Kick
Hapless_Hans
Curtinho
Unique
Collblanc
45 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13 - Page 15 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:23 am

I haven't said anything back cuz I have other commitments atm, but if you really want I could probably find some time to tell you you're wrong imo

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13 - Page 15 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:49 am

Well i know i am not wrong as it attains to the strengths and weaknesses of Eriksen before this season began.

I'm more than willing to accept he might have improved when it comes to overall vision, passing range and just an overall ability to unlock a defense(as unlikely as that is) if you can actually come up with a convincing argument.

Which is why i asked people to tell me if he had, but nobody did which doesn't exactly stop me from thinking that i'm right when my arguments go unopposed and the responses are just " don't watch lulz ".

It's not like i haven't rated him in the past and  i might have overrated him before(hell that appreciation thread used to be called (Future best AM in the world Laughing ) but the reality is this, unless he massively improved in the areas of his game that i mentioned there's no way in hell he's the most creative midfielder in the league lol.

Doesn't exactly help discussions when the responses boil down " most creative imo " and "lol doesn't watch anymore so he's an idiot " Like Eriksen just started his career in the last two seasons lol.

Just so you know any response which includes anything on the lines of " hasn't watched so doesn't know anything" will be completely disregarded and ignored and just prove to me that i'm right even if you don't want to admit it.

I'm just flat out not interested in reading such lazy and boring retorts.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 am

Mole has a long standing record of highly impressive posts and some strong opinions as labeling him clueless is highly off the mark. Many times we happen to disagree than agree but doesn't change my stance, of course.

That being said Eriksen for me is along with Kane Spurs best player and to this day it pains me that Galliani chose to buy Matri with the same price, then him when we had a giant cavernous window for that.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:45 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Let's even assume I got smug in that moment....what reason exactly would I have to be "humble" towards Man United this season? You're not even in the top 4 and you're struggling to get him. Your one great performance against us does not change that fact. There's a good chance you won't even be in the CL next season. On the other hand, we're top of the league and have been top of the league since like November. Say whatever you want to say about the points gap between us and Spurs, the fact is, every other team in the league including your team would LOVE to be 4 points ahead of everyone else with 6 games to go rather than their current position. So, again, tell me why I should be "humble" towards Man United? It's not like we haven't beaten you twice already this season. Spare me all of that mate.

k there ends this debate. I got your point. And I realized its worthless to go on any further.
Buddy I wasnt even talking specifically about 5th placed Manchester United. Anyway forget it. We are talking in different languages its like.

If you think I am telling you here what to say and not to say after a loss, please. I am not. Its not about that. And besides, you dont even have to talk about the opposition. Its normal behavior to avoid the subject and stay silent. And I would probably do that. But if you are taking the effort to accept the other team deserve to win, at least do it sincerely mate, thats all. Its better to be sensitive than a smug I guess.

Dont care about Mourinho anyway. Want him gone. And dont want to waste any more time vouching for and defending that prick who is destroying our club. So, have no intention going over them points again.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Mourinho praising Shaw now lol. The ol' treat em mean, keep em keen approach. Unreal man manager.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Sakho: "Klopp let me down, but Allardyce helped me regain confidence"

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/21/mamadou-sakho-interview-liverpool-crystal-palace?CMP=share_btn_tw
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Very weird situation, He seemed to be Klopp's favorite until the start of this season.
Things just went downhill suddenly in pre season, Similar to Allen during the end of last season. Everyone loved Allen except Klopp.

Anyways 3 of Klopp's 5 signings have done very very well.
I have complete faith in Klopp atm, Also he's one of the few managers I feel is absolutely true to the sport I love.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sakho: "Klopp let me down, but Allardyce helped me regain confidence"

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/21/mamadou-sakho-interview-liverpool-crystal-palace?CMP=share_btn_tw

lol *bleep* outta here.

Takes drugs and is unprofessional then has the audacity to say others let him down.

He let everyone at Liverpool down last season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Hardly surprising Sam Allardyce is the best manager in the world.

Only reason he's not still England manager is because all the other countries got scared and framed him.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:19 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Sakho: "Klopp let me down, but Allardyce helped me regain confidence"

lol *bleep* outta here.

Takes drugs and is unprofessional then has the audacity to say others let him down.

