Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Freeza wrote:Imagine being DeMar...

Being depressed

Getting traded far away from LeBron

And now this

I think he feels pretty good right now Proud

Freeza. Can y’all win a game? Thanks

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Luca wrote:
Freeza wrote:Imagine being DeMar...

Being depressed

Getting traded far away from LeBron

And now this

I think he feels pretty good right now Proud

Freeza. Can y’all win a game? Thanks

We’re trying.

Luke Walton still in tank mode. Absolute melt that coach. Should be an assistant.

How a HC can’t draw up a play is beyond me. One of the most important qualifications for the job.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Wonder when Freeza will admit he overrated Lebron's supporting cast and stop making excuses hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wonder when Freeza will admit he overrated Lebron's supporting cast and stop making excuses hmm

Lonzo, Kuzma and Hart did what badly exactly? hmm LeBron was probably only the fourth best player last night

I'm overrating my players. Until they end up on your team and suddenly it's "WOW... I'm surprised Randle is this good"
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Gotta love LeBron bricking two free throws in the clutch #NevaChange
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:54 pm

El Gunner wrote:Gotta love LeBron bricking two free throws in the clutch #NevaChange

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Jg6TZJ1
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:00 pm

You were a 35 win team lol, and you were acting like you were better than everyone but Golden State because you added Lebron.

Also i always liked Randle, i never criticised him to the same level as the rest. Besides Randle was the best of that group and now he's no longer there lol.

Charlotte won 36 games last year, if they added Lebron would they suddenly be a top 4 seed? of course not lol. You overrated your talent and eventually you'll realise that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You were a 35 win team lol, and you were acting like you were better than everyone but Golden State because you added Lebron.

Also i always liked Randle, i never criticised him to the same level as the rest. Besides Randle was the best of that group and now he's no longer there lol.

Charlotte won 36 games last year, if they added Lebron would they suddenly be a top 4 seed? of course not lol. You overrated your talent and eventually you'll realise that.

No I wasn't Laughing I said I could see us being a third seed if everything went right. We could've been 3-0 if a few things would've gone our way.

Also Randle wasn't the best of that group. But fine, I'll allow that because you're obviously not looking to do anything besides troll me. It's exhausting at this point.

Overrated the talent? Sure... How did I overrate Hart, Lonzo and Kuzma?

71 points on 28 for 48 FGs
24 rebounds and 10 assist by the three players I said were great, and you say they were at fault for us not winning last night.

We were also missing two important players yesterday.

Also don't see how Charlotte wouldn't be a 4th seed in the East with LeBron.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Gotta love LeBron bricking two free throws in the clutch #NevaChange

Unanimous MVP
Bigger impact on the game than LeFraud :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:59 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Unanimous MVP
Bigger impact on the game than LeFraud :coffee:

Judging from that series he didn't look like the team's most important player.

It's ingenuous to blame LeBron for that loss. Not even the refs. It was entirely Luke Walton's handling in OT, which he has been incredibly trash at.

Even letting LeBron take the FTs is idiotic. Why not call a TO and sub in the free throw lineup?
His rotations also piss me off. Lonzo didn't play for an hour in real time yesterday because of rotations.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Watched the Lakers v Spurs game coz woke up at silly o'clock and couldn't get sleep. How did the Lakers let their C and PF situation get so bad? They had no post-up game whatsoever. Just driving to the basket or shooting threes all game long.

Also, who was it that told me during the draft that Lavine was a bad pick? Ya'll been sleeping, sleeping I say!

Just too bad the rest of this Bulls team are crap.

How is our PF situation bad? We've got LeBron there. No need to ever take a post up really when you can drive as welll as we can.

Also McGee is good. And J Williams did a great job when he came on.

Luke Walton playing Zubac and KCP the amount of minutes he is is just straight negligence. Don't know what he's seeing in them that no one else seems to be.

Zubac in 4 minutes got 5 fouls and let Aldridge score 14 points on him. How a coach can let it get that far is ridiculous to me.

Also Josh Hart is probably the guy the refs hate the most. Can't get a call to save his life.

Even if you don't need to score from post-ups, it's an arrogant approach to take that you don't need them at all. Passing it in and out of post-ups helps create plays.

I know I've watched just one game here, but I think the Lakers' big man situation is going to hurt them on both ends of the court this season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:06 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Watched the Lakers v Spurs game coz woke up at silly o'clock and couldn't get sleep. How did the Lakers let their C and PF situation get so bad? They had no post-up game whatsoever. Just driving to the basket or shooting threes all game long.

Also, who was it that told me during the draft that Lavine was a bad pick? Ya'll been sleeping, sleeping I say!

Just too bad the rest of this Bulls team are crap.

How is our PF situation bad? We've got LeBron there. No need to ever take a post up really when you can drive as welll as we can.

Also McGee is good. And J Williams did a great job when he came on.

