Nishankly
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
39 posters

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 am

I did, and I don't.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:40 am

VivaStPauli wrote:I did, and I don't.
the point i made and the point being made in the video is if you do something you know will provoke a reaction even if the reaction is way over the top and out of order you have to know thats the reaction you will get.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:56 am

Doesn't make the reaction right, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:08 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Doesn't make the reaction right, though.
did you not read my post.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:30 am

Green party wants to put in £100bn into climate change lmao

£100bn. Thought it was a typo but they actually want to pull out £100bn out of somewhere to invest into climate change.

Turns out they want to borrow £91bn of it.

jesus christ what happened to common sense. Maybe they should focus on spending £1k on getting competent economists first.

OUT
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:04 am

RealGunner wrote:Green party wants to put in £100bn into climate change lmao

£100bn. Thought it was a typo but they actually want to pull out £100bn out of somewhere to invest into climate change.

jesus christ what happened to common sense. Maybe they should focus on spending £1k on getting competent economists first.

OUT

The Green party leader was also saying in her speech today that "this is the climate election" when it's 100% Brexit election. Really dumb to be so one-issue party that you have to live in a bubble.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Green party wants to put in £100bn into climate change lmao

OUT
This is the sort of things which deters people from taking Environmentalist seriously.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:13 pm

A former Labour minister has urged Labour supporters to vote for Boris Johnson as Jeremy Corbyn is "unfit" to lead.

Ian Austin, who left the Labour party earlier this year, said he would lose friends over his plea as he gave an emotional interview on Kay Burley@Breakfast.

"I can't really believe it's come to this but I think I need to tell people that Jeremy Corbyn isn't fit to lead the Labour Party," Mr Austin said, adding: "He's certainly not fit to lead the country."

He went on: "The country faces a big choice and there's only two people who can become prime minister on December 13th and I've come to the conclusion it can't be Jeremy Corbyn, so it has to be Boris Johnson. The 54-year-old, whose adoptive parents were Jewish, added: "I think people like Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell spend their whole time in politics working with, defending, supporting all sorts of extremists. In some cases antisemites and terrorists "I think at every opportunity he backs our country's enemies, whether that's the IRA during the Troubles or calling Hamas and Hezbollah his friends, or paritying Putin when he sent hitmen to our country, to Salisbury.

man this is going to hurt the traitor badly cheers cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:33 am

A Labour politician has denied accusations of antisemitism after a website claimed he sang along to Hey Jude while changing the lyrics to "Hey Jews".

Dan Carden, who serves as Jeremy Corbyn's shadow international development secretary, is reported to have sang the words repeatedly during a private bus journey from the Cheltenham Festival back to London.

He was a junior shadow minister at the time of the alleged incident, in March 2018.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:34 am

Labour is being urged by some of its most prominent women to block a female candidate who shared a "violent" image online from standing in the general election.

During the previous election, Kate Osborne, who is standing in the seat of Jarrow, posted an image of former prime minister Theresa May with a gun to her head.

Although Ms Osborne has apologised, a group of 27 female Labour candidates are calling on the party's General Secretary Jennie Formby and the ruling National Executive Committee (NEC) to forbid her from standing when it decides her fate later on Saturday.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:35 am

looks like the traitor is taking one step forward and 2 back. Proud
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Strange to see no posts here, I guess everyone is tired of it. Yesterday the EU parliament agreed the final terms of brexit and held the last session for UK MEPs. As of tomorrow the UK will no longer be in the EU and will start the transition period.

Billions of euros later, the UK gets their disastrous wishes fulfilled.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:15 pm

Scotland wants to vote for independence again though since it wishes to remain? I hope ye wish come true
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:48 pm

boris has already told scotland thats not gonna happen.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:13 pm

Myesyats wrote:Scotland wants to vote for independence again though since it wishes to remain? I hope ye wish come true

It was sad yesterday when the Scottish MEPs had to speak their last at the EU parliament, said how it is against democracy since they so strongly voted remain, and that they hope to be back there soon.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:19 pm

Unique wrote:boris has already told scotland thats not gonna happen.

Thats messed up. In the light of Brexit they should be allowed to vote for independence again. F-ck Boris.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:54 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:boris has already told scotland thats not gonna happen.

Thats messed up. In the light of Brexit they should be allowed to vote for independence again. F-ck Boris.
love boris fuck everyone else.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:56 pm

looks like the polish will be next to leave the EU.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:24 am

Unique wrote:looks like the polish will be next to leave the EU.

Not at all. We are very favorable in terms of the EU, majority would comfortably vote to stay

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 28 PG_2019-03-19_Views-of-the-EU_0-02
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:32 am

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:looks like the polish will be next to leave the EU.

Not at all. We are very favorable in terms of the EU, majority would comfortably vote to stay

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 28 PG_2019-03-19_Views-of-the-EU_0-02
i thought i saw something the other day about some government people talking about poland leaving. but seeing as poland take out more than they pay in the EU is good for them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:37 am

So it's now a matter of hours. How do you (both Islanders and Mainlanders) feel? Is it going to affect any of you???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:47 am

I'm having a party. Boris makes a promise and he delivers. Also no more traitors like Corbyn trying to sabotage Britain. The man likes to bend over for the enemy can't believe he never got assassinated tbh. Germany and France will now have to pick up the slack now we are gone. We were the 3rd highest givers in the EU behind France and Germany so it's more money they will have to find. No more Muslim no go zones for us to deal with in Britain now the borders are not free for all we only have to deal with the problems we have now and I'm sure Boris is the man to do that. Unlike Corbyn Boris cares more about British people than he does immigrants and that's a great thing. So all in all I'm happy. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:50 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7951313/amp/Remainers-scrawling-love-EU-coins-permanent-marker-attempt-anger-Brexit-voters.html

Just look at these bunch of childish pussies. All upset because the people voted to keep our country and not give it away. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:06 am

'Brexit' costs close to matching Britain's total EU contributions over 47 years

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2020/01/21/brexit-costs-close-to-matching-britains-total-eu-contributions-infographic/

Great deal Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:48 am

If you believe that you are mad.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:02 am

Britain has colonized and robbed half of the world, surely a little contribution can't hurt them? We need to share for the benefit of Europe as a whole.

Can only imagine how many immigrants from Eastearn Europe will now lose jobs that British people don't even want to touch.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next