Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Thought Ibaka looked good so far this season hmm Am i wrong.

Luca is just hating on 29 year old Ibaka

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Thought Ibaka looked good so far this season hmm Am i wrong.

He is but I don't think I'll ever be a fan. He ghosted too much through his Toronto tenure, which is not specific to him but he was one of the least criticized players on the team. Given his status and salary, it was just unreal how no one talked about how she he's been but instead focused on Lowry, DeRozan, even JV, along with Casey while this cuck sat there making stupid money, doing nothing noteworthy

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Ibaka looked very meek when I saw him last season. I actually remember him the best from the first game of the season, because the opener for Chicago and Toronto was against each other and Markkanen was guarding Ibaka. I thought to myself "I wonder if Ibaka is going to bully Markkanen with his experience and strength." But he did pretty much nothing. But in the game and a half I've seen Toronto this season, Ibaka has looked more motivated and fired up.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Art Morte wrote:Ibaka looked very meek when I saw him last season. I actually remember him the best from the first game of the season, because the opener for Chicago and Toronto was against each other and Markkanen was guarding Ibaka. I thought to myself "I wonder if Ibaka is going to bully Markkanen with his experience and strength." But he did pretty much nothing. But in the game and a half I've seen Toronto this season, Ibaka has looked more motivated and fired up.

For now, he does. And I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and the respect he deserves through these games but he's let me down before, enough.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:07 pm

Can't wait until we finish as the 9th seed and win the lottery Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:13 pm

Rondo went all out on CP3 in an interview today and called him a bad teammate

Big Baby Davis commented on instagram that CP3 is a very bad teammate
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:34 pm

Sure they've lost the first three but they've been close games, and Houston and San Antonio are no chumps.

I wouldn't be worried if I'm a Lakers fan
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Freeza wrote:Rondo went all out on CP3 in an interview today and called him a bad teammate

Big Baby Davis commented on instagram that CP3 is a very bad teammate

I'm not sure "bad team mate " is what i'd call it, but i do think there's a lot of aspects to his leadership which is somewhat grating at best.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:37 am

God our offence was trash tonight, at least we won so i probably shouldn't complain too much.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:04 am

Saw probably the best game I'm going to see all season last night, Pistons vs 76ers. Griffin with a career high 50 :bow:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:God our offence was trash tonight, at least we won so i probably shouldn't complain too much.

Ignoring this for a second and focusing on the Clippers for a bit, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is going to be really good. Looks like he's been playing in the league for years, not a 20 year old rookie.

If people at the bottom of the West *bleep* up, i wouldn't be surprised if they get an 8th seed or something.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:53 pm

Best team in he league plays the the Timberwolves tonight. How much do we win by lads? 10? 20? Maybe even 30? Oof. What a time to be alive

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Luca wrote:Best team in he league plays the the Timberwolves tonight. How much do we win by lads? 10? 20? Maybe even 30? Oof. What a time to be alive

We don't play tonight. hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Correction: We're playing the Wizards.
And I can sense a 20-pt margin.
Klay finally to get going, showing Beale and Wall what a real shooter shoots like.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:49 pm

El Gunner wrote:Correction: We're playing the Wizards.
And I can sense a 20-pt margin.
Klay finally to get going, showing Beale and Wall what a real shooter shoots like.

Warriors rofl

You've lost one whole game, imagine comparing yourself to unbeaten elite teams like Detroit, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Toronto and Denver when you've already lost.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Raptors vs. Pelicans finals tbh

Worst ratings of all time

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:23 pm

Ratings is overrated tbh, all about my personal joy tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Luca wrote:Raptors vs. Pelicans finals tbh

Worst ratings of all time

If NBA cared about ratings they'd make Lakers - Rockets happen in conference finals tbh

Don't know what match up in the East would be exiciting.
__

Also regarding Raptors. I still think Kawhi looks injured, or at least 80% healthy. Hope he gets back to 100% physically. He's got a perfect old man game now though. Love to watch it. Best old man game in the league.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:30 pm

What makes you say that ? I think his shot isn't as consistent right now but in general his game looks like it always has.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:44 pm

With Dunn now injured as well I just hope the Bulls front office & coach don't decide it's time to tank this season, too. Tanking's the single worst thing about the NBA. Even with Dunn and Markkanen we wouldn't be exactly a good team, now it's probably going to be painful few weeks ahead. Many Bulls fans seem to want Hoidberg out, but not a lot you can do with only one good scorer (Lavine) when the next best guys available to you can be expected to just about average 10ppg.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Raptors, Pelicans and Bucks are the best teams in the league so far. Undefeated don't lie

Denver and Detroit good too but not on the level of those three

CLucaSprucenuce Molenation
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Art Morte wrote:With Dunn now injured as well I just hope the Bulls front office & coach don't decide it's time to tank this season, too. Tanking's the single worst thing about the NBA. Even with Dunn and Markkanen we wouldn't be exactly a good team, now it's probably going to be painful few weeks ahead. Many Bulls fans seem to want Hoidberg out, but not a lot you can do with only one good scorer (Lavine) when the next best guys available to you can be expected to just about average 10ppg.

Bulls don't have a good enough team to "decide to tank". They're tanking just by being them Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What makes you say that ? I think his shot isn't as consistent right now but in general his game looks like it always has.

I'm speaking purely physically. He looks a couple steps slower, and he also seems insecure in his legs, which is why I think his shot is more inconsistent.

But that's to be expected from someone with an injury like that. Just like Hayward looks different. Hell, Paul George never really came back, but luckily Kawhi is a much better player and he was never dependant on being a high flyer like that.

If anything him losing a step should result in gradually moving to become a 4 as the primary position.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:24 pm

CBarca wrote:Raptors, Pelicans and Bucks are the best teams in the league so far. Undefeated don't lie

I think Denver is better than Pelicans and Bucks. They're really good.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:19 pm

CBarca wrote:
Art Morte wrote:With Dunn now injured as well I just hope the Bulls front office & coach don't decide it's time to tank this season, too. Tanking's the single worst thing about the NBA. Even with Dunn and Markkanen we wouldn't be exactly a good team, now it's probably going to be painful few weeks ahead. Many Bulls fans seem to want Hoidberg out, but not a lot you can do with only one good scorer (Lavine) when the next best guys available to you can be expected to just about average 10ppg.

Bulls don't have a good enough team to "decide to tank". They're tanking just by being them Proud

Well yeah, right now that's just the truth of it. When everyone's fit, there should a be a few worse teams (in the east).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:41 pm

Freeza wrote:
CBarca wrote:Raptors, Pelicans and Bucks are the best teams in the league so far. Undefeated don't lie

I think Denver is better than Pelicans and Bucks. They're really good.

Denver look good right now, but I don't like placing them above us until they prove it.

Until further notice we were one of the final 4 in the West last year and Denver didn't even make the playoffs. I was okay with LA in the summer because of LeBron but everyone else who didn't make the playoffs or went home in the first round ? Nah, it feels like they've been placed in a pedestal they haven't earned yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next