Luke Walton playing Zubac and KCP the amount of minutes he is is just straight negligence. Don't know what he's seeing in them that no one else seems to be.

Zubac in 4 minutes got 5 fouls and let Aldridge score 14 points on him. How a coach can let it get that far is ridiculous to me.

Also Josh Hart is probably the guy the refs hate the most. Can't get a call to save his life.

Even if you don't need to score from post-ups, it's an arrogant approach to take that you don't need them at all. Passing it in and out of post-ups helps create plays.

I know I've watched just one game here, but I think the Lakers' big man situation is going to hurt them on both ends of the court this season.

I agree our big man situation has looked dire. But again. I'll add that down as a coaching problem.
Luke has insisted on playing Kuzma, who is our worst defensive player, as the backup center, despite everyone with a single brain cell knows that's idiotic.

Everything changed last night because Zubac got cooked and Johnathan Williams finally played, which a lot of us Lakers fans wanted after watching him be infinitely better than Zubac all summer league and pre season.

Getting Mo Wagner back will also help. He can be a backup Center that adds much needed spacing from that position.

I think those three are fine depth from that position. As far as post ups, we have LeBron and Brandon Ingram to operate there at a good level. Center postups aren't something I want. Rather want them to attack the rim and set screens.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:15 pm

Fair enough.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:19 pm

Zubac might be the single worst Center I’ve seen in a Lakers jersey
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:48 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You were a 35 win team lol, and you were acting like you were better than everyone but Golden State because you added Lebron.

No I wasn't Laughing I said I could see us being a third seed if everything went right. We could've been 3-0 if a few things would've gone our way.

Also Randle wasn't the best of that group. But fine, I'll allow that because you're obviously not looking to do anything besides troll me. It's exhausting at this point.

Overrated the talent? Sure... How did I overrate Hart, Lonzo and Kuzma?

71 points on 28 for 48 FGs
24 rebounds and 10 assist by the three players I said were great, and you say they were at fault for us not winning last night.

We were also missing two important players yesterday.

Also don't see how Charlotte wouldn't be a 4th seed in the East with LeBron.

I was talking in general not just this game, I said all last summer that you were overhyping them so it's not a new opinion.

As for Randle, I'm not trolling you. I don't really rate Lonzo like you do and while I believe in Ingram's potential I don't believe he's there just yet.

As for Charlotte, at least you're consistent tbh, but I believe you're overestimating the impact LeBron can have on wins. There's a reason why none of his teams since Miami have been higher than low 50s.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:56 pm

I think Charlotte this season could be a 45 win team. So it’s not exactly that wild a guess. They look good and talented.

Lonzo, Ingram and Randle were all same level last season. And Lonzo was the most important for us by every advanced stat.

Not saying that’s because he’s the best, even though I think he is. I think it’s more due to Luke Walton being an absolute retard to coach offense. Lonzo was our entire system last year. Hell. He still is. We’re playung his brand of basketball.

Reason I thought LeBron would help (still think he will) is that he can close games. He did that yesterday before overtime. The comeback with a minute left was wild. Last season we had a 4th quarter lead in so many games late, which we ended up pissing away. Think we led the league actually.

We threw away surefire wins against both Houston and GSW last year. And could’ve easily been 40+ wins with a competent play calling coach in crunch time.

If only we had Brad Stephens Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:03 am

I like Charlotte, they'll be a playoff team pretty comfortably, I just think the top 4 seeds are all really strong and you'll need 55 wins to be sure you'll above any of those 4 seeds.

Don't get me wrong East is trash outside of those 4 teams but to finish above those teams would be tough even for LeBron.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:57 am

Saw we lost by a point Freeza. Still progress mate.

Thought Kuzma was an anime character but he looks good hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:58 am

Freeza wrote:Zubac might be the single worst Center I’ve seen in a Lakers jersey

disrespecting some legends

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Maxresdefault

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 20131201_gav_sv5_068.0

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:01 am

Luca. Mozgov is miles better Laughing

And Sacre was never played
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:00 am

Fair, should make a trade for Ibaka. He was good nearly a decade ago, is basically his real age, once played with Harden, Durant and Westbrook. I think he would be a great player for the Lakers, adds a veteran presence

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:06 am

Luca wrote:Fair, should make a trade for Ibaka. He was good nearly a decade ago, is basically his real age, once played with Harden, Durant and Westbrook. I think he would be a great player for the Lakers, adds a veteran presence

Don’t think he’s ideal if we want to avoid fighting. Wouldn’t mind him at all if we could get him on an expiring.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:30 am

Thought Ibaka looked good so far this season hmm Am i wrong.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:31 am

How about that trade Mole?

Playing that NOP sympathy.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:33 am

Vibe wrote:How about that trade Mole?

Playing that NOP sympathy.

Responded in the other thread lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:40 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Thought Ibaka looked good so far this season hmm Am i wrong.

Luca is just hating on 29 year old Ibaka
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next