General UK politics

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:53 pm

@Unique wrote:Stormzy says Britain is "definitely, 100%" racist and it has got worse since Boris Johnson became prime minister.

The grime artist made the comments in an interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica where he was asked if Britain was still racist. Since Mr Johnson entered Downing Street, racism in Britain was worse as people who hold racist views felt emboldened to express them, he said.

"Before, people had to hide their racism. If you felt something bad about black people, about Muslims, you had to shut up.

"Now these people have the confidence to come out in public to say everything. This is scary to me, that scares the s*** out of me."

do you notice how stormzy never says anything about the jew hating in the labour party. thats because the jews are not black or muslims and they are the only people he cares about.

well stormzy as the saying goes if you dont like it here then FUCK RIGHT OFF
you're proving him right man...

did you notice how the media stopped talking about the jew-hating labour party now that elections are over? wonder why... could it be they never really cared in the first place and were just using it for electoral purposes?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Posts : 24895
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:38 am

@M99 wrote:
@Unique wrote:Stormzy says Britain is "definitely, 100%" racist and it has got worse since Boris Johnson became prime minister.

The grime artist made the comments in an interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica where he was asked if Britain was still racist. Since Mr Johnson entered Downing Street, racism in Britain was worse as people who hold racist views felt emboldened to express them, he said.

"Before, people had to hide their racism. If you felt something bad about black people, about Muslims, you had to shut up.

"Now these people have the confidence to come out in public to say everything. This is scary to me, that scares the s*** out of me."

do you notice how stormzy never says anything about the jew hating in the labour party. thats because the jews are not black or muslims and they are the only people he cares about.

well stormzy as the saying goes if you dont like it here then FUCK RIGHT OFF


Fuck off where, he was born in England and is British.

A black guy who criticizes the country should just leave then lol, talk about thin skin.
he can fuck off to anywhere he likes. im not sure if you know this but british people can also move out of britain just like non british people can move in. if the guy is not happy living in his country of birth he can find another country that fills his needs Thumbs up

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:44 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Unique wrote:Stormzy says Britain is "definitely, 100%" racist and it has got worse since Boris Johnson became prime minister.

The grime artist made the comments in an interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica where he was asked if Britain was still racist. Since Mr Johnson entered Downing Street, racism in Britain was worse as people who hold racist views felt emboldened to express them, he said.

"Before, people had to hide their racism. If you felt something bad about black people, about Muslims, you had to shut up.

"Now these people have the confidence to come out in public to say everything. This is scary to me, that scares the s*** out of me."

do you notice how stormzy never says anything about the jew hating in the labour party. thats because the jews are not black or muslims and they are the only people he cares about.

well stormzy as the saying goes if you dont like it here then FUCK RIGHT OFF
you're proving him right man...

did you notice how the media stopped talking about the jew-hating labour party now that elections are over? wonder why... could it be they never really cared in the first place and were just using it for electoral purposes?
the jew hating in the labour party was/is very real. just look at members of the labour party that have come out and talked about it. the guy talks about racist britain when all he cares about is black people and muslims. now if he was anti racist he would also worry about how the jews are treated in the labour party. but lets face it if his first worries are for the black people and muslims in britain then his last worry would be the jews.

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:01 am

@M99 wrote:
@Unique wrote:Stormzy says Britain is "definitely, 100%" racist and it has got worse since Boris Johnson became prime minister.

The grime artist made the comments in an interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica where he was asked if Britain was still racist. Since Mr Johnson entered Downing Street, racism in Britain was worse as people who hold racist views felt emboldened to express them, he said.

"Before, people had to hide their racism. If you felt something bad about black people, about Muslims, you had to shut up.

"Now these people have the confidence to come out in public to say everything. This is scary to me, that scares the s*** out of me."

do you notice how stormzy never says anything about the jew hating in the labour party. thats because the jews are not black or muslims and they are the only people he cares about.

well stormzy as the saying goes if you dont like it here then FUCK RIGHT OFF


Fuck off where, he was born in England and is British.

