Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Winter is Coming
McAgger
CBarca
61 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 3

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:39 am

Why does Leicester keep playing this dude called Amartey, Where's Mendy? Every game ive watched they lacked someone who can break play up and carry the ball forward, No one Kante do that in that team.

They've gone and bought 4-5 attackers, Who are decent buys but not what they need.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 3

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:27 am

I feel really bad for Swansea- I don't think they have a chance of staying up this season. Honestly I am surprised they have even done this well.

Their back 4 is barely championship level. Jordi Amat is a more idiotic Ramos, but with no technical ability. Losing Williams was a much bigger blow than I had originally thought.

And moving up from that Sigurdsson has quality, but no one to play with.

Looks pretty grim for Guidolin and the Swans

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:16 am

Swansea still have a decent midfield with players like Sigurdsson, Fer and Ki and Cork's not terrible, either. Routledge, Montero and Dyer don't also lose anything to most wingers at bottom-half teams. But they fked up by not bringing in better defenders, their defense was already questionable even with Williams in the team. But if this Borja Gonzalez lad proves to be legit when he gets fit, I'd say Swansea can well stay up. They should have signed another defender and a forward in the summer, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:35 am

CBarca wrote:Incredible how much you lot are carrying on this discussion and it's a completely hypothetical discussion.

McAgger: Stop pretending like City aren't a great team because they haven't faced the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea yet. They've faced typical EPL opposition and then beat the good team they did face. They have 18/18 points, what the hell? They're literally doing as well as they can be, stop trying so hard to discredit them. "They faced scrubs", yeah and so did you guys and you lost to Burnley, so stfu

Mole: Stop speaking in hypotheticals "which team would have bothered City". It's just dumb. You can't prove or disprove anything when you speak in hypotheticals which makes sense for you I guess since you often argue in ways where you can either win or take an easy out.

In general, what the hell is wrong with saying that Liverpool have had the tougher schedule and have done really well, but City have won every game so far and look fantastic. That's reflected clearly in the EPL table at the moment and it's the fact of the matter. Arguing over nothing Laughing

McEggz you need to hop off your high horse (which you've done relentlessly for the last X seasons and every season Liverpool finish like 7th or 8th, it's not like we can tell if things are different this time this early in the season) and Mole I don't know why you're arguing with someone we know is delusional.

Good god, CB. Despite where your allegiance lies ( Wink ), it is hard to not respect you as a poster. Doff my hat lad!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:29 am

vanDEEZ wrote:I feel really bad for Swansea- I don't think they have a chance of staying up this season. Honestly I am surprised they have even done this well.

Their back 4 is barely championship level. Jordi Amat is a more idiotic Ramos, but with no technical ability. Losing Williams was a much bigger blow than I had originally thought.

They can't be worse than Sunderland surely?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am

Jose Mourinho thinks that Wayne Rooney is still vital for the club.What you guys think about this?
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:43 pm

I think that's the only thing Mourinho can publicly say, whether he really means it or not.

It seems obvious to me that Rooney will be seeing more of the bench from now on.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Nishankly wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:I feel really bad for Swansea- I don't think they have a chance of staying up this season. Honestly I am surprised they have even done this well.

They can't be worse than Sunderland surely?

Don't really bother myself with Sunderland, but if Stoke and Swansea go down I'll be a cheery chap.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:12 pm

Don't call me James wrote:People say the same thing about City every season when they start undefeated.

Last season they won their first 6 I believe. And then Spurs and West Ham busted a cap in their ass back to back and everybody came back down to earth.

Listen, I'm not saying City are not a great team, CB, I never said that. I'm just not convinced they are so far ahead of everyone else like all of the rest of you think they are just because they beat 5 relegation fodder in their opening 6 games.

They are obviously going to challenge for the title and are the favorites BUT running away with it, invincibles, just lolz.

Here's the thing, people actually comparing past seasons to this season lol.

They are still adjusting tactically and most of their new signings haven't played much except for Stones, they are clearly going to get better not worse lol.

Comparing this to last year and other seasons is just lol when you consider the circumstances.

Nobody actually said they are going to be invincibles or run away with it ( i mean they might as anything is possible but nobody said it) that's something you made up.

I thought they'd win the league before the season started, so their start to the season is completely irrelevant to my opinion but i never actually said they'd never lose or run away with it.
Don't call me James wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not really you just know you are wrong as per.

The fact you have no response says it all, as I said would it kill you to actually give credit to others when necessary instead of discrediting everyone.

I know it hurts that Guardiola is proving all the idiots that think he's a fraud wrong but a man usually has the balls to admit it instead of looking for excuses.

I have a responce. I'm just going to copy my post about the schedule.

How can you be so delusional and not agree with me that their schedule has been piss poor.

Never actually said it wasn't, i'm saying that i don't see how the team Arsenal played would cause them to lose, Leicester who have been shite this season would cause them to lose etc.

It would help you to actually read instead of putting words in my mouth and reading what you want to believe. Shouldn't be surprising considering you are one of the Pep is a fraud crowd and will probably discredit him if he wins the league.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:13 pm

Why is this poverty argument still going on since last night ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:09 pm

Chelsea are dog poo. That defense rofl

Something rotten at that club which stems from many of the players in the starting 11. Lethargic, slow, lazy and weak mentally players. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them have begun to mentally check out from the season due to the poor results they've gotten. It happened last season under Mou (who I feel should be getting some rest-bite for their poor form last season).

Conte has a big job on his hands.

Cahill rofl

Class performance from Arsenal. They tore them apart in the first half and should have scored more in the 2nd. 👏
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Speaking of which is Arsenal's first goal any good hmm

I have seen the other two.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:17 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Nice finish.

Cahill rofl I remember when the english media got mad when Wenger didn't sign him Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:39 pm

There's a good shot during our third goal, when Ozil turned Kante and is running at Cahill and Luiz. Ivanovic and Azpilicueta are just slowly jogging back Laughing One of them could have gotten back and put Ozil off the shot with a bit of effort.

I see Chelsea playing three at the back very soon.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:02 pm

West Ham XI to play Southampton: Adrian; Nordtveit, Reid, Ogbonna, Arbeloa; Noble; Antonio, Kouyate, Lanzini, Payet; Zaza.

Southampton XI to play West Ham: Forster; Cedric, Fonte, Van Dijk, Bertrand; Romeu, Højbjerg; Davis, Tadić, Redmond; Austin.

Last edited by RealGunner on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Top four team right there.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:07 pm

What happened to Feghouli and Ayew?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Broken
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Jay29 wrote:Top four team right there.
Which one? hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Can't decide if I wanna watch it.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Super Sunday hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:12 pm

De Bruyne out for 4 weeks
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm

Decision has been made for me then.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Dang.

---

Thinking of watching this for legend Zaza.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:30 pm

FML. Ozil back in Tax Evaders now I guess.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next