M99
S
McLewis
silver
Great Leader Sprucenuce
21 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:29 pm

Don't really watch anymore but this is really good.

Nakamura's promos sound so much better in Japanese, feels really menacing.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:41 pm

I can't fucking believe Bray Wyatt is dead. Wtf?

Feels like yesterday we all watched him debut and saw his best years on here.

Anyone know how he died?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:I can't fucking believe Bray Wyatt is dead. Wtf?

Feels like yesterday we all watched him debut and saw his best years on here.

Anyone know how he died?

Just saw the news. Absolutely shocked tbh.

Died of cardiac arrest apparently. Read he had heart problems when he was diagnosed with COVID a few years ago.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:59 pm

Good to see you around mate.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:36 pm

wild, never really watched him too much since he was mostly after my wrestling watching days in the late 90s and mid 2000s but I did catch him here and there and always seemed like he had fantastic gimmicks and creativity in an era of bland vanilla shit. Only like 3 years older than me. Feel bad for his kids. RIP.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:52 pm

Firenze wrote:but I did catch him here and there and always seemed like he had fantastic gimmicks and creativity in an era of bland vanilla shit.

same, RIP
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:31 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TomWin Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:24 am

Completely forgot login details on my old account dont even know the email address lmao

but hearing about Bray made me think of the wwe days on here. Hope the boys are doing well.

TomWin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:32 am

Reported, multiaccounting

Jk, welcome back Tom. What's with the influx of old posters these days hmm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:11 am

TomWin wrote:Completely forgot login details on my old account dont even know the email address lmao

but hearing about Bray made me think of the wwe days on here. Hope the boys are doing well.

Long time no see Tom, join the discord bro

https://discord.gg/9AjucJancg
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:59 pm

Need a GL reunion segment where we all come out with walking sticks and get buried by the current roster imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:17 pm

"AEW claims paid attendance at All In sets a pro wrestling ‘world record’ at 81,035 - Wembley."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TomWin Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:30 pm

Vibe wrote:Reported, multiaccounting

Hah cheers brah

@Pedram nice ill check that out later on. Can't quote you because I'm a new account and that counts as me posting a link

Feels bad being a newb :'(

TomWin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:49 pm

TomWin wrote:Completely forgot login details on my old account dont even know the email address lmao

Man I was thinking about you when this news came. So happy to see you. I remember you were bray's biggest fan.

I'll sort out your old login if you are going to post now n then?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:50 pm

Man I was thinking about you when this news came. So happy to see you. I remember you were bray's biggest fan.

Vibe wrote:Reported, multiaccounting

Because GL is home.

M99 to return anytime now
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomWin Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:58 am

RealGunner wrote:

Good to see you're still around man. Yeah man I think that account is probably tied to an old ass email from when I was a kid I think I used it for goal.com forums. Feeling old as shit now lmao

I need to sort out my discord too then I'll join that tomorrow if I get the chance.

Wyatts got me back into rasslin' Bray was gold on the mic. I still randomly watch from time to time especially the PPVs I find because they recap everything before the match you don't miss much skipping the weekly shit

TomWin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:16 pm

Favourite Bray theme/entrance/gimmick.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:23 pm

Punk WWE return imo. Deserves to be in the big leagues, while being treated like a star. Would have had a rumble win and a WM main event if he returned to WWE a few years ago.

CM Punk Fired From AEW Following Backstage Incident At All In

CM Punk is gone from AEW in the aftermath of an altercation with Jack Perry at All In at Wembley Stadium last weekend. The company announced his departure via Twitter with an announcement from Tony Khan. 

"All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has terminated the wrestler and employment agreements between Phillip Brooks (CM Punk) and AEW with cause, effective immediately," the statement, as seen below, reads in part. "The termination was confirmed today by Tony Khan, CEO, General Manager, and Head of Creative of AEW."

Read More: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1384048/cm-punk-fired-aew-following-backstage-incident-all-in/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:19 am

pls, juice ain't worth the squeeze anymore
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:05 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:20 pm

Bah gawd what's the rated r superstar corner doing in the AEW zone hmm

Can see Punk returning to WWE at survivor series

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:08 pm

CM Punk intends to return to WWE.

There has been a lot of talk of late regarding the possibility of Punk returning to the company he was with from 2005 until the 2014 Royal Rumble. Our own Dave Meltzer addressed what he's heard from WWE and those close to Punk in the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

"Regarding C.M. Punk, there is obviously tons of talk regarding him returning. There have been rumors that it’s happening, but those in WWE have only said that no deal is completed and those close to Punk have told us that it is his intention to return and the two sides are in talks," Meltzer wrote.

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/cm-punk-in-talks-for-wwe-return

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:57 pm

tells you all you need to know about the state of wrestling these days that these houses constantly recycle old wrestlers to get pops and a few weeks attention
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:14 pm

:bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:52 am

BAH GAWD PUNK WWE RETURN :bow: :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:48 pm

Haven't watched it in forever but I heard that since HHH took over not only has the week to week been pretty good but the business itself is extremely good.

Who could have known that Vince was holding everyone back lmao.

(Well actually everyone did)

Honestly pretty exciting that they have momentum with multiple guys and Punk is joining that instead of being a big saviour to a bad product.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next