A black guy who criticizes the country should just leave then lol, talk about thin skin.
his mother is Ghanaian so he could move there if he wanted to but he wont. he could move to somalia if he wanted but he wont. what he will do is live in britain and rake in the money and hate on the country and call us racists. he is just another cock that has morals that only go as far as his pay check.

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by M99 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:58 am

You would not say this shit if he was white, would you? Why don't you get out since you dislike so many things about the country? Every citizen has the right to criticize and complain about their country without being asked to get out.

_________________
#JUSTICE4General UK politics - Page 19 Lulcas11General UK politics - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBGeneral UK politics - Page 19 ZidaneGeneral UK politics - Page 19 SmurffGeneral UK politics - Page 19 GhelyonGeneral UK politics - Page 19 Hungry_boyGeneral UK politics - Page 19 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28294
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 97

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by RealGunner on Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:41 pm




So reporter actually asked him whether there is racism in the UK and stormzy replied 100% yes.

The reporter then spinned it as Stormzy said Britain is 100% racist.

Gullible people got mad and reacted as you can see in this thread alone.

Fake news is the biggest threat in today's world.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 85496
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Zagadka on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:00 pm

I'm not expert on UK politics....but to me one of the biggest problems with Labour was that they went way too far CULTURALLY left. Woke twitter isn't real life. That's in addition to their whole non-stance towards Brexit. just to dissect what I mean:

All those YouthQuake is BS. Old and middle aged people decide elections and they've always had. A young guy may be super motivated to go vote, but give him a tinder match on election day, and he'll forget if Corbyin is spellec with a C or K.

That's why I cringed so much when he started using his pronouns in the campaign ads? like wtf man, I like you bro, but do you know who are the people who decide who wins and not?

I still think most middle class is economically populist (left), but it doesn't automatically mean they are culturally left too and intertwined with woke twitter politics of gender pronouns, and such bullshit. In fact, most middle class is mostly culturally conservative.
Zagadka
Zagadka
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 488
Join date : 2018-03-20

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by RealGunner on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:04 pm

@Zagadka wrote:I'm not expert on UK politics....but to me one of the biggest problems with Labour was that they went way too far CULTURALLY left. Woke twitter isn't real life. That's in addition to their whole non-stance towards Brexit. just to dissect what I mean:

All those YouthQuake is BS. Old and middle aged people decide elections and they've always had. A young guy may be super motivated to go vote, but give him a tinder match on election day, and he'll forget if Corbyin is spellec with a C or K.

That's why I cringed so much when he started using his pronouns in the campaign ads? like wtf man, I like you bro, but do you know who are the people who decide who wins and not?

I still think most middle class is economically populist (left), but it doesn't automatically mean they are culturally left too and intertwined with woke twitter politics of gender pronouns, and such bullshit. In fact, most middle class is mostly culturally conservative.


Pretty much spot on. Corbyn's twitter account on election day was the most cringe-worthy and sad things i have ever seen in my life. Although Brexit was still one of the biggest reasons he lost labour seats he just didn't manage to convince over 30s with any of his promotions.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 85496
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:41 pm

@M99 wrote:You would not say this shit if he was white, would you? Why don't you get out since you dislike so many things about the country? Every citizen has the right to criticize and complain about their country without being asked to get out.
why do you bring skin colour into it. I don't care if he's black or white if you don't like where you live then fucking move. Im not saying he should leave because he's black the same way I don't hate you because you are brown. And why would I leave I love my country

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Also on Corbyn he said he was a vote leave but we all knew that was bullshit and the first thing he would have done had he won was get us to stay in the EU.

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:48 pm

@RealGunner wrote:


So reporter actually asked him whether there is racism in the UK and stormzy replied 100% yes.

The reporter then spinned it as Stormzy said Britain is 100% racist.

Gullible people got mad and reacted as you can see in this thread alone.

Fake news is the biggest threat in today's world.
they should have asked him why he supports a party that's rife with anti semitism. I mean if the guy is gonna pull the race card don't show support for a racist party ffs.

