Thimmy
danyjr
Doc
guest7
halamadrid2
42 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 8 Empty Re: Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by farfan Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Guys do you have to make every single post-match discussion about Benzema? he wasn't even that bad tonight and provided what should've been a sure goal for Carvajal.

Just relax, if he doesn't step it up these next few weeks he'll be benched, there is no way he'll survive another season of half-assing it.

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 8 Empty Re: Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 pm

farfan wrote:Guys do you have to make every single post-match discussion about Benzema? he wasn't even that bad tonight and provided what should've been a sure goal for Carvajal.

Just relax, if he doesn't step it up these next few weeks he'll be benched, there is no way he'll survive another season of half-assing it.

Everyone said Bale should've been subbed over Benz. But Chad  then attacked everyone, so we of course try to rustle the donkey.

Also... Benzema looked slow and lazy and only produced 1 chance and couldn't get a shot off.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 pm

no he will not be benched, this is what you don't understand, we vent because it's terribly frustrating to see the guys look so poor for so long, and still be forced in the team. If it was a meritocracy, they would be out of the team by now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:37 pm

farfan wrote:Just relax, if he doesn't step it up these next few weeks he'll be benched, there is no way he'll survive another season of half-assing it.

There's no way in hell Benzema gets benched. That's the source of our frustration actually.

The team is exponentially stronger and more lethal with him and Bale on the bench, and yet for some unexplainable reason, he continues to get a free pass and an undeserved starting position.

We don't criticize him for the sake of criticizing him. We just want the best for our team, and that means Benzema and Bale on the bench, or preferably sold.

We've simply had enough of both of them.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:37 pm

I guess I have to be more sympathetic to your frustration since I had to deal with an absolute scrub starting and wearing the captain armband for years Laughing ( Gonalons, for those who don't watch LoL 1. )
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 8 20170811
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

BTW, The commentator killed me when Ronaldo scored that rocket:

"Everybody go to sleep, let's go home. Where my grandmother hangs her clothes. My goodness, what a finish! What a special talent!"  

rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:46 pm

@Farfan
To me, I have more disdain for Bale than Benzema. Benny still sort of tries. You can see, in bits and pieces, he can still play really well. Bale, however, drives me absolutely mad with how useless he can be on that pitch.

Whenever it is those 2 leading the line though, Madrid is honestly playing with 9 and a half men.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 pm

I *bleep* hate Barca

I *bleep* hate that diving is encouraged by them

I *bleep* hate they are seen as the good guys

I *bleep* hate that every referee is a closet Barca fan

*bleep* scum club, absolutely disgraceful, watch get shat on by Sociedad this season whyile conceding 3 against Chelsea.

A nothing club before Messi, a nothing club after, back to the dredges with you shameless pricks
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Ronaldo's such a scumbag :facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 pm

Ahh missed the feeling of watching el clasicos, the last 30 minutes were insanity. Ronaldo sliced them open and Asensio put a dagger into their hearts Proud hope they appeal that bs red card.
M99 wrote:
Dante wrote:
Nishankly wrote:I was watching the ESPN stream and GL Americans need to apologize for it.

funny you say that , i couldn't stand the ESPN stream for even 1 minute back in the 1st half , swapped almost immediately to Spanish . I don't get anything Spanish but still so much better than soccer dudes talking through this game

no regrets mucho worth it

My friend has cable TV so I had to see ESPN.

Nearly broke the TV when he said "bro do you even lift" after Ronaldo took his shirt off.

I cringed so hard when he said thou shall not pass after Varane's tackle :facepalm:
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:18 am

Great game by Madrid. They are miles above us (again). Messi and Iniesta should leave this club ASAP - plenty of clubs that would love to have them in their older years while still contributing. No need for them to stay in this team while we set the bar even lower every year. Who can blame Neymar after seeing this performance? The board has to go and we need 5 years again for rebuilding this squad.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:21 am

Collblanc wrote:Great game by Madrid. They are miles above us (again). Messi and Iniesta should leave this club ASAP - plenty of clubs that would love to have them in their older years while still contributing. No need for them to stay in this team while we set the bar even lower every year. Who can blame Neymar after seeing this performance? The board has to go and we need 5 years again for rebuilding this squad.

Don't be so glum. This loss was good for you. You can make an easy rebuild.

It's gonna cost though. You're gonna spend 300m these next days on Coutinho and Dembele
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:41 am

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=VyAX6wE&v=4zLfCnGVeL4
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:15 am

ES wrote:I *bleep* hate Barca

*bleep* scum club, absolutely disgraceful, watch get shat on by Sociedad this season whyile conceding 3 against Chelsea.

A nothing club before Messi, a nothing club after, back to the dredges with you shameless pricks

damn, tell us how you really feel.....whilst i did upvote that comment, this hate feels venomous
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:46 am

Fakenaldo first imitating Messi and then trying to dive a penalty, and getting double yellow are one of the funniest minutes of football. Laughing

This ref had balls bigger than mount everest going against Liga Florentino Perez. Hopefully he also put that shove on the report. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 am

Barca fans

What are the chances Barca go with a similar 442 on Wednesday? Something like this

Mats
Vidal Umtiti Pique Alba
Paulinho Bisquits Rackitic
Iniesta
Messi Suarez

Tbh id be concerned about this line up
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:53 am

I have a feeling Ousmane Dembele will be there for the return leg.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:03 am

jesus. posts like this make me lose interest in football forums. I mean, it's a GAME, the fk is wrong with you lol. Relax
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:06 am

windkick wrote:

jesus. posts like this make me lose interest in football forums. I mean, it's a GAME, the fk is wrong with you lol. Relax

Don't disrespect the prophet

ES :bow:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:07 am

Perucho21 wrote:Barca fans

What are the chances Barca go with a similar 442 on Wednesday? Something like this

Mats
Vidal Umtiti Pique Alba
Paulinho Bisquits Rackitic
Iniesta
Messi Suarez

Tbh id be concerned about this line up

While that does look like a pretty sold line up, the issue Barca isn't the type of club that will try something radical like tinkering the linup that much. odds are we go with the 4-3-3. In all honesty I wouldn't mind moving Messi back to the false 9 role, so your line up kinda moves him back up front so that's what I like about it but yea I don't think it happens. Given the score line, I think the team will just try to work out the things that really didn't work so we can be ready for the season, and hope for the best as oppose to treating it like it's a UCL semi final match and going for broke. Long season ahead
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:06 am

Dembele wont play on wednesday lol.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:13 am

God I love Ronaldo cheers .
He just had to top Messi's celebration.
Say what you will about him, but he has pride to play for Real Madrid.

Great game by us. Asensio looks like the heir to Cristiano's throne.

Hala Madrid!
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:01 am

:bow:
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:57 am

Harmonica wrote:Fakenaldo first imitating Messi and then trying to dive a penalty, and getting double yellow are one of the funniest minutes of football. Laughing

This ref had balls bigger than mount everest going against Liga Florentino Perez. Hopefully he also put that shove on the report. :bow:
He wrote it in the report, 4-12 games incoming. This ref catapulted to football worlds legends in just one game. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

Asensio is more of a heir to raul tbh..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next