Mr Nick09
Jack Daniels
fatman123
Red Alert
nj
50 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 3 Empty Re: Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi"

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Ribery played better than Messi in his first season in Bayern, and his been doing extremely great this season.
:facepalm:

You can slap your face as much as you like.

Ribery 2007-2008

46 Matches, 20goals and 21 assist.
Messi was injured and was still came 2nd in the balon d'or and Messi was like 20 at the time while Ribey was 25 in his prime.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 3 Empty Re: Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi"

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 am

english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Ribery played better than Messi in his first season in Bayern, and his been doing extremely great this season.

Ribery 2007-2008

You do realize Messi was 20 at that time while Ribery was 25?? :facepalm:

Dude read my my first post, I'm not talking about age I only said Ribery played better 2007-08 and some dude started palming his face as if to say he hasn't seen the stats for himself.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi was injured and was still came 2nd in the balon d'or and Messi was like 20 at the time while Ribey was 25 in his prime.

That is exactly the same thing I am saying, Ribery played better than Messi 2007-2008. what has age got to do with this any ways.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 am

Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Dude read my my first post, I'm not talking about age I only said Ribery played better 2007-08 and some dude started palming his face as if to say he hasn't seen the stats for himself.

Fifa World Player Of The year 2008
Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

Stats doesn't always reveal who is/ was better, the performances does.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 am

jiopsi wrote:Fifa World Player Of The year 2008
Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

Stats doesn't always reveal who is/ was better, the performances does.
ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 3 Di-ANB1

jiopsi :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 am

jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

Stats doesn't always reveal who is/ was better, the performances will.

Are you talking about the-same fifa world player of the year that rated Lampard as the 2nd best player in the world 2005....?

If Ribery had those stats in Premiership that could have been a different case

That shit is based on popularity (+being a good player) the last time a bundesliga player appeared on it was Oliver Kahn and that of course was because of 2002 world cup, if not for the world cup no one world have given him the credit he deserves

The same goes to Ribery.

Even when Bayern Munich won the champions league 2001 non of their player came even 3rd, so as a Bundesliga fan I DONT GIVE A RAT AS ABOUT FIFA PLAYER OF THE YEARS.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 am

i was wondering why this thread was getting so many replys...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 am

The Madrid One wrote:i was wondering why this thread was getting so many replys...

Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:38 am

english_jewel wrote:
Geo wrote:Some people need to watch football, before drawing conclusions.

Pathetic...

btw, What have Messi done to Argentina..?? Smile

And then I wonder why Bayern players are so over-rated. :facepalm:

:facepalm: Name 2 Bayern players that are over-rated...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 am

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

Are you talking about the-same fifa world player of the year that rated Lampard as the 2nd best player in the world 2005....?

That shit is based on popularity (+being a good player) the last time a bundesliga player appeared on it was Oliver Kahn and that of course was because of 2002 world cup, if not for the world cup no one world have given him the credit he deserves

The same goes to Ribery.

Even when Bayern Munich won the champions league 2001 non of their player came even 3rd, so as a Bundesliga fan I DONT GIVE A RAT AS ABOUT FIFA PLAYER OF THE YEARS.
It's in line with Ballon D'or, do I have to remind how many times it has given a German player playing in Germany?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 am

Its true that Balon D Or and FIFA WPOTY do not hold value as they did times before, but look at stats: messi's and anybody else. And also performances
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:45 am

jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

The same goes to Ribery.

It's in line with Ballon D'or, do I have to remind how many times it has given a German player playing in Germany?

Lets face it with current state of Media and popularity no Bundesliga player is winning that thing even if they play the most beautiful football score 100goals and make 100 assist, a typical example is Ribery 2007-08 vs Messi and Torres. Ballon D'or is one and the-same with Fifa player of the year.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 am

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

The same goes to Ribery.

Lets face it with current state of Media and popularity no Bundesliga player is winning that thing even if they play the most beautiful football score 100goals and make 100 assist, a typical example is Ribery 2007-08 vs Messi and Torres. Ballon D'or is one and the-same with Fifa player of the year.
Or that you are deluded, and almost everyone else is not. This is just ridiculous, you continue to argue with someone else thanks. I said my piece already.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:51 am

That's the kind of attitude you need to be a top player. I don't hold it against him. It's like Ibra saying, every season, that he's the best player in the world. We all know he's not, but if he didn't have that kind of attitude he wouldn't strive to keep improving.

That being said the claim itself is just Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:55 am

jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

The same goes to Ribery.

Or that you are deluded, and almost everyone else is not. This is just ridiculous, you continue to argue with someone else thanks. I said my piece already.

Why am I surprise? thats how it goes in the world this days, Double standard to unpopularity, when a Bundesliga player is mentioned you are deluded. very similar to America veto
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:05 am

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

The same goes to Ribery.

Why am I surprise? thats how it goes in the world this days, Double standard to unpopularity, when a Bundesliga player is mentioned you are deluded. very similar to America veto
in the end what is the message u are trying to get across?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:13 am

The Madrid One wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

The same goes to Ribery.

My message is

Ribery played better than Messi in his first season in Bayern 2007-08, and his been doing extremely great this season, there is no way that message is saying Ribery is better than Messi or Younger

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 am

Idrisozet wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

Messi #2 678 points
Ribery #18 23 points

Ballon D'or 2008
Messi #2 281 points
Ribery #16 7 points

The same goes to Ribery.

My message is

Ribery played better than Messi in his first season in Bayern 2007-08, and his been doing extremely great this season, there is no way that message is saying Ribery is better than Messi or Younger

end of discussion then.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:16 am

Ribéry is putting MOTM performances, in every Bayern game this season.

And if Bayern won the CL, and Ribéry kept performing like he is doing now.
I can see him winning the Ballon d'Or.

Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Messi's level? You'd need Xavi and Iniesta for that.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ribery 2007-2008

dude by your logic milan baros was better than cr7 in 2004.. so does that mean baros was every near cr7's level?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Seppuku wrote:Messi's level? You'd need Xavi and Iniesta for that.
But he has Schweinsteiger and Müller!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Everyone can do what Messi does with xaviesta behind theyre back imo. ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 3 2859867778

Last edited by The xcx on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:29 pm

The xcx wrote:Everyone can do what Messi does with xaviesta behind theyre back imo.
You forgot :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:31 pm

rwo power wrote:
The xcx wrote:Everyone can do what Messi does with xaviesta behind theyre back imo.
You forgot ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 3 2859867778
sehr nett von dir Razz
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Seppuku wrote:Messi's level? You'd need Xavi and Iniesta for that.

The xcx wrote:Everyone can do what Messi does with xaviesta behind theyre back imo. ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 3 2859867778
Yet he scores a fantastic hat trick against a top 4 side in La Liga with Iniesta injured. :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next