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:25 pm

@Unique wrote:Also on Corbyn he said he was a vote leave but we all knew that was bullshit and the first thing he would have done had he won was get us to stay in the EU.
wat

Corbyn has always been a leaver. It's why it took him so long to agree to a 2nd ref, and he only did this after literally years of pressure from his party to do so.

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24895
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by M99 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:30 pm

@Unique wrote:
@M99 wrote:You would not say this shit if he was white, would you? Why don't you get out since you dislike so many things about the country? Every citizen has the right to criticize and complain about their country without being asked to get out.
why do you bring skin colour into it. I don't care if he's black or white if you don't like where you live then fucking move. Im not saying he should leave because he's black the same way I don't hate you because you are brown. And why would I leave I love my country


And why would he leave his country? Because he thinks racism exists inside it?

Also don't call me brown, you don't know a fucking thing about me.

_________________
#JUSTICE4General UK politics - Page 19 Lulcas11General UK politics - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBGeneral UK politics - Page 19 ZidaneGeneral UK politics - Page 19 SmurffGeneral UK politics - Page 19 GhelyonGeneral UK politics - Page 19 Hungry_boyGeneral UK politics - Page 19 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28294
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 97

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:33 pm

@Unique wrote:the jew hating in the labour party was/is very real. just look at members of the labour party that have come out and talked about it. the guy talks about racist britain when all he cares about is black people and muslims. now if he was anti racist he would also worry about how the jews are treated in the labour party. but lets face it if his first worries are for the black people and muslims in britain then his last worry would be the jews.


I have no idea what this means

I find this whole subject very odd. If you oppose discrimination, then both Labour's and the Tories' behavior should be appalling to you. Hating jews is no worse than hating Muslims or blacks and yet only Corbyn seems to suffer for this. But you (and many of your compatriots) latch on to the 'anti-semite Labour party' narrative while completely ignoring the very real Islamophobia and racism in the conservative party.

Why do you think this is?

I think it's because it's all the media would talk about for weeks. Since they chose to focus on anti-semitism and ignore the other problems they managed to create this perception that Labour is somehow more discriminatory than the Tories, even though they are both parties that have problems with this. And lo and behold, now that the elections are done then suddenly this is not something worth talking about anymore...

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24895
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:44 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@Unique wrote:the jew hating in the labour party was/is very real. just look at members of the labour party that have come out and talked about it. the guy talks about racist britain when all he cares about is black people and muslims. now if he was anti racist he would also worry about how the jews are treated in the labour party. but lets face it if his first worries are for the black people and muslims in britain then his last worry would be the jews.


I have no idea what this means

I find this whole subject very odd. If you oppose discrimination, then both Labour's and the Tories' behavior should be appalling to you. Hating jews is no worse than hating Muslims or blacks and yet only Corbyn seems to suffer for this. But you (and many of your compatriots) latch on to the 'anti-semite Labour party' narrative while completely ignoring the very real Islamophobia and racism in the conservative party.

Why do you think this is?

I think it's because it's all the media would talk about for weeks. Since they chose to focus on anti-semitism and ignore the other problems they managed to create this perception that Labour is somehow more discriminatory than the Tories, even though they are both parties that have problems with this. And lo and behold, now that the elections are done then suddenly this is not something worth talking about anymore...
I think you miss understood me. I don't care about islamophoba in the Tories and I don't care if labour hates the Jews. I'm just pointing out how the race card players over look the Jew hate in the labour party. It tells me it's not racism they are worried about it is only racism against Muslims and black people they care about and that's a bit hypercritical don't you think. The first thing Stormzy said when Boris win was this is bad for the minority and the Muslims. So what Stormzy is saying is people of Britain should have voted for what's best for a religion that is a guest here and people that have immigrated here and fuck the British people.

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:48 pm

@M99 wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@M99 wrote:You would not say this shit if he was white, would you? Why don't you get out since you dislike so many things about the country? Every citizen has the right to criticize and complain about their country without being asked to get out.
why do you bring skin colour into it. I don't care if he's black or white if you don't like where you live then fucking move. Im not saying he should leave because he's black the same way I don't hate you because you are brown. And why would I leave I love my country


And why would he leave his country? Because he thinks racism exists inside it?

