zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 23 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 23 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 23 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 23 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 23 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:07 pm

Juve lost in Cl again, some of their fans will never stop crying, not sure there is a point to keep this going.

we saved you from another potential CL finals loss, would have been like the 7th, should thank us instead, oh well

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 23 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Luca Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:08 pm

breva, the Inter fan, doing god's work

That's justice

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:10 pm

https://streamable.com/gun2l

Doing it since 1960 @breva

NEVER a pen then, would be called today just the same

Enough is enough. Michael Oliver's grandfather set us on this evil course

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Michael Oliver’s 4 sons have angrily denied that their father is a Real Madrid fan.

…”Our dad is a fair and honest man.” said sons Raúl, Iker, Zinedine and Ronaldo.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Luca wrote:https://streamable.com/gun2l

Doing it since 1960 @breva

NEVER a pen then, would be called today just the same

Enough is enough. Michael Oliver's grandfather set us on this evil course

Excellent.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Luca wrote:Michael Oliver’s 4 sons have angrily denied that their father is a Real Madrid fan.

…”Our dad is a fair and honest man.” said sons Raúl, Iker, Zinedine and Ronaldo.

hmm :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Stop calling Breva as Inter fan PLS.

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
"Blamed  the referee for not realizing the gravity of the moment and giving the call for something that wasn't there in that minute "

Seriously ?
Are we taking seriously these words ?
Blaming a ref why he givesis a right penalty but pls how can you give it on 95 !
As if it changes something between 5' minute and 95' minute

Rare delirium, but even Del Piero said it

I've listened also another his interview

" referee made his match, he has made what he should have made probably. And it is exactly this is the problem"

Now are you going to defend Buffon for these words ? Laughing

Answer the f'ing question: the world should open the eyes to what? That Buffon is some two faced monster? Because he lost his head in  that moment when he was convinced that there was no foul? Because he called the ref a robot who doesn't understand the delicate situation?

"Blaming a ref why he givesis a right penalty but pls how can you give it on 95 !
As if it changes something between 5' minute and 95' minute"

Nice try, but that's not what he said

https://youtu.be/3J4n-qfaDDY?t=1m57s

He said there was nothing there and mistakes are understandable. But you can't make a dubious (and he says dubious is being generous) call in the 93rd minute of that game unless you don't have a heart. He didn't say that the ref was corrupt or that he favored Real. He even at the beginning of the interview that Real deserved to go through and congratulated them.

" referee made his match, he has made what he should have made probably. And it is exactly this is the problem"

I don't understand what you wrote, post a link to the interview or at least write it in Italian

Simply   I am from Italy and so I know Buffon since he was a Parma GK and he wrote " Boia chi molla " on his shirt.
Do you want even to know the meaning of that sentence ? Probably it's better if I don't say it,because  it is going to destroy the myth on him. I let you dream. But if you want to know it, google is your friend. And so you 'll open the eyes about how much he is scumbag

Nice attempt though  , but I invented nothing.
Verba volant, scripta manent.
And here there is the interview

https://www.facebook.com/nando.cozzolino.3/posts/10156287713179894

You can hear with YOUR ears.

In Italian : l'arbitro ha fatto la sua partita, ha fatto quello che doveva, probabilmente, e il problema è proprio quello.

Translated : Referee made his match , he has made what he had to made, probably, and the problem is exactly this.

If this is not delirium, I can't continue this conversation

Last edited by Robespierre on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:19 pm

It was a penalty

For some reasons it would have been a nice gesture to not call it, but i don't see why this british guy must absolutely do a favor to Juve in particular. We are on the unfortunate side of the call while most of the time we'd have the advantage in such situations. Madrid offered the biggest cheque i suppose.
Sucks but life goes on, it was a good show and i'm satisfied of Buffon 🇮🇹 FORZA JUVE 🇮🇹

Huge props to BREVA for never abdicating in this debate, you guys will never change his mind Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Stop calling Breva as Inter fan PLS.

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
"Blamed  the referee for not realizing the gravity of the moment and giving the call for something that wasn't there in that minute "

Seriously ?
Are we taking seriously these words ?
Blaming a ref why he givesis a right penalty but pls how can you give it on 95 !
As if it changes something between 5' minute and 95' minute

Rare delirium, but even Del Piero said it

Answer the f'ing question: the world should open the eyes to what? That Buffon is some two faced monster? Because he lost his head in  that moment when he was convinced that there was no foul? Because he called the ref a robot who doesn't understand the delicate situation?

