Real Madrid vs Spanish Media

3 posters

Go down

Real Madrid vs Spanish Media Empty Real Madrid vs Spanish Media

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Question: How much real, tangible impact do you think the Spanish Media's evil ways have on Real Madrid's day to day operations as a club?

It is clear as day that we come under fire from all sides every day. Whether it be from Sport, Mundo Deportivo, Alfredo Relano's AS, El Confidencial, El Pais, Marca, El Chiringuito, Cadena Ser, Cope, (ABC seems nicer), there's always a scent of what in Spanish is called "prensa rosa," motivated by hate, scandal, and malevolent agendas. The club recently even commissioned a daily TV show called "90 Minuti" on Real Madrid TV where host Miki Nadal and company fight back at the poison spewed by these outlets. A TV show made for Madridistas.

The Lopetegui Saga was a clear example of how bad things are imo and i was motivated to make this thread because today, well known POS Anton Meana (who has literally been verbally insulted by Marcelo and Mourinho in the past due to his purposefully inciting ways) was given liberty to go on Cadena Ser and allege that the players already think Lopetegui is like Benitez, of course implying that it is all game over already.

Recently we have seen Isco fight back at a clown who's name i can't even remember who recently got fired from Deportes Cuatro, and also Perez publicly describe how there's a campaign against Madrid, so i know that the players and club know about this, and most intelligible Madridistas should too, i just wonder how much of this "humo," and poison actually affects us. It certainly affects us like in the Mourinho saga, Casillas saga, etc, as Madridista journalist Juanma Rodriguez said in El Chringuito, the press is an asylum.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Spanish Media Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Spanish Media

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:27 pm

very little however I think we'll see more smear campaigns since after what happened with the Spanish national team in the World Cup. WC over but the fact we had a role in their early demise will remain very fresh in their minds.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:15 am

I think most people in the media in Spain realize what complete incompetent fools they have running both the LFP and the NTs. They're government administrators though.... so by definition, they're shit.

As far as anti and pro madrid bias... no more, no less than usual.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum