Kaladin
18 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 10 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:49 am

Warrior wrote:Nedved is the boss of everything related to football

The juve chain of command is

Elkann runs the whole Exor empire --> Agnelli president of Juve he's responsible for the business aspect --> Nedved vice chairman --> Paratici, Mendes, Raiola general managers --> Sarri coach
Warrior wrote:Nedved is the boss of everything related to football

The juve chain of command is

Elkann runs the whole Exor empire --> Agnelli president of Juve he's responsible for the business aspect --> Nedved vice chairman --> Paratici, Mendes, Raiola general managers --> Sarri coach

wow nedved sits in quite at the top of food chain ...

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:50 am

Robespierre wrote:Well Higuain didn't confirm entirely expectations but Higuain 2016 had played a Batistuta-esque season

you got big money from Pogba selling and you invested them directly on the best Serie A CF by far at that time, filling that gap on roster and at same time weakening the main opponent for title

It wasn't a bad strategy

And he was almost 29 and came to the camp with a pouch. He was good in the first two seasons, completely useless in the following two. He takes up 31 mil on the accounting sheet. Last year, we managed to pass that off to Milan and Chelsea, but we had to eat that this year (which is why we tried to sell Dybala, btw) and we'll have to eat it again next year. Or at least a big portion of that, because no one will pay us 18 mil and give him 7.5 net
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 am

I don't have understood what's his future at Juve now
I read Juve want Milik as back-up . I suppose it means to get rid of Higuain
even if I don't have still a clear idea on how 's good Milik indeed...
I expected frankly better from him, he alternates brilliant moments to others moments where he's seems the Polish Gabbiadini.
Probably it's ok only as back-up
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:55 am

Robespierre wrote:I like new Roma kit @McLewis

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 10 Roma-maglia

I really feel like I'm gonna end up getting both home and away ffs. If the 3rd is as mint as this season's was, I'll get that too. I have a Diawara 3rd kit and I love it.

RIP My wallet.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:56 am

Warrior wrote:Higuain's first season was worth the first 45 millions instalment. It's the second instalment we might slightly overpaid, but then we used him to hustle Milan on the side iirc Laughing

That's not how it works. It's the whole fee divided by the number of contract years plus the gross wages. So, it's 90 / 5 + 7.5 x 1.85 = 31.875. That's how much he accounts for every year.

We woult have won those titles even without him. What he gave us was the double with Monaco and the triple and assist with Spurs. Not worth the pain we're in now
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:59 am

Do you believe it ? @McLewis

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:40 am

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 10 Img_2012

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 10 Img_2014

Duvan Zapata's last two seasons has been great
Unreal numbers
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:06 am

I don't believe the theory Higuain is the reason for our troubles. It was overpaid but a club like Juventus is able to absorb this cost spread on many years. Besides the whole summer 2016 has been good business from what i remember

Beppe's main mistakes was to extend old players and buy duds like Emre Can and Cancelo... we eventually turned into profit but the replacements are not any better so just a waste of time of 2 years

Still i maintain, trade our current duo for Marotta and a revitalized Allegri, i'd have no hesitation. Apart from that, i give Paratici a chance this mercato, if i said he is clueless i exaggerated... but let's be honest the team he is in charge of certainly is, starting by the coach. I gave him this chance before starting this debate some days ago. Without positive expectations it's pointless to even follow a club, rather be neutral

It can be said that Marotta left the club in shambles and all that. But the context of his departure was quite strange, in the middle of the rebuild, instead he'd buy Ronaldo at first opportunity and leave to Inter 2 months later ? Seems more like they bypass him, then as relations worsen they told him to fck off and please resign.

If they let Beppe continue his plan we'd be better than were we are now, that's my whole point. Have a contract mess is one thing, unacceptable performance and zero squad chemistry as in post-covid is another. Again, it's possible Paratici will pull out a good mercato, by that i mean fix the midfield. De Ligt and Kulusevski i love them but they are obvious buys
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:51 pm

Thoughts?
I think they are correct

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 10 Eel-C8-Tx-Xg-AA8p5b
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Robespierre wrote:Do you believe it ? @McLewis

Yup. Along with Solano, Biafora and Austini are good sources for Roma news so I have no issues believing them.

