39 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

General UK politics - Page 15 Empty Re: General UK politics

Post by Unique Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 am

Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:
Blue wrote:

Hezbollah exsist and was created due to Israel occupation in Lebanon. Same as Hamas who rised in similar fashion in Palestine.

In Corbyn speach he attempted to make the point they should be invited in the peace process, he is correct.

There is an idea among Liberals and Conservative that you don't negotiate with your enemy. An idea that leaves no space for diplomacy or peace. The belief that you only negotiate with friend and allies is moronic. Imagine if the same principle was applied to your regular life, that you negotiate and debate with people you agree with.

Also the label of terrorist has its own issue and not useful, this label can be used to commit great autrocity against those that oppose the state. Israel treatment of Palestine, and Turkish past history of the Arminian genocide and current autrocity against the Kurds. The Turkish government uses the pretext of fighting against the so called terrorist group PKK to commit their violence against Kurds in Turkey and Syria.
you cant negotiate with people that want to wipe another country off the map. the only way to make them happy is to relocate the country of israel ( not gonna happen) or wipe them off the map as they say. but my opinion is you kill terrorists you dont make deals with them.  

Israel is the only side that actually has been attempting to destroy the other side, if you look at the history between the two sides and Israel consistent settlements push. Israel is the aggressor, there is no other conclusion to be drawn here.
so what would you do with israel. relocate them? wipe them off the map? nobody in the middle east will accept israel staying where it is. the people of the middle east will never live in peace with israel. the people of the middle east cant live in peace with each other so there is no chance they will live in peace with the jews.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:12 pm

@Unique How can you bring yourself to support this guy? Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Pedram wrote:

true. I should support a guy that admits he is friends with people that have murdered us. I should support a guy that wants to destroy the UK. I should support a guy that will import millions of immigrants to do jobs instead of training British people to do the jobs. I should support a guy who wants to open our borders to anyone from anywhere on earth when we can't sustain the population we have now. I'm not sure what you want from your government but that's not what I want from mine.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:54 pm

Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:

true. I should support a guy that admits he is friends with people that have murdered us. I should support a guy that wants to destroy the UK. I should support a guy that will import millions of immigrants to do jobs instead of training British people to do the jobs. I should support a guy who wants to open our borders to anyone from anywhere on earth when we can't sustain the population we have now. I'm not sure what you want from your government but that's not what I want from mine.

Sure but do you really think he can deliver all these stuff? the way it looks he's either seriously incompetent or is really good at feigning it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:07 pm

Pedram wrote:
Unique wrote:
Pedram wrote:

Sure but do you really think he can deliver all these stuff? the way it looks he's either seriously incompetent or is really good at feigning it.
 he will deliver on most of it because he wants most of it himself. He won't be popular with a lot of people though because he doesn't have a open borders anyone can leach policy. It's clear to see now to be a popular leader you have to care more about immigrants than your own people. Everyone hates trump and Boris because they have a tight border policy yet people love that twat Merkel even though she has created no go zones in most of Europe with her dumb as fuck everyone is welcome policy. You only have to look how much I'm hated on the forum for my thoughts on immigration Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:53 am

Unique wrote:
Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:
you cant negotiate with people that want to wipe another country off the map. the only way to make them happy is to relocate the country of israel ( not gonna happen) or wipe them off the map as they say. but my opinion is you kill terrorists you dont make deals with them.  

Israel is the only side that actually has been attempting to destroy the other side, if you look at the history between the two sides and Israel consistent settlements push. Israel is the aggressor, there is no other conclusion to be drawn here.
so what would you do with israel. relocate them? wipe them off the map? nobody in the middle east will accept israel staying where it is. the people of the middle east will never live in peace with israel. the people of the middle east cant live in peace with each other so there is no chance they will live in peace with the jews.

Israel is accepted pretty much by the vast majority of the middle east. This is a false propaganda that Israel likes to paint, that they are surrounded by countries that want to destroy them. It is not true and they know it, in fact they have great alliance in the middle east. Israel is a strong and influential country, they have much to offer to these countries so naturally countries would ally with them. In fact Israel has a lot in common with with most of the authoritarian governments in the middle east. Palestine has little to nothing to offer them, countries that support them like Iran are doing it for selfish reason due to their antagonism vs Israel.