Also don't call me brown, you don't know a fucking thing about me.
like I said if he don't like Britain then he can fuck off. But the man will stay in a racist country because it pays well. And what I meant to say is you being brown is not the reason I hate you. My opinions have nothing to do with colour. Lilly Allen talks the same shit as Stormzy and she can fuck off with him if she likes. Ow and she is white by the way.

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Lex on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:35 pm

I tell Lily Allen to gtfo of England all the time on Twitter. Its got nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with stinkin attitude

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Giphy

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14858
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Lex on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:39 pm

Hell, she practically promised to leave if Boris won. How dare she renegade on an oath, the lying tart

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Giphy

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14858
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by M99 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:36 pm

@Unique wrote:
@M99 wrote:
@Unique wrote: why do you bring skin colour into it. I don't care if he's black or white if you don't like where you live then fucking move. Im not saying he should leave because he's black the same way I don't hate you because you are brown. And why would I leave I love my country


And why would he leave his country? Because he thinks racism exists inside it?

Also don't call me brown, you don't know a fucking thing about me.
like I said if he don't like Britain then he can fuck off. But the man will stay in a racist country because it pays well. And what I meant to say is you being brown is not the reason I hate you. My opinions have nothing to do with colour. Lilly Allen talks the same shit as Stormzy and she can fuck off with him if she likes. Ow and she is white by the way.


Staying and complaining is an option too, I don't see what is so sacrilegious about it. If you want to kick out everyone who thinks racism exists in UK then you need to grow a thicker skin.

_________________
#JUSTICE4General UK politics - Page 19 Lulcas11General UK politics - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBGeneral UK politics - Page 19 ZidaneGeneral UK politics - Page 19 SmurffGeneral UK politics - Page 19 GhelyonGeneral UK politics - Page 19 Hungry_boyGeneral UK politics - Page 19 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28294
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 97

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Lex on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:26 pm

This is so petulantly typical from the usual privileged idiots in the media. When the horse they backed gets utterly stomped at the races, they fall back on the usual "muh racist, sexist colonial Britain" schtick, not as an actual belief or mantra, but simply to demonize the winning side. I bet, nay, i fecking gaurantee had Corbyn somehow won, neither of these two jackasses would be squeaking a peep about racism, sexism or any other ism carved into the hard left dictionary

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Giphy

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14858
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Lex on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:29 pm

I mean, Britain is so racist, it only made some unknown black dude from Croydon a multi millionaire with dozens of awards and no.1 hits in the British charts. Darn racist England, with your roast beef, cricket and Sunday strolls in the park, imagine the heights Stormzy could hit if you weren't holding him back Mad

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Giphy

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14858
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:25 pm

Are people calling Johnson a racist for how he treats people or for a joke he made once about a letter box.

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:57 pm

Both

and then some more reasons

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 29702
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:13 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Both

and then some more reasons
like what. I have not seen reports about Muslims leaving his party about how they are treated like the many reports of the Jews leaving the labour party. I take it you will say Boris and the people that voted for him are racist because we don't want a open border that goes without saying but what else can you think of

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18087
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:46 am

@Lex wrote:I mean, Britain is so racist, it only made some unknown black dude from Croydon a multi millionaire with dozens of awards and no.1 hits in the British charts. Darn racist England, with your roast beef, cricket and Sunday strolls in the park, imagine the heights Stormzy could hit if you weren't holding him back Mad


Holy fucking Based Lex Laughing

_________________
General UK politics - Page 19 CBdRNU7WUAApby8
General UK politics - Page 19 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 9702
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by CBarca on Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Someone's success even as a black person, or brown person, or whatever color, doesn't speak to the absence of racism in a country.

USA is racist, as is the UK. Both have a lot of extremely talented and popular black individuals.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 18364
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

General UK politics - Page 19 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum