Doc
El Gunner
S
Onyx
RealGunner
42 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

GL Pre-Season improvements/Suggestions/Innovation - Page 5 Empty Re: GL Pre-Season improvements/Suggestions/Innovation

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Let's start with threads for Inter(robes) and Man United(Firenze, S) in the GS. I'll remove those sections.

Hans would you prefer a separate bayern thread or is bundesliga thread enough?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GL Pre-Season improvements/Suggestions/Innovation - Page 5 Empty Re: GL Pre-Season improvements/Suggestions/Innovation

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:41 pm

Another suggestion, maybe we can customize what we can write under our username as i think how it is now (based on posts) is irrelevant as the stars are already there for that.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:58 am

The Madrid One wrote:Another suggestion, maybe we can customize what we can write under our username as i think how it is now (based on posts) is irrelevant as the stars are already there for that.

This is in the works Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:11 am

Kick wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:Another suggestion, maybe we can customize what we can write under our username as i think how it is now (based on posts) is irrelevant as the stars are already there for that.

This is in the works Thumbs up

http://www.goallegacy.net/t41596-the-official-moniker-changes-thread#1887101
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:43 pm

I have a suggestion

I don't know if there was a thread like this before

I want to suggest having a Match Rating Thread,in which people rate matches they have watched during the week and add few words to describe it

Like decent/boring/thrilling/average /must watch/tactically interesting/one sided etc

So a rating out of 10 and quick review like one line max for each match
and writing all matches from the same week only in one post and then edit to add further matches to make it easier to read through

Whether the order should be from Monday to Sunday or  from Friday to Thursday can be debated( i prefer the latter)

The idea is NOT to make to it to compare match A vs B
but being useful
Not everyone can watch same amount of matches from different competitions so this way you can keep track of best matches of the week and which ones are worth watching in case you have missed it

It would take very few minutes to write and easy to read that way and can be helpful if enough people contribute

Thoughts?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:50 pm

Sina wrote:I have a suggestion

I want to suggest having a Match Rating Thread,in which people rate matches they have watched during the week and add few words to describe it

Like decent/boring/thrilling/average /must watch/tactically interesting/one sided etc

and writing all matches from the same week only in one post and then edit to add further matches to make it easier to read through

Whether the order should be from Monday to Sunday or  from Friday to Thursday can be debated( i prefer the latter)

but being useful
Not everyone can watch same amount of matches from different competitions so this way you can keep track of best matches of the week and which ones are worth watching in case you have missed it

It would take very few minutes to write and easy to read that way and can be helpful if enough people contribute

Thoughts?
you can make any thread you like. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Sina wrote:I have a suggestion

but being useful

Thoughts?

Actually a great idea. I am sure there are people here who watches obscure leagues like La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga. So they will chip in if they like.

Make a thread. We'll see how it goes.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:49 pm

@RG I see you have started to delete inactive club sections

what I wonder is, will these threads all be deleted? There should be some sort of  archive at least because there's a lot of content and history in these sections
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Not deleted. Just hidden somewhere from the eyes. I mean i don't mind renaming the odds n end section to archive section and dump all the roma, bayern, united, inter threads there.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:51 pm

sounds like a good idea to me tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:05 pm

That sounds good.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Are you sure weren't they deleted ? I can't find any posts tbh
(I don't care tbf,just so I understand)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:35 pm

GL Pre-Season improvements/Suggestions/Innovation - Page 5 RXsG29P
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:46 pm

How can I get these threads ? hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:49 pm

Ahhhhhh  ok I realize I can't get them anymore , can I ? Patience
So I suppose I should create an Inter thread on GS for the future or using others there
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Thank you for deleting Inter @realgunner, or should I say realbianconero420blazeit

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:How can I get these threads ? hmm

Robespierre wrote:Ahhhhhh  ok I realize I can't get them anymore , can I ? Patience
So I suppose I should create an Inter thread on GS for the future or using others there

Yea an Inter thread in GS like we have for Bayern and United. Unless you want the inter section back?

Also i can get you any thread you want but where do you want them? GS?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:20 am

No no everything is okay, just to know, I don't think Modric won't come for this reason now . Everyone knows Inter are the best Italian club
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:06 pm

@Real Gunner read my PM then
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:45 am

Every posters should try to engage new posters.. This way they feel welcomed and wouldn't feel like already set friendship group.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Adit wrote:Every posters should try to engage new posters.. This way they feel welcomed and wouldn't feel like already set friendship group.

I don't even remember the last time I've seen a new poster on here.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Wouldn't doing a section for La Liga, Premier, Serie A, etc be easier?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:05 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Wouldn't doing a section for La Liga, Premier, Serie A, etc be easier?

Pls no, I for one can't be arsed to go check them out (apart from PL), it will be just like having the defunct club sections. When the discussion is in the general section I may actually check it out and +1 Mole's post where he points out how everything's better in the PL.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:13 pm

I forgot to write it
Doc wrote:Not sure if it is possible but a better search function would be nice. A battle thread would seem great in theory but that can end up exactly like the RB section: underused. I like the idea though.

But is it possible to improve the search function ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:16 pm

we have no control over the search function so we can't improve it

your best bet is to to go to google and search for what you want and then add site:Goallegacy.net at the end
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Laughing
I did it sometimes but I didn't find what I was going to search for
No problems of course (:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next