I think Unique you believe these Muslim countries believe in some supremacy and are trying to convert the world into muslims. They have no such aim, in fact if you look in another example in China. Where the Chinese government are cracking down on Muslims, under their re-education programs. Virtually all of these countries wrote a letter supporting China actions. If these countries were motivated by a religious manifesto they would oppose such action. But just like Israel, China is a powerful nation and siding with them makes more sense than taking a religious stand.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:55 am

All religions want to convert the world to follow them it's what they do. On Israel no way on earth that Israel could ever have a open border if they did you would see terrorist attacks against them 2-3 times per week. They are surrounded by people that hate them and the only thing people can do is decide if they deserve it or not. A lot of people will say they do.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:16 pm

Did my part. Praying for a miracle.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:19 pm

Firenze wrote:Did my part. Praying for a miracle.
who did you vote for
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:28 pm

question to the british posters on corbyn. do you not care that corbyn supported the IRA and says islamic terrorists are his friends or do you care but are willing to over look that for any good points to corbyn. @frenzy?

Last edited by Unique on Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Feels good though. I even managed to convince some family members that voted Tories last time around to vote for Labour. Most of them are not really fans of Corbyn but all agree that Boris Johnson is an absolute incompetent shitstain and felt that he and other prominent members of his cabinet were lying through their teeth previously. Guy is also a coward. Hope youth turnout is strong, based on social media it seems to be. Don't want to let these boomers fuck the country up for the future generations.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:33 pm

Unique wrote:question to the british posters on corbyn. do you not care that corbyn supported the IRA and says islamic terrorists are his friends or do you care but are willing to over look that for any good points to corbyn.
@frenzy?
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:37 pm

i would also like to know the publics opinion on corbyn saying if britain came under a nuclear attack he would not retaliate. also what does people think about corbyn destroying our great friendship with the USA in favour of a friendship with russia.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Unique wrote:question to the british posters on corbyn. do you not care that corbyn supported the IRA and says islamic terrorists are his friends or do you care but are willing to over look that for any good points to corbyn.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/20/corbyn-terrorist-sympathiser-double-standards

read this and STFU.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:39 pm

the only good thing corbyn will do is let scotland get independence. they take more than they give anyway a bit like the EU so it will benifit the UK in the long run.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Firenze wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/20/corbyn-terrorist-sympathiser-double-standards

read this and STFU.
the man admited from his own mouth that he called hamas and hezbola his friends. you can find pictures of him with high up men in the IRA in the hight of the troubles. and he will not give you free internet and cheap water and electric he only tells you that so you vote for him. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:10 pm

I'm just glad I don't have to choose between Corbyn and Johnson, neither should be prime minister yet one will be.

I wonder if you increased the salaries of members of parliaments in all countries by, say, 50%, would you attract better talent? I would be all for that. There are so many more appealing jobs out there for smart, capable people than politician.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:20 pm

General UK politics - Page 15 Friend10

but atleast you get free internet Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Really will be a miracle if Tory don't get a majority unfortunately

3 hours to find out what kind of a nation we are.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:15 pm

wait

this is today?

On a Thursday? scratch
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:Really will be a miracle if Tory don't get a majority unfortunately

tbh i think the traitor will pull it off.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:Really will be a miracle if Tory don't get a majority unfortunately

what kind of nation will we be if boris wins.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:43 pm

Art Morte wrote:I'm just glad I don't have to choose between Corbyn and Johnson, neither should be prime minister yet one will be.

I wonder if you increased the salaries of members of parliaments in all countries by, say, 50%, would you attract better talent? I would be all for that. There are so many more appealing jobs out there for smart, capable people than politician.
what do you dislike most about each one of them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Unique wrote:

A nation of Masochists

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

A nation of Masochists

what policies do you favour from corbyn
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:00 am

has anyone seen the finish PM. she is fooking hot cheers
Unique
Unique