"Blaming a ref why he givesis a right penalty but pls how can you give it on 95 !
As if it changes something between 5' minute and 95' minute"

Nice try, but that's not what he said

https://youtu.be/3J4n-qfaDDY?t=1m57s

He said there was nothing there and mistakes are understandable. But you can't make a dubious (and he says dubious is being generous) call in the 93rd minute of that game unless you don't have a heart. He didn't say that the ref was corrupt or that he favored Real. He even at the beginning of the interview that Real deserved to go through and congratulated them.

I don't understand what you wrote, post a link to the interview or at least write it in Italian

Simply   I am from Italy and so I know Buffon since he was a Parma GK and he wrote " Boia chi molla " on his shirt.
Do you want even to know the meaning of that sentence ? Probably it's better if I don't say it,because  it is going to destroy the myth on him. I let you dream. But if you want to know it, google is your friend. And so you 'll open the eyes about how much he is scumbag

Nice attempt though  , but I invented nothing.
Verba volant, scripta manent.
And here there is the interview

https://www.facebook.com/nando.cozzolino.3/posts/10156287713179894

You can hear with YOUR ears.

In Italian : l'arbitro ha fatto la sua partita, ha fatto quello che doveva, probabilmente, e il problema è proprio quello.

Translated : Referee made his match , he has made what he had to made, probably, and the problem is exactly this.

If this is not delirium, I can't continue this conversation
it's funny, i have an italian friend who cant stand Buffon, calls him a fascist and a scum. i guess this is what he meant
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Anyway 180 minutes of great football , because of course I admitt that Juve played a fantastic 2nd leg in Bernabeu , we have seen even a Epic goal on 1st leg that we ' ll remember for years  .. I mean  , this knock out match was worthy of Champions League show

Yet we are going to fill posts on posts about a clear penalty

What a borefest, it's really sad how some ppl follow football

Everything based on moviola and no care about the pitch and his show. Even after a similar knock out match. Sadness
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Robespierre wrote:Anyway 180 minutes of great football , because of course I admitt that Juve played a fantastic 2nd leg in Bernabeu , we have seen even a Epic goal on 1st leg that we ' ll remember for years .. I mean , this knock out match was worthy of Champions League show

Yet we are going to fill posts on a clear penalty

Everything based on moviola and no care about the pitch and his show.

Like Inter fans blaming Juve for their failures I guess...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Robespierre wrote:Anyway 180 minutes of great football , because of course I admitt that Juve played a fantastic 2nd leg in Bernabeu , we have seen even a Epic goal on 1st leg that we ' ll remember for years  .. I mean  , this knock out match was worthy of Champions League show

Everything based on moviola and no care about the pitch and his show. Even after a similar knock out match. Sadness
Robes is a real Hero
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Robespierre wrote:Anyway 180 minutes of great football , because of course I admitt that Juve played a fantastic 2nd leg in Bernabeu , we have seen even a Epic goal on 1st leg that we ' ll remember for years  .. I mean  , this knock out match was worthy of Champions League show

top 3 of all time now ffs Proud

It really was an epic tie. I thought our tie with Tottenham couldn't be topped in terms of entertainment but this tie with Real Madrid was even better.

The first leg was extremely uncharacteristic for us to do at home (unless a final is to be played in Torino then it was right on), we deserved that 3-0, could've been 4, or 5, or even 6 and maybe we could've had 1-2 as well. Dybala the true villain of this tie.

The second leg is everything you could've asked for as a Juve fan (well, nearly). The penalty was just. It's how it goes. Tough pill to swallow when you lose on the last play in the last minute of the game but such is this crazy sport we follow religiously.

I'm sure Buffon will come out and apologize for his words, I'm ok with him getting a red card. In the heat of the moment, I couldn't blame him and I still can't, players during the match do not get the benefit of replays and slow motion angles like we do.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:35 pm

S wrote:

Uhm Blame ? then of course I am glad if even this year Juve don't win Champions League. juve fans made same thing in 2006-2010 with that Inter narrative about " 45 years without CL ".
It's just the football.
Based on rivalrly.
Everyone should accept it and noone shouldn  complain if  the enemies go against your club. I'd be even offended if juve fans and milan 'd support my team a day in Europe.

