Thimmy
danyjr
Doc
guest7
halamadrid2
42 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Cruijf Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:This is the difference between RM/Barca and Bayern, when we go a man down we don't use it as an excuse to lose. In fact it makes us play better

Oh and I think we have the new Clos Gomes in our midst :facepalm: between Marcelo and Isco for MOTM, both were wonderful. Ronaldo will be suspended for at least 3 games, gonna have to continue watching this cancer of a frontline

Playing with 10 men for 10 mins against a terrible Barca is different from playing with 10 men for almost an hour against a very good Real

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Dante Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Nishankly wrote:I was watching the ESPN stream and GL Americans need to apologize for it.

funny you say that , i couldn't stand the ESPN stream for even 1 minute back in the 1st half , swapped almost immediately to Spanish . I don't get anything Spanish but still so much better than soccer dudes talking through this game

no regrets mucho worth it
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 pm

M99 wrote:
Nishankly wrote:I was watching the ESPN stream and GL Americans need to apologize for it.

That commentator was talking about how the youngster Paulinho is an excellent signing rofl

The game was pure banter.

He was talking about Lifting, His grandmother and "Camp Now". WTF
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:I don't think you can get suspended for league games in a supercup, can you?

Nope. Modric was suspended for a super cup game in 2014
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Cruijf wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:This is the difference between RM/Barca and Bayern, when we go a man down we don't use it as an excuse to lose. In fact it makes us play better

Oh and I think we have the new Clos Gomes in our midst :facepalm: between Marcelo and Isco for MOTM, both were wonderful. Ronaldo will be suspended for at least 3 games, gonna have to continue watching this cancer of a frontline

Playing with 10 men for 10 mins against a terrible Barca is different from playing with 10 men for almost an hour against a very good Real

I agree, the first doesn't make any excuses. #NoExcuses2017

Last edited by guest7 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 pm

@Sport and Nick, LL changed it in 2015, red cards carries over into LaLiga
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Dante wrote:

funny you say that , i couldn't stand the ESPN stream for even 1 minute back in the 1st half , swapped almost immediately to Spanish . I don't get anything Spanish but still so much better than soccer dudes talking through this game

My friend has cable TV so I had to see ESPN.

Nearly broke the TV when he said "bro do you even lift" after Ronaldo took his shirt off.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Roccho Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 pm

This referee was Ovrebo-esque. Tried his hardest to keep Barca in the game.

Asensio and CR7 are too good tho. Ref cant do anything about those screamers.

Roccho
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:04 pm

ESPN english commentators were stupid af

The Spanish however were great. Had to watch English though since it was the only one in HD
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Refcelona couldn't stop the CIA. Too bad.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Moreno guy gets on my nerves on ESPN.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@Sport and Nick, LL changed it in 2015, red cards carries over into LaLiga

Wait what Laughing

Awful tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Don't get the hype about Asensio. Yeah he scored an amazing goal. Even Adebayor did.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Cruijf wrote:

We already have, Ramos got a red card in the 50th something minute against Barca 1-2 seasons ago (shen Jese was still with us) and we scored the winner while having the majority of chances. Barca did the same to Atleti during Atleti's haydays. Atleti managed to score and eauilisdr against Barca with 10 men too. Again the really great team won't hide behind the red card cushion.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:07 pm

danyjr wrote:Don't get the hype about Asensio. Yeah he scored an amazing goal. Even Adebayor did.

Did Adebayor score in every single one of his 6 debut games for us? hmm

He's probably scored those 6 goals in 200 minutes total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Wish we had hid a little bit in the 2nd La Liga clasico game last season when a draw was all we needed and we went for the win down to 10 men.

But that's the beauty of Real Madrid. We don't back down to anything. Once in a while it backfires.. but mostly great.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 7 Img_1010
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:10 pm

One of Ronaldo's worst celebrations ever. Too early in the game... But I get why he did it though. Revenge for Santiago Bernabeu
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:10 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHJE_zdXcAEM1OI.jpg
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 pm

M99 wrote:
Dante wrote:

My friend has cable TV so I had to see ESPN.

Nearly broke the TV when he said "bro do you even lift" after Ronaldo took his shirt off.

I feel for you m8. Honestly not even 1 minute , i couldn't listen to more , didn't even think about it
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:13 pm

You know ronaldo waited since the last league Clasico to do that lmao
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:14 pm

You should have turned it to ESPN Deportes. The commentary doesn't make your ears bleed like the English counterpart, and even if you don't understand Spanish- at least it's not those garbage ESPN English announcers

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Someone please remind me again, why is Benzema still playing for Real Madrid?

Even the president now thinks other players deserve the nod over him and Bale.

Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Perucho21 wrote:You know ronaldo waited since the last league Clasico to do that lmao

Indeed . I can also confirm the only practise Ronaldo had today was this celebration , he has ascended beyond daily training like mere players do and just works on his celebrations now

All he did was stand in front of his 10.000 bath mirror , flex and shout SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

absolute god Molenation
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:22 pm

benzema and his thugs friends probably have sex tapes of zidane and Florentino, only explanation
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Guys do you have to make every single post-match discussion about Benzema? he wasn't even that bad tonight and provided what should've been a sure goal for Carvajal.

Just relax, if he doesn't step it up these next few weeks he'll be benched, there is no way he'll survive another season of half-assing it.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next