Hapless_Hans
Unique
El Gunner
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
24 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Özil contract situation - Page 5 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Özil contract situation

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Arsene Wenger: "It's possible that we'll sell Ozil and Sanchez in January."

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Özil contract situation - Page 5 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Özil contract situation

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:17 pm

VAGI

Sell both and be done with. Just not to another PL clubs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Judging from Arsene's presser. I think he is done with both and i agree with him. Both are probably causing issues in the dressing room.

It's not like we can get any worse. Get rid of both and sign Hulk.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Stay out while you can, Hulk.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:35 pm

Top quality marking from our 35m central midfielder there.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Hopped off his bandwaggon now.

Really miss Cazorla Sad

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Jay29 wrote:
Difference with the like of Kante

Top quality marking from our 35m central midfielder there.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 pm

ozil can go
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:15 am

Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Özil contract situation - Page 5 DMiBaPtXUAAIjPO
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:58 am

The Arsenal PR hatchet job has already started on both of them. January sales incoming.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:25 pm

"It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."

For a year or so the future, at least, seemed bright again with these guys coming in.

Mad
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Things did look bright but, in hindsight, it was always doomed to fail. Even the best players are going to struggle in a team that isn't well coached and whose tactical blueprint amounts to "just do whatever". They could only carry the team for so long before weight of all its shortcomings became too much.

It's really unfortunate because a someone like Ozil should be known as one of the best players around, but he's not because he plays in a broken team. He came to Arsenal expecting a good possession-based team who moved the ball well but discovered that spacing and movement in the team are well short of where they should be. Someone like Alexis thrived because he's an individualistic player, but the only player he formed any sort of partnership with was Ozil.

I could go on for ages about their individual faults as players and as personalities, but in the end the reason they don't want to be here anymore is simply because our team can't compete at the top level. And history is going repeat itself so long as nothing changes. Chances are, we'll bringing in a couple of big money players to replace them, but they'll discover the same issues.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:08 pm

AW asked if results like today can convince Ozil & Alexis to sign. "No, it's not enough. The quality of the contract must be good too. They love the club, they want to stay, but there are other top clubs out there who offer good contracts as well."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:04 pm

The Guardian say Alexis was involved in a bust up with several teammates after the win at Burnley. He was told in no uncertain terms that the team were tired of his on-field histrionics; the way he sometimes whirls his arms in frustration when things go wrong.

sell him asap pls

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:50 pm

I don't believe it

So the 'bust up' was end of November and as evidence he says Koscielny doesn't run to celebrate a goal one month later?

Nonsense. Propped up, chinese whisper stuff.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:00 pm

Keep him, sell the rest of the team. Change name to Alexis FC. Name the stadium after Ozil. Make Flamini the owner and manager.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:06 pm

should have sold him last summer
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Sanchez gone

Ozil remains for now

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Alexis' goodbye message:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeQtyBTFAXU/

Gracias por todo Gunners ! I want to say thanks to the Technical Staff, to the medical team and all teammates with whom I shared many nice things for the club and especially those people who do not see themselves on the covers, but without them nothing would be possible, which are there to prepare food for us and take care of us day by day, those who keep our shoes clean and the grass in the best conditions. Many thanks to you for helping us to improve every day. Thank you very much.
There are people (former club players) who have spoken with no knowledge of what happens inside the club and cause damage. I must say I always gave 100%, until the last day, when I asked to the Mister to be in the team, because I wanted to be a contribution.
I remember today, a conversation I had with Henry, a historic Arsenal player, who changed club for the same reason and today is my turn.
Thanks for everything Gunners! All we achieved and the good moments that I gave to the club, I want to dedicate it to the fans, they are the most important. Thanks for every time you sing Alexis Sanchez Baby

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Will miss the guy, always gave his 100% and was a class player for us.

Thanks for the memories and for the two FA Cup's he won with us.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Thanks for everything you did for the past 3.5 years.
Even though he was one of my favorite players there was never attachment like Henry, Cesc or RVP when they left. There is no feeling its like he was never here.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 pm

lmao why is he throwing Henry under the bus? Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:lmao why is he throwing Henry under the bus? Laughing

Because he's a massive arsehole? thought that would be obvious by now tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:39 pm

I dont see what he said whats wrong?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Just noticed he didn't thank Wenger rofl

Legend tbh
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:56 pm

He sounds mentally unstable to me, honestly
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next