Breva can do it just because he is Canadian and he supports the Serie A . Probably it's a thing felt abroad..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:43 pm

I meant your team's failures. I will respond tomorrow, got to sleep.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:45 pm

Robespierre wrote:
S wrote:

Uhm Blame ? then of course I am glad if even this year Juve don't win Champions League. juve fans made same thing in 2006-2010 with that Inter narrative about " 45 years without CL ".
It's just the football.
Based on rivalrly.
Everyone should accept it and noone shouldn  complain if  the enemies go against your club. I'd be even offended if juve fans and milan 'd support my team a day in Europe.

Breva can do it just because he is Canadian and he supports the Serie A . Probably it's a thing felt abroad..

Where do you get the idea that I am Canadian? A friend in Rome, a hardcore Romanista, called me after the Lazio loss and was "molto dispiaciuto" that Lazio lost. I am too, but for different reasons, Lazio is the one team I can't support ever. Because of the owner.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:14 am

"Stop calling Breva as Inter fan PLS."

Who Died and Made You Boss?

My grandfather took me to Inter matches when Armando Picchi was playing for Inter. Before you were born, son.

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:35 am

breva wrote:Madrid fans just don't get it. The foul on Cuadrado was of the same ilk and it wasn't given, while the Benatia foul was given. That's the point.

How in the world is that of the same ilk. The foul was what according to you, preventing a goalscoring opportunity? The goalscoring opportunity ALREADY HAPPENED and Cuadrado missed. If he scored then the referee should have cancelled the goal and called the foul then?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:40 am

Cuadrado was pushed off balance before he struck the ball. Stop it.

https://www.calcionews24.com/cuadrado-rigore-juventus-real-madrid-allegri-video/
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:54 am

breva wrote:
"Stop calling Breva as Inter fan PLS."

Who Died and Made You Boss?

My grandfather took me to Inter matches when Armando Picchi was playing for Inter. Before you were born, son.

Why don't you repeat the experience with Rob then ?

Father and son go together at San Siro to watch Inter lose, this could be a great family moment.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:57 am

jesus wept give it a rest now ffs. madrid are through juve are out. its not like juve have never won a late pen before is it. :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:02 am

Unique wrote:jesus wept give it a rest now ffs. madrid are through juve are out. its not like juve have never won a late pen before is it. :facepalm:

Breva knows he got his back on the wall

But people won't give him a break and they keep coming back at him 1 by 1 since yesterday. What else can he do but to retaliate ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:27 am

@Luca
It was a great fking tie. I'm hating on all things Jjuve since the 90s, probably just a lil shorter time than Sports but I would have been the 1st to shake all you bastards' hands if you guys won (which technically, Jjuve won the match). They were legit good, played hard football but with a tactical and technical acumen that I enjoyed and cursed.

So when I said it was surreal to see Juve fans complaining about refs (especially for a decision that was correct), it was not banter. I rarely see you guys bitch about these things and the Internet was full of it. In any case, I'll still be a hater in the morning but you guys kinda have my respect. Great team, great manager, get rekt.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:51 am

Unique wrote:jesus wept give it a rest now ffs. madrid are through juve are out. its not like juve have never won a late pen before is it. :facepalm:

In the CL? Can you name one CL match that would have eliminated a team called in the last minute of a match in injury time? Juventus gets those breaks all the time in Serie A, but should it happen in the CL. I am against referee favortism in Serie A as well as the CL.

The proof is in the pudding. Do you think an opponent of Madrid (or Barcelona) would ever get a penalty awarded in the last minute of injury time in a CL match that would eliminate them? I can guarantee to you, it will never happen.

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:02 am

Robespierre wrote:

Canadian? Whiniest guy I've ever seen on this forum, bar Harmonica. I thought she was a valley girl.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:22 am

breva wrote:

In the CL? Can you name one CL match that would have eliminated a team called in the last minute of a match in injury time? Juventus gets those breaks all the time in Serie A, but should it happen in the CL. I am against referee favortism in Serie A as well as the CL.

The proof is in the pudding. Do you think an opponent of Madrid (or Barcelona) would ever get a penalty awarded in the last minute of injury time in a CL match that would eliminate them? I can guarantee to you, it will never happen.

dude it was a penalty all day long. now i am no fan of madrid and tbh i wanted juve to win the tie but the defender fooked up. it dont matter if it was in the first minute or the last minute a pen is a pen. now im not saying barca or madrid dont get a bit of luck from the refs but that pen was spot on tbh. the most importent thing is juve had one hell of a game and the fans should be proud of them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next