He let everyone at Liverpool down last season.
NO
HE
DIDN'T
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:42 pm

He's not taken drugs Hames, Its fake news. (I have full faith in Klopp in how the situation is being handled, Sorry Sakho)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/uefa-confirm-mamadou-sakho-drug-12919290

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mamadou-sakho-feel-sense-injustice-10264329

UEFA has said its WADA's fault (World Anti-Doping Agency)

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/20/mamadou-sakho-liverpool-positive-test-uefa-wada

They flagged Sakho without proof.

This was IMHO so that La Liga would win another final, Sakho missed the EL final and since that wasn't enough as we were better than them in the 1st half, They didn't allow us to extend leads from non-open play situations (3 penos not given). Its all a conspiracy, The Earth is clearly flat as well and Nostradamus was a Mayan hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:58 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Mamadou-sakho-ils-ne-pourront-remplacer-ce-qu-ils-m-ont-pris/795135

This is LeQuipe article, The gist is basically: " They cannot replace what they took from Sakho"

Which is true, He missed the EL final and the Euro 2016 because of this farce. He's been so professional about this, If this was me, I'd have taken this wherever i could and ended these guys in every press interview.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Nishankly wrote:
This was IMHO so that La Liga would win another final

I'm all for Pro PL propaganda so agreed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Did Sakho fail a doping test? Yes
Was Sakho taking fat burners? Yes
Did Sakho miss the most important part of the season and let his team down? Yes
Was Sakho unprofessional during preseason? yes

These are all facts.
These things happened.

I don't care if WADA is incompetent. Why the *bleep* is he taking dodgy fat burner pills anyways?

He has no place to be acting high and mighty about anything. The sooner we ship him out, the better.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Zlatan ruled out for the season

Our bad luck continues. Just unreal what we've had to go through this season from the superhuman goalkeeping from opposition teams to a plethora of injuries. And still in with a chance of securing the treble despite all this . We have to get the rub of the green at some point.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Norwich City: Ruddy, Pinto, Martin, Bennett, Dijks, Dorrans, Howson, Naismith, Pritchard, Jo. Murphy, Oliveira.

Subs: McGovern, Whittaker, Jerome, Hoolahan, Ja. Murphy, Tettey, Maddison.

Brighton & Hove Albion: Stockdale, Bruno, Huenemeier, Dunk, Pocognoli, Knockaert, Sidwell, Norwood, March, Murphy, Murray.

Subs: Maenpaa, Tomori, Rosenior, Skalak, Stephens, Hemed, Akpom.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:07 pm

nvm this is a terrible match
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:07 pm

S wrote:Zlatan ruled out for the season

Our bad luck continues. Just unreal what we've had to go through this season from the superhuman goalkeeping from opposition teams to a plethora of injuries. And still in with a chance of securing the treble despite all this . We have to get the rub of the green at some point.

could'nt have said it better myself bestie, that said, could be a blessing, Ibra's looked tired lately, but I think he would have been important in the big games to come, need Rashford to step up now. Our injuries have been sickening lately.

Best CB - Injured Best striker - injured best player/creative lynch - injured, if we somehow manage to qualify for CL after this it will be one of the greatest moments in BPL history.

That said, will be sad if that's the last of Ibra we see at the club, not sure if he extends or looks for another challenge, I hope he stays 1 more season.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 pm

hearing Ibra is out for 6-9 months. ffs. That sucks for him and us. I don't want us to discard him if so but his contract is up in June and he's on 15m a season ffs. Don't think we keep him.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 pm

The only super human goal keeper I've seen in Man U games is de gea.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:29 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STOCKDALE

TWO OWN GOALS rofl rofl

Not one, but he actually scored TWO own goals rofl

How much did his family bet on that

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 pm

De Gea's had to make like 5 saves in the last 10 games from what I remember. He not had much to do this season tbh, there hasn't really been a game where we've conceded lots of shots, 95% of sides park against us and aren't interested in attacking.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STOCKDALE

TWO OWN GOALS rofl rofl

Not one, but he actually scored TWO own goals rofl

How much did his family bet on that

wtf

freakish OG's? need clips
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 pm

It involved the same Norwich player as well Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:31 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:34 pm

lmao, had those happen on fifa
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next