What I'm loving about these Comments/Suggestions is that..

3 posters

Go down

What I'm loving about these Comments/Suggestions is that.. Empty What I'm loving about these Comments/Suggestions is that..

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 am

Back in the old forums... We use to always have suggestions, but no admin would agree, nor respond or even read the topics. Here atleast the admins have more of heart to take your ideas into consideration and see if they are good ideas or not.

Keep it up boys, We all thank you for this once again.

Back to top Go down

What I'm loving about these Comments/Suggestions is that.. Empty Re: What I'm loving about these Comments/Suggestions is that..

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 am

very good response from the mods.

we appreciate it

btw sciacca i sent a pm
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

What I'm loving about these Comments/Suggestions is that.. Empty Re: What I'm loving about these Comments/Suggestions is that..

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 am

The Madrid One wrote:very good response from the mods.

we appreciate it

btw sciacca i sent a pm

Read it and done. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 am

I really do apologize for that, fellas.

That section was all the way at the bottom of the forums so it was tough for us to get to it with regularity.

We don't have that excuse now since this board is now near the top.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 am

McLewis wrote:I really do apologize for that, fellas.

That section was all the way at the bottom of the forums so it was tough for us to get to it with regularity.

We don't have that excuse now since this board is now near the top.

No problem, but at least it's happening now. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 am

feelin the love guys lol ( no homo )
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 am

Check your inbox realgunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 am

Yeah, I agree completely! Maybe after some changes that will satisfy most people, the mods will be more reluctant to check this section, but I doubt it will be a forgotten section like it was in the previous forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down