Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

+28
The Demon of Carthage
Mamad
M99
Lex
Doc
elitedam
Adit
iftikhar
Young Kaz
Pedram
FennecFox7
sportsczy
The Madrid One
futbol_bill
RealGunner
rincon
CBarca
zigra
BarrileteCosmico
Blue
Freeza
Art Morte
Clutch
McLewis
VivaStPauli
Unique
futbol
Hapless_Hans
32 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 20 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Freeza wrote:Betty either writes about how much money he makes or tiny penisses.

Great gimmick.
i dont like you but i have to up vote that Laughing

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 20 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Freeza wrote:Betty either writes about how much money he makes or tiny penisses.

Great gimmick.

If that were, which it isnt, it also proves a point of white privilege.

Trump spent 2 years talking about how much money he had and his small hands and was elected leader of the free world.

I am accused of this and the free world attacks me.
seriously dude how small is your dick. dont say you dont know because we all know you have measured it. we are all friends here and wont judge you but we need to know dude. if you insist you dont know for sure have a guess and the guess will be spot on. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:14 pm

Same old Bernie. Didnt get the black vote in 2016, wont in 2020.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:57 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

Same old Bernie. Didnt get the black vote in 2016, wont in 2020.
man looks like he should have been dead for 5 years ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:00 pm

we should all do what finland did and elect a hot 34yo MILF.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:34 pm

Unique wrote: man looks like he should have been dead for 5 years ffs.

Incredible. He can barely stand up let alone run, for president or otherwise.

My grandma is the same age, 78, and I wouldnt let her run a lemonade stand, not to mention a country!!! And she's in great shape...

How are people supposed to vote for Bernie if you can't relate to him in any way.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:22 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote: man looks like he should have been dead for 5 years ffs.

Incredible. He can barely stand up let alone run, for president or otherwise.

My grandma is the same age, 78, and I wouldnt let her run a lemonade stand, not to mention a country!!! And she's in great shape...

How are people supposed to vote for Bernie if you can't relate to him in any way.

He ran away from one of the most diverse areas of America to one of the most non-diverse areas....they could relate to him in that one way. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:33 am

I mean if we're looking solely at age Biden, Sanders, Warren, and Bloomberg are all in their 70s. Ronald Reagan was 70 at the time of his inauguration and served 2 terms without too many health problems beyond the assassination attempt.

While I would prefer the candidate to be younger than all of the above, ultimately, I don't really care how old they are as long as they are healthy enough to run an energetic, dynamic campaign, beat Trump, and get through at least a term. I don't think Sanders is at that level and his campaign have been very secretive and evasive about it, which only makes me more suspicious.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:59 pm

Man Biden really going hard at the middle america vote. He knows how much they hate Africans and Asians.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Why are you spreading this horseshit around?

It takes 15 seconds on google to figure out this is a heavily edited hit piece.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Thought Betty was a Biden supporter. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:16 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:26 pm

Pedram wrote:Thought Betty was a Biden supporter. hmm

Not a Biden supporter per say.

I am an EVERYBODY BUT TRUMP(and maybe Yang) person.

In my order my choices are in order:

Warren
*Castro* until he quit today
Biden
Klobuchar
Sanders
Williamson
Booker
Whoever the Green Party Rolls out
Moderate Republican opposition
Yang
Whoever the libertarians rolls out
Trump

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:13 am

No Bernie? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:36 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:No Bernie? hmm

He's there

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Won't be Booker C

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/cory-booker-drops-out-presidential-race-n1114426
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Good. I've never been convinced by his campaign anyway. He's been around literally just for zingers in the debates, many of which were good ones. He was never a serious candidate though.

I don't much like him as a senator as well. Too thirsty for that perfect soundbite.

He's rather young(ish) though for a politician. This won't be the last time we see him make a run, I'd imagine.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Booker, Castro, etc were all in it to elevate their profile enough to get the VP slot. Never stood a chance.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:27 am

Sanders told Warren women cant win. This will sink one of the progressives.

He has denied, but she wont confirm or deny.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:50 am

Really depends on context IMO, huge difference between "I don't think America is ready to elect a woman president" and "I don't think any woman can ever win the presidency"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:50 am

She said it happened.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:53 am

Sounds like an idle comment about election chances rather than a statement on women's ability to me
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:03 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Sounds like an idle comment about election chances rather than a statement on women's ability to me

Does it matter to progressives?

Like Pete Buttigieg said:

"Purity tests not even you can pass"

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:27 am

Bernie felt the bern there.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:40 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Sounds like an idle comment about election chances rather than a statement on women's ability to me

Yep, nothing dramatic here.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:11 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

Bernie felt the bern there.

This is gonna hurt Warren more than Bernie imo, refusing to shake hands is absolutely childish.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next