be done with one hand behind his back because of Marotta's genius.

As for Allegri, he may be a more elegant person and a better manager on game day (debatable, though, since a lot of his genius moves during matches were just him fixing his mistakes), but that's about it. His style of play is outdated and he never builds anything. His teams don't have an identity because the only thing he teaches them is how to manage the game. He's a glorified caretaker and that's why he was let go, because the team needed rebuilding and he wasn't the right man for the job
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:24 am

And it's finished the period where Exor invests more on Ferrari than Juve , unfortunately.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:28 am

Well Higuain didn't confirm entirely expectations but Higuain 2016 had played a Batistuta-esque season

you got big money from Pogba selling and you invested them directly on the best Serie A CF by far at that time, filling that gap on roster and at same time weakening the main opponent for title

It wasn't a bad strategy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:38 am

Higuain's first season was worth the first 45 millions instalment. It's the second instalment we might slightly overpaid, but then we used him to hustle Milan on the side iirc Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:42 am

JespSwe wrote:
so somehow marotta had some parts in conte leaving juve and now the same deal is happening at inter too??? maybe i can bring this up in conte's forum . marotta seems to like bringing experienced but like a deal that bit of what galliani used to do.

paratichi i feel like he has some very good relationship w/ big name agents. and the players he brought was somewhat or something that sarri also agreed or agrees on or sarri has little say on it? i also want to ask btw whats nedved input on all this?
damn probably am growing more and more curious - i just know our club organization well nothing much about others

yes i am aware of the conte link to milan legitly - although ultimately i dont think it would have happened because of conte demands vs what we could afford or bring on the table for him. we were doing more or we were supposed to be doing more cleaning of house more than anything because mirabelli - berlusconi era fraud players has not left the club for too long i dont think conte would have been convinced by our project anyways

It was a bit different, I wouldn't blame Marotta for Conte leaving. Conte is too unreasonable, he demands and expects perfection every time. Sure that gets the best of most of his players, but it works differently insider an office

The players they bring in need to fir what the coach wants to do, but the coach should never have a say on their names. They're busy coaching, they don't have time to scout players and they may be biased, too, like Sarri with Jorginho, who I hope we don't get
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:45 am

Robespierre wrote:And it's finished the period where Exor invests more on Ferrari than Juve , unfortunately.

Don't worry, after he wins the tenth (Il Decimo?) Agnelli will go to Ferrari
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:48 am

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:And it's finished the period where Exor invests more on Ferrari than Juve , unfortunately.

Don't worry, after he wins the tenth (Il Decimo?) Agnelli will go to Ferrari

agnelli wouldnt have to worry too much about spending much in ferrari project anyway like exor did previously via FIAT due to budget cap there too (cant spend over 150 m or think its been reduced again due to covid)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:49 am

Warrior wrote:Nedved is the boss of everything related to football

Elkann runs the whole Exor empire --> Agnelli president of Juve he's responsible for the business aspect --> Nedved vice chairman --> Paratici, Mendes, Raiola general managers --> Sarri coach
Warrior wrote:Nedved is the boss of everything related to football

wow nedved sits in quite at the top of food chain ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next