Mr Nick09
Jack Daniels
fatman123
Red Alert
nj
50 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 Empty Re: Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi"

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Seppuku wrote:Messi's level? You'd need Xavi and Iniesta for that.

The xcx wrote:Everyone can do what Messi does with xaviesta behind theyre back imo. ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 2859867778
Yet he scores a fantastic hat trick against a top 4 side in La Liga with Iniesta injured. :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 Empty Re: Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

The xcx wrote:Everyone can do what Messi does with xaviesta behind theyre back imo. ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 2859867778
Yet he scores a fantastic hat trick against a top 4 side in La Liga with Iniesta injured. :facepalm:

:facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

:facepalm:
Atletico > Villareal :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Stop trolling
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Sevilla & Malaga > Atletico.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Sevilla,Betis, Villarreal, Bilbao & Malaga > Atletico.

Fixed Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 Quasimodo
Pleeaaaaaase love me! I can be a topmodel!

Yo why all the neg rep for this?

Was just a joke.

Last edited by Guiltybystander on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:37 pm

What's so laughable about that statement? It just shows confidence and drive to improve himself, he never said that he'll easily surpass Messi, he just thinks that if he finds his 2008 form and improves on that, he can compete with Messi, and that's not ridiculous at all.

CR7 with team spirit or Robben with bones out of bone could do the same as well, IMHO.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Sevilla,Betis, Villarreal, Bilbao & Malaga > Atletico.

Fixed Cool

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............

ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 EruptEPA1101_468x353
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............
ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 300px-Teton_Dam_failure
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........
ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 Tornado
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...........
ribery - Ribery: "I can reach the level of Messi" - Page 4 Coke-explosion-2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:44 pm

all this Messi silliness aside, Ribery has been the best true winger this year by a mile. He's back to his form of 2-3 years ago, except that he passes now lol. Pretty much been unstoppable with a huge work rate. Hope he can sustain it and remain healthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Pretty much agree with this.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Can't believe Sportsczy was negged for that, because it's the truth.

Ribéry has been so good, that Robben has not been missed these past few games due to injury. He's been that good.

But well, we're gonna have to wait for that City match. Richards is gonna have a lot of fun.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Let him first do this then we will see (no excuses because he does it without xaviesta)

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 pm

He's never gonna be as good as Messi, don't even compare.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:03 pm

billionmillion wrote:Let him first do this then we will see (no excuses because he does it without xaviesta)

Bro....

Defo best Wing Forward, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Let him first do this then we will see (no excuses because he does it without xaviesta)

Bro....

Defo best Wing Forward, IMO.

Meh Messi's the worst goals is better than these
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 pm

He set too high of a standard of himself, not many if any have reached the level of Messi.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I will not post messi's top-10 or top-20 goals because it would be too much for Ribery, I just post example from the last match

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

lawl. Stop comparing Ribéry to Messi because no one compares to Messi. Read Viva's post. He just set a high standard for himself and he's currently doing very well considering the trouble he had.

Currently the best player in his position, and that's plenty good.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Put Ribery in Barca shirt everyone would be saying the same.

Some people just have a hard time giving credit to others.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:46 pm

I didn't see this thread.

Franck Ribery: "The best Bayern I know"
Franck Ribery Bayern Munich's superstar sees the German record champion almost on par with Champions League winner FC Barcelona.

"Barcelona are a great team, but we are getting closer to them. We are no longer very far away. And possible in one or two games is all. Since I'm here, I have seen Bayern never so strong as now. These are the best Bayern I know, "the Frenchman said before the Champions League group match of Bayern Munich and Manchester City on Tuesday (20.30 clock in the live ticker and Sky) in the" kicker "interview, adding:" If we keep playing like now, no one can stop us. " FC Bayern belong in the champions league "to the favorites. We are strong."

The 28-year-old is currently not even shy away from a comparison with world footballer Lionel Messi. "If I'm good, I feel if I can do that, what I want, I'm very much ready," Ribery said on requests to Messi.
Ribery: "I found everything"

After two bad years under Louis van Gaal, the midfielder is currently enjoying under coach Jupp Heynckes his second spring in Bavaria, where he is under contract since 2007.

"I am a completely different person over the past two years. I have found everything I've lost over the past two years," Ribery said his recovery.

Frenchman wants all three titles

That he was recently praised by all sides in such a way, "shows that I'm back, I'm back to the true Franck Ribery, that I have found the laughter and the joy of playing," added the national player of the season all three titles aims: "I want and desire for Bayern to win the Champions League I'm hungry and in my early days at Bayern I'm hungry for anything..."

The contract of the French international is still running at Bayern until 2015. Once again, he emphasized, "how good it feels to be here. I'm very happy. I'm here at home. I do not think about a change."
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Put Ribery in Barca shirt everyone would be saying the same.

What barca shirt has to do here i showed you only individual skills of messi, first ribery individually must reach messi's level then we will think about his move to barcelona's bench
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Put Ribery in Barca shirt everyone would be saying the same.

What barca shirt has to do here i showed you only individual skills of messi, first ribery individually must reach messi's level then we will think about his move to barcelona's bench

No he doesn't.

He just has to be better than Pedro and Sanchez. Which he is, btw.

Ribery Messi Villa. That would be a terror for any team.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm so glad we didn't sold him to Real for 50Mil€ two years ago. Now he is on his best form again
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Lmao he just said he can reach the level of Messi, doesn't mean it will or won't happen!!! Then people try to say that he could have would should of blah blah blah, one season that's all Ribery gave us at Bayern now if he continues to have a good season then he will be able to keep up! Messi is in a whole nother world you either agree or be a prick and deny and troll!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 pm

He's raped City's entire right side throughout this first half. Barry, Nasri and Richards just can't deal with him.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next