zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:08 pm

I think this is a much clearer photo.  Not your photoshopped one.

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 The-Spanish-and-Italian-newspapers-post-Real-Madrid-vs-Juventus

breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:09 pm

And, notice, I am posting the Spanish press, not the Italian press.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:11 pm

That still shot was taken after Benetia pushed Lucas and went chasing after the ball. Also, Mundo Deportivo is also based in Barcelona.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Lmao, breva re-writing history. The level of bias is out of control.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:15 pm

The sport newspapers in 2018 Laughing Jesus Christ
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:15 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Lmao, breva re-writing history. The level of bias is out of control.

The best part is that he's an Inter fan

Keep fighting the good fight fratello breva, show these *bleep* what's really good

stai bene

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:16 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Lmao, breva re-writing history. The level of bias is out of control.

Presenting press articles that seem to conclude that the call was questionable, is "rewriting history" now. Hilarious.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:17 pm

And after Sport, Mundo Deportivo

I can't wait for the Harmonica Echo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Luca wrote:

Keep fighting the good fight fratello breva, show these *bleep* what's really good

stai bene

* a Serie A fan
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Luca wrote:

stai bene

* a Serie A fan

*someone who has a heart

robes you *bleep* trashcan, I'll never forget this when Inter plays fc midtjylland in the Europa League next season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Lot's of funny memes. The injury time board.

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 Dah4yIAWsAIqTFw
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:25 pm

cant believe mod shut down harmonica like that.

how much rg received from uncle flo ?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Luca wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
Luca wrote:

stai bene

* a Serie A fan

*someone who has a heart

robes you *bleep* trashcan, I'll never forget this when Inter plays fc midtjylland in the Europa League next season
i am aware of my risk also because we are going to be trashed from Atalanta soon, but well, you have just mentioned the heart. The heart goes where it wants (:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:29 pm

breva wrote:And, notice, I am posting the Spanish press, not the Italian press.

You posted headlines from two Barcelona centric media outlets, hardly the stuff of objectivity now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:30 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Luca wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

* a Serie A fan

*someone who has a heart

i am aware of my risk also because we are going to be trashed from Atalanta soon, but well, you have just mentioned the heart. The heart goes where it wants (:

I can't stay mad at you, top 5 poster of all time ffs

Love you robes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Luca wrote:I, for one, have no issues with Ronaldo's celebration. I knew it was coming from the moment the penalty was called and he absolutely should celebrate the goal

Clearest thing about this tie: sell Dybala

Higuain was shit too, I hate his body language on the field. He's so negative to his team. Mandzukic needs to smack him around a bit, straighten him out

That Buffon red was very satisfying
dybala is useful for serie A

Yep, he won many matches alone this year.
Lazio Juve was the Scudetto match

Not improved in Europe though

I don't know if it is good for him to stay in Serie A for long time though

You risk to regress , Serie A is probably the best gym tactically, about that aspect it develops good the players, but in the long run you risk to not improve because the overall quality is not so good

Same for Icardi of course

Look at Pogba that he struggles to be on pitch 90' minutes as it is in Serie A
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:37 pm

breva wrote:And, notice, I am posting the Spanish press, not the Italian press.

You're posting the Catalan press. Laughing

Why do we need a still image from a newspaper when we have a replay from a perfect angle that shows the push + Benatia's leg hitting Vazquez? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:03 pm

How about the French press which calls the penalty in the 95th minute "miraculous". Tongue in cheek, as the French are a bit more diplomatic, but it's the same feeling everyone, outside of Madrid fans, has.

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 21 Nintchdbpict0003983664771
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Why oh why i click on to this thread. Getting more unreadable by every post ffs.

It seems the only way i'm going to console myself from this defeat is bashing Man United and posting crappy rumor sources. I need to vent my frustration on someone dammit

@Frenzy, you're going to have a nightmare lad
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:36 pm

Robespierre wrote:

That's the reason why I hate Buffon , I hope international world has just opened eyes now

Anyway yes it was not because of " protests" , but because Buffon attacked referee ( the reason is simple : Juve players are accustomed to attack / encircle ref in Serie A after a contrary decision . but they don't get punished. They just forget that Europe is not Serie A )

Frankly the penalty is clear , and besides Benatia had to get red card for it ( he had even yellow card) but he was pardoned

Hard to complain for it

This match gave us some sort of surrealistic theater.
Juve passes the whole year with arrogance to say that referee is just alibi of losers and the VAR is useless

Yesterday Buffon talked about "the heart of referee", Chiellini ( the only red seen from him in Italy was after a traffic light ) talks about corruption , Agnelli calls upon VAR!

What a time to be alive.

Open eyes to what? Did you see the whole interview? It was in Italian so I'm pretty sure you understood what he was saying. You forgot to mention that in the same interview he said Real deserved to go through and blamed the referee for not realizing the gravity of the moment and giving that call for something that wasn't there in that minute

And you talk like Juve is the only team that surrounds the ref in these situations. Everybody does it, Barca did it on Tuesday too for lesser calls
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:44 pm

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Open eyes to what? Did you see the whole interview? It was in Italian so I'm pretty sure you understood what he was saying. You forgot to mention that in the same interview he said Real deserved to go through and blamed the referee for not realizing the gravity of the moment and giving that call for something that wasn't there in that minute

And you talk like Juve is the only team that surrounds the ref in these situations. Everybody does it, Barca did it on Tuesday too for lesser calls

brah,
it was kind of poor choice if u pick barca to justify anything bout referee crowding.

they are like the pioneer of it.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Adit wrote:Funny thing is juve want VAR when in video it is pretty clear penalty Laughing

I guess they just can't comprehend it that they made a crucial mistake at such a moment in game.

Well, that's the problem, from the replays is not clear to me. Because I see Benatia putting his hands on his back, but his arms don't extend, so I don't see how he pushed him. If it's just with his palms then it's way too soft

I see this kind of challenge all the time at midfield right when the central forward receives a pass with the back to the goal, but it's almost never called

I don't think the ref should have made such a crucial call in the dying seconds, but I don't blame him either, I blame the defensive mistakes including this one.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:05 pm

https://i.redd.it/n97g457rchr01.png

Should have been a goal but was called offside. Hear no complaints about it - For those wondering it's Iscos goal
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:09 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Adit wrote:Funny thing is juve want VAR when in video it is pretty clear penalty Laughing

I guess they just can't comprehend it that they made a crucial mistake at such a moment in game.
I wonder if they would have an easier time accepting it if it were on VAR though? Also would all the drama between the 92nd and 98th minute had followed had we had VAR and the ref told them "We looked at the video from 20 angles, it was a penalty"?

Depends on how VAR works. If it's like in North American sports where you need visual proof to overturn the original call, then yes, but you'd still be pissed that the ref came up with that call at the end. In this case I think the original call would have stayed, regardless of which one it was. But if it's different and the original call is thrown out of consideration, then they would probably lose shit.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6enak6EQ7xk

Obviously not offside
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next