Jay29
urbaNRoots
Firenze
Warrior
nasir6371
52 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by rincon Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:13 am

Firenze wrote:
Warrior wrote:In discussion with Luca the other day i realized there's no need selling Dybala to afford Icardi. Just need to sell all the "dead wood" with all due respect. This would also allow more playing time for Kean (as sub)

Clearly Icardi has been our target all along, not Lukaku lol. He never play in Italy before and he's done nothing in his career. Icardi comes with inconvenients off the field but he is sure value.

We have plenty of wingers and all of them are superior to Chiesa. Would be wasted money imo.

Not many quality DM/RB available on the market unfortunately
1. Sell: Higuain (20m) Mandzukic (15m) Khedira (15m) Perin (15m) Dybala ?? (70m) Kean ?? (40m)
2. Buy Icardi
3. Close the books
The team would be all set, this summer we upgrade at every line literally.

err, I think you need to put some damn respect on Lukaku's name. He had 100 PL goals before he hit 25 or something impressive like that. The hell has Icardi done in his career? How many CL knockout goals does he have? how many international goals does he have? how many trophies does he have?

Respect Big Romelu, because you're going to be seeing a lot of him next season. Sarri knows.

Icardi broke the same 100 goals before 25 and in 6 CL games scored 4, that's double Lukaku's.

Please no Lukaku. Much prefer Higuain and Kean.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Unique Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:26 am

just saw a stat that said in the time pep has been at city he has a £50mil more net spend than chelsea arsenal spurs and liverpool combined. crazy Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Apparently JJuve and Sarri see Lukaku as the perfect Benzema outlet for CR7

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 37 Giphy-downsized-large

Get it done

hearing we may even be able to include Darmian in the deal

literally giving them two crusty turds for a diamond

Woody ffs :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Firenze wrote:Apparently JJuve and Sarri see Lukaku as the perfect Benzema outlet for CR7

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 37 Giphy-downsized-large

Get it done

hearing we may even be able to include Darmian in the deal

literally giving them two crusty turds for a diamond

Woody ffs :bow:
apart from the fact that lukaku scores more goals while playing in a harder lge. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:26 pm

Lukaku is a legit striker, one of the better a club could sign in 2019 but you gotta build to his strengths (he's not in Ole's plans) and there ain't no way he's gonna be productive for CR7

really stupid move from Juventus if this actually happens, which is odd for a club that generally do smart business
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:30 pm

It is because a few weeks ago, Icardi was the ideal striker for Sarri and his main target in attack

Convinced we’re pressuring Inter

Even though Dybala is coming off his worse season with Juve, I don’t want him to leave. Him under Sarri could be great to see

Edit - Kean is gone to Everton for 40M, no formal buyback

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:32 pm

Just saw the Kean news. 40m for him is still decent. Time to see if the kid lives up to the hype in the GOAT league. Everton could be dangerous - although I remember seeing that they've ended all interest in Zaha.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:34 pm

Leao is doing his medical today

My god, cant believe we signed the Portuguese Mbappe. Guy is a stud.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:39 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Everton have agreed a transfer fee of £27.5m, potentially rising to £36.6m, with Juventus for striker Moise Kean, according to Sky in Italy.

The 19-year old Italy international could earn around £52,000-a-week, with a medical possible as early as Wednesday.

The deal is expected to include a buy-back clause for Juve.

as if he will hit any targets at everton to trigger any addons rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:43 pm

MAGUIRE TO COST UNITED £90M

Manchester United will have to pay £90m if they want to sign Harry Maguire from Leicester, one source has told Sky Sports News.

Talks are continuing between the two clubs, however, we understand that they remain well apart in their valuation of the player.
Maguire didn’t take part in Leicester training today.

As we told you a fortnight ago on SSN, Maguire has informed Leicester he wants to leave before the window shuts on Aug 8.
Maguire remains United boss Ole Gunnar Solksjaer’s No 1 transfer target.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:44 pm

Unique wrote:just saw a stat that said in the time pep has been at city he has a £50mil more net spend than chelsea arsenal spurs and liverpool combined. crazy Shocked

HAven't Spurs not made a single transfer last summer? All those teams are cheapskates too. I totally believe it.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:01 pm

Luca wrote:It is because a few weeks ago, Icardi was the ideal striker for Sarri and his main target in attack

Convinced we’re pressuring Inter

Even though Dybala is coming off his worse season with Juve, I don’t want him to leave. Him under Sarri could be great to see

Edit - Kean is gone to Everton for 40M, no formal buyback

I dont think the ideal striker for Sarri is a concern. He had huge success with Higuain, Milik, and Mertens, all who are totally different. The concern for me is that we have a Ronaldo, why the hell may we want to partner him with Lukaku? I get it if its a bargain, but Lukaku is overpriced.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:02 pm

Firenze wrote:Just saw the Kean news. 40m for him is still decent. Time to see if the kid lives up to the hype in the GOAT league. Everton could be dangerous - although I remember seeing that they've ended all interest in Zaha.