I still think Friedkin will be the new owner though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Robespierre wrote:Thoughts?
I think they are correct

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 10 Eel-C8-Tx-Xg-AA8p5b

Yeah pretty much on point
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:27 pm

McLewis wrote:

I really feel like I'm gonna end up getting both home and away ffs. If the 3rd is as mint as this season's was, I'll get that too. I have a Diawara 3rd kit and I love it.

RIP My wallet.

Beautiful as always with Roma. From the ones I have seen for next season, ours is definitely my least favorite at the moment. I liked this year's Juve shirt, something new that worked for me. But the new one is just a 'meh' version of the Juve look.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:35 pm

The general strategy of clubs, usually mid to top ones is exactly this. And by this year I mean in succeeding years they go intentionally with a more polarising and modern design that a niche market enjoys, but most dislike how far it strays away from the usual.

The strategy then envelops back into the original shirt designs or inspired by that creates a greater generation of sales since fans have anticipated as such for almost a year.

The shirts that aren't favourable sell regardless.

If they came out with the usual safe designs the shirt sales would incrementally go down not matter how aesthetically pleasing. Watch Juventus do exactly more towards what fans want by next year.

That being said this year they are pretty questionable I agree.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:31 pm

rincon wrote:
McLewis wrote:

I really feel like I'm gonna end up getting both home and away ffs.  If the 3rd is as mint as this season's was, I'll get that too. I have a Diawara 3rd kit and I love it.

RIP My wallet.

Beautiful as always with Roma. From the ones I have seen for next season, ours is definitely my least favorite at the moment. I liked this year's Juve shirt, something new that worked for me. But the new one is just a 'meh' version of the Juve look.

Unfortunately, we're parting ways with Nike after this season. I've seen Umbro and Puma mooted as our potential replacements. Would prefer the latter.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:39 pm

Just did some YouTube scouting of Dejan Kulusevski and wow he looks like a monster. I'm a big fan of direct players who attack with pace and power. I kinda wish we signed him. I wouldn't play him as a RW though but as a LCM instead. Having someone who can run like that in midfield is a cheat code.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:53 pm

His interview with Tuttosport is great. He seems super enthusiastic.

Wants to play either winger or mezzala
Kulusevski wrote:"Sono già focalizzato per vincere il decimo: sarà una bella sfida con Inter e Atalanta. E voglio vincere la Champions. Sarri punta tanto sul dominio e sul possesso palla, i giocatori sono molto vicini tra loro. Mi intriga tantissimo come gioco. Potrò aiutare la squadra sia come esterno sia come mezzala".

Some of the rest is translated
Kulusevski wrote:  
“I talked to the managers and together we decided that instead of joining Juve straight away, it was better to wait for the new season because it will be an intense, long year and I need to rest a little,” he told Tuttosport.

“I’m going to Juve to help the team. I am aware that to repay the trust in signing me I will have to work a lot and have patience and learn a lot from teammates and staff.

“The comparison with Nedved flatters me. In addition to meeting him personally, I saw some DVDs about him: he was really strong. Maybe I look a bit like him in terms of ease of running combined with my  technique.

“The truth is that I learned new football in Parma because in the Atalanta youth team, I have always faced teams defending with 10 men behind the ball. At Juve I will find a football that I love, with a lot of possession. The important thing will be to move a lot.

“Dybala? I can only learn from the path that Paulo has taken, sometimes he was also captain. I love his way of playing: he has the games in his head and with his left foot, he invents magic that is usually only seen on the PlayStation

“I am looking forward to being able to combine with Dybala and I will ask De Ligt for lots of advice on how to quickly integrate into the group, he is just a year older than me, and he has already established himself at Juve.

“Ronaldo? Fortunately I have already met him and it was super exciting. When I came to Turin in January to sign my Juve contract, Cristiano joined me at the headquarters with Chiellini, Buffon and Bonucci to welcome me personally to Juventus.

“With CR7 I joked even before Juve-Parma, but what we said I can’t say… (laughter). I was a child when I admired Cristiano on TV, now it feels strange to have him as a teammate. From the outside he may look like a star, but he is a very easy-going guy.”  
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:00 pm

Imagine being a new signing and it's the likes of Cristiano, Chiellini, and Buffon welcoming you. That's what Milan lacks and it's something Zlatan brings. That champion experience and charisma which we haven't had at all since 2011.

