Twoism
Jay29
iftikhar
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal (16/17) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal (16/17)

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:22 am

What we need is:

- A new owner, this is the first step which means that all the steps below are actually possible. Kroenke keeps hiding and is avoiding the responsibility he has as owner.
- A sporting director, how after all these years the lack of a sporting director at the club shows really how far ahead the board really looks as far as the future goes.
- A new manager, of course.
- A new coaching set up, that means Bould, Peyton, Primorac and anyone else that is associated with Wenger.
- A new academy manager. Our youth setup is a joke with only attacking midfielders having any chance of making the first team.
- A new scouting team, no more Sanogo's and Asano's and Gabriel's and Elneny's but a scouting team that scouts the best talents in the world.
- A nearly new squad, that is replacing stagnating players like Wilshere, Campbell, Ramsey, Walcott, Gibbs, Monreal, Cech, Welbeck, Ospina, Coquelin etc... and then replacements for Alexis, Özil and other potential first team players that want to leave.

It's crazy to think that I'm not even exaggerating but that we actually need all these things to happen if we are to catch up to our rivals.

As all these things are unlikely to happen, you can see that the future is not bright for Arsenal Football Club so we better get prepared for all the shit that will happen in future seasons.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add a sporting director)

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal (16/17) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal (16/17)

Post by Kick Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:38 am

urbaNRoots wrote:What we need is:

- A new owner, this is the first step which means that all the steps below are actually possible. Kroenke keeps hiding and is avoiding the responsibility he has as owner.
- A new manager, of course.
- A new coaching set up, that means Bould, Peyton, Primorac and anyone else that is associated with Wenger.
- A new academy manager. Our youth setup is a joke with only attacking midfielders having any chance of making the first team.
- A new scouting team, no more Sanogo's and Asano's and Gabriel's and Elneny's but a scouting team that scouts the best talents in the world.
- A nearly new squad, that is replacing stagnating players like Wilshere, Campbell, Ramsey, Walcott, Gibbs, Monreal, Cech, Welbeck, Ospina, Coquelin etc... and then replacements for Alexis, Özil and other potential first team players that want to leave.

It's crazy to think that I'm not even exaggerating but that we actually need all these things to happen if we are to catch up to our rivals.

As all these things are unlikely to happen, you can see that the future is not bright for Arsenal Football Club so we better get prepared for all the shit that will happen in future seasons.

I can agree on many of these points.

If I were an Arsenal fan, I'd want the club to at least begin to address these, because then they at least identify there is an issue. These issues cannot be fixed in one summer, that is for sure.

I think, if the fans continue to be as loud as they are (It's getting to the point where I am not sure if people are doing it jokingly, which should be avoided) then changes have to, and probably will happen.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Although players performances have left much to be desired, I am also of the opinion that this squad could be feasibly transformed into title contenders without a major and immediate overhaul. The right manager and the right changeover in setup/personnel could do it.

(Believing it's very possible and believing it's likely are not the same thing. I think that either Wenger will stay next season and we'll have more of the same, or a new manager will come in and there will be transitional issues of Moyes-esque proportions. I'd love to be proven wrong either way through winning.)
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Jay29 wrote:Should I call you RealJuvetino now? hmm

RJ always had a better ring to it than RG.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Well well well. What do you know.
RG forsaking Arsenal.

I guess these are the kind of times when the wheat is sorted from the chaff, and the true fans emerge.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:17 pm

In no world I see Stan gives Arsenal up, so the solution has to be with him as an owner still.

Stan and current regime got the easiest start, everything was served on a platter. Never have to appoint a manager, never have to build anything, never have to sack anyone either. I honestly dont know how capable they are.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Well well well. What do you know.
RG forsaking Arsenal.

I guess these are the kind of times when the wheat is sorted from the chaff, and the true fans emerge.

Spoiler:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:28 pm

How worried are you personally by what you saw tonight?

Wenger, No, every defeat is a big worry. I’ve managed over 1,100 games for Arsenal Football Club, and we are not used to lose like that.:facepalm: And of course it is a big worry.

Its funny that Wenger is not used to losing like that, when it has been happening all season. rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Middlesbrough v Arsenal
Monday, April 17
Kick-off: 8pm
Sky Sports

Manchester City v Arsenal (Emirates FA Cup semi-final)

Sunday, April 23
Kick-off: 3pm
BT Sport

Arsenal v Leicester City
Wednesday, April 26
Kick-off: 7.45pm

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
Sunday, April 30
Kick-off: 4.30pm
Sky Sports

Arsenal v Manchester United
Sunday, May 7
Kick-off: 4pm
Sky Sports

Southampton v Arsenal
Wednesday, May 10

Stoke City v Arsenal
Saturday, May 13
Kick-off: 5.30pm
Sky Sports

Arsenal v Sunderland

Tuesday, May 16

Arsenal v Everton
Sunday, May 21
Kick-off: 3pm

Possible Emirates FA Cup final
Saturday, May 27
Kick-off: TBC

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20170412/final-fixtures-confirmed-for-2016/17#H6S2ZxMzqyXLtrJr.99

midweek fixtures Rolling Eyes
possible to finish 7th albino
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 pm

lol we're *bleep*.

Hopefully. HOPEFULLY we can do something against City in the cup. They're usually the one of the big 6 we can get anything from.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Even when we had 2 weeks rest still got beat, so playing every other day wont change anything. Razz

I think only Sunderland we can beat. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2