40m for him is a lot, he has promise for sure but it's not realized yet at only 19. I can see the business side of this is ideal, still I hope that there is an agreed way to bring him back if he does explode. If he fulfills his hype then who better to be our striker in the future?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:03 pm

I agree, I just mean I remember reading a similar report saying “Icardi is the ideal player in attack for Sarri” as now we are seeing the same about Lukaku

I’m hoping Inter finds their breva money and signs big Rom already (@robes pls)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:21 pm

DiMarzio reporting Fernandes to United is about to be wrapped up and mentioned Sampdoria will get a cut of the fee

Rashford
Martial Fernandes Dybala
Savic Matic
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

thing of beauty that, best lineup we've had since 2009
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:27 pm

however...

'Manchester United have been linked to so many players this summer, I can't keep up so I don't know about you.

Now, according to respected Italian journalist Gianluca DiMarzio (via Bleacher report), the Bruno Fernandes to United deal is close.

But our man Simon Stone says "United have consistently briefed against the Fernandes deal during the tour."

I know who I believe...'

BBC, also say there's no way we are paying 90m for Maguire

Rashford
Martial Pogba Dybala
Matic Mctominay
Shaw Milekovic Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

thing of beauty that, best lineup we've had since the one I posted 5 minutes ago
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:33 pm

Martial-Rashford-Lingard
Mata
Fred-Matic
Young-Smaliing-Lindelof-Valencia
De Gea
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Valencia isn't even at the club now ffs OUT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Firenze wrote:Lukaku is a legit striker, one of the better a club could sign in 2019 but you gotta build to his strengths (he's not in Ole's plans) and there ain't no way he's gonna be productive for CR7

really stupid move from Juventus if this actually happens, which is odd for a club that generally do smart business

The fact that they bought aging Ronaldo for 100m € + like 60m€ yearly wages alone shows that Jjuve haven't been doing "smart business" for a couple of years now.

A Ramsey Rabiot midfield replacing a Matuidi Kedira midfield Laughing

Paying 50m € for Douglas Costa after selling Coman to us for 25m Laughing

Selling Bonnucci and then buying him back while giving away Higuain whom they bought for 100m the season before Laughing

Buffon too pulling a Jay Leno like Bonnucci Laughing

Giving away their promising youngsters Rugani and Kean, maybe even Dybala Laughing

Signing Emre Can Laughing

and most of all, sacking Allegri to get Sarri in (while the squad probably suits Sarri least of all Europan top club squads) Laughing

They are a mess, but their fans are deluded enough to remain in denial
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Of course most of that is wrong, or straight up positive, but it's normal that with Bayern's irrelevance in football you have to lash out.

Imagine complaining about signing Ronaldo or replacing Matuidi and Khedira Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:12 pm

Denial of what ? That we improve the squad every window ?

I could go point by point but i'll just jump to conclusion that you know nothing about Juve.

Meanwhile Bayern are still negociating for Sané after 2 months Laughing they have no power unless it's bullying domestic clubs Laughing your main wingers are my boy Alphonso Davies and Gnabry rofl Laughing Laughing you'd need the Emre Can/Douglas Costa you're laughing at Juve for buying Laughing your president was IN JAIL Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:09 pm

Firenze wrote:DiMarzio reporting Fernandes to United is about to be wrapped up and mentioned Sampdoria will get a cut of the fee

Rashford
Martial Fernandes Dybala
Savic Matic
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

thing of beauty that, best lineup we've had since 2009
if our cheap skate owners let fernandes go to manure im gonna be pissed
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:21 pm

Wasn't Bale off to China ?

I would not scratch the possibility that Suning Jiangsu buy him and loan to Inter.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:23 pm

I hope Juve and Bayern meet in the CL, so I can witness CR shit all over the latter once again Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:24 pm

Thimmy wrote:I hope Juve and Bayern meet in the CL, so I can witness CR shit all over the latter once again Very Happy
dont wind him up ffs Laughing Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next