Those players are the standards of your club. Juve really is at a different level.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:15 am

Warrior wrote:I don't believe the theory Higuain is the reason for our troubles. It was overpaid but a club like Juventus is able to absorb this cost spread on many years. Besides the whole summer 2016 has been good business from what i remember

Beppe's main mistakes was to extend old players and buy duds like Emre Can and Cancelo... we eventually turned into profit but the replacements are not any better so just a waste of time of 2 years

Still i maintain, trade our current duo for Marotta and a revitalized Allegri, i'd have no hesitation. Apart from that, i give Paratici a chance this mercato, if i said he is clueless i exaggerated... but let's be honest the team he is in charge of certainly is, starting by the coach. I gave him this chance before starting this debate some days ago. Without positive expectations it's pointless to even follow a club, rather be neutral

It can be said that Marotta left the club in shambles and all that. But the context of his departure was quite strange, in the middle of the rebuild, instead he'd buy Ronaldo at first opportunity and leave to Inter 2 months later ? Seems more like they bypass him, then as relations worsen they told him to fck off and please resign.

If they let Beppe continue his plan we'd be better than were we are now, that's my whole point. Have a contract mess is one thing, unacceptable performance and zero squad chemistry as in post-covid is another. Again, it's possible Paratici will pull out a good mercato, by that i mean fix the midfield. De Ligt and Kulusevski i love them but they are obvious buys

No, we can't absorb Higuain's cost, not when you also have Ronaldo for 85 mil/year. Here are a few more names from the useless/shitty list: Costa 22, Khedira 11, Matuidi 15, DeSciglio 6. With Higuain's 32, that's 86 mil per year for very little performance. That's why Exor increased the capital of the club

Can and Cancelo weren't mistakes. Players not being a fit or not good enough or not developing can happen, but they can always be resold. Old players with big salaries, you're stuck with them

Marotta's plan was a disaster that we are still dealing with and that's why he was let go

Post covid is irrelevant. Whoever made decisions based on how their teams played in this period are complete idiots (hi, Milan). Teams always have at least 3 days in between matches, now there were multiple (and consecutive) games played with only two days in between, in the hottest month of the year, after a three month break and you had the oldest squad, even when you ignore Buffon. Our three worst performances were against Atalanta, Sassuolo and Milan, teams that are much younger and with a bunch of quality players.

Don't hold your breath for a great mercato. Expect more player trades and maybe one "big" signing
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:00 am

Looks like it's finally done.

Keeping Petrachi would be an excellent first impression from Friedkin.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:05 am

Rangnick has to say about milan and fans despite all the negative and s..ty things capello, braida, maldini, antonini, ambrosini, and other media and journalists was against rangnicks supposed move to milan, here he what he says,

“Milan have done very well since resuming the season, with nine wins and three draws, it would not have been wise to go there,” he said (via MilanNews).

It doesn’t matter from which perspective. You look at all this, whether from mine or from the club’s, it would not have been wise.

“If I put myself in the shoes of the AC Milan fans, whether it’s coaches, sporting directors, players or fans, I would hardly have understood why AC Milan would have wanted to change everything afterwards such a positive period.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:38 am

Honestly, as long as Gazidis is around I can see Rangnick joining down the line. If Pioli struggles next season, I imagine Rangnick will come in then.

I don't get a sense of bitterness from his comments, but rather a "not now, but maybe later" vibe.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:33 am

https://sempremilan.com/report-milans-salaries-for-2019-20-daniel-maldini-earns-more-than-hernandez-and-bennacer

when Calabria, Conti, Daniel Maldini earns higher than Theo Hernandez, Bennacer, Leao, this alone tells wtf  is wrong w/ this club management :facepalm: directors

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:37 am

Casciavit wrote:Honestly, as long as Gazidis is around I can see Rangnick joining down the line. If Pioli struggles next season, I imagine Rangnick will come in then.

I don't get a sense of bitterness from his comments, but rather a "not now, but maybe later" vibe.

and round and round circle we go ...
the directors and anyone from management gets immunity just like that

we know that this second half performance alone is not good enough or guarantee for season's next seems as if our club will settle for something average and then blame pioli if something goes wrong. Rangnick has seen enough drama to be not interested in this club anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10