Warrior
Art Morte
Winter is Coming
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three” Empty Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three”

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Cristiano on Xavi's comments: "Those who want to be on frontpages, speak of me. He was won everything but 0 Ballon d'Ors. I have 3!"

Cristiano: ‘Why is Xavi relevant?’ “Everyone knows that if they want to get on the front page they have to speak about me. He doesn’t have any Ballon d’Ors and I have three.”

He went on: “Why is Xavi relevant? He plays in Qatar. I’m the most searched-for sportsman on social media.”

rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three” Empty Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three”

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:16 pm

Was waiting for a thread Nick. I'll help you out there
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three” Empty Re: Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three”

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:18 pm

i am actually surprised Harmonica did not create one earlier, between this and barca losing, Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three” Empty Re: Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three”

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Most searched sport man lol CR learning from Harmonica with them stats
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:21 pm

Honestly, I don't like Cristiano's ego-maniacy, but it's a good reply. If he wants to get back at Xavi, that's pretty much the perfect reply.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Messi > Ronaldo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Ronaldo... Molenation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:30 pm

What Xavi said?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Ronaldo rofl

The guy is an utter moron. I suppose Owen is better than Henry and Raul. IQ of a goldfish
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:34 pm

As history has taught us, Xavi is humble and respectful
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:35 pm

jibers wrote:Ronaldo rofl

The guy is an utter moron. I suppose Owen is better than Henry and Raul. IQ of a goldfish

Owen isn't better than Raul and Henry but sure as hell Ronaldo is better than Xavi
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Doc wrote:What Xavi said?

Xavi: "Cristiano Ronaldo's problem is that someone else is the best. He will never be ahead of Messi. Lionel is the best and then comes the others"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:36 pm

The term "better than" is relative. What's Cronaldo better than Xavi at? Scoring goals? Sure, no doubt. But I'd trust Xavi to control the midfield of my team over Crono any day of the millennium. Xavi is also a better leader
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:Ronaldo rofl

Owen isn't better than Raul and Henry but sure as hell Ronaldo is better than Xavi

Better at what exactly? Pressing, cutting off passing lanes, Set pieces, Passing, controlling games, team player, decision making, press resitant player? What next, ronaldo is a better player than Baresi and Buffon?

Stick to Fifa kid where CR has 98 dribbling

Last edited by jibers on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Aguero is better than De Gea at shooting. Just thought I'd throw that out.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Doesn't Xavi have a world cup to his name?

/thread
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Lex wrote:Aguero is better than De Gea at shooting. Just thought I'd throw that out.

Be careful, you are positing wit a bit too much sense. Xavi dominates Finals, CR is a passenger in over 50% of the finals he played rofl

Xavi a better big game player, Xavi literally was the spanish national team. Madrid won Cl whilst CR was a passenger and Portugal won Euros with CR play making from the bench. The guy is a parasite to his teams.

Cl final 08: good 1st half, flopped the rest of it so flopped for over 60% of the game
09 final flopped:
14 final: flopped
16 final: flopped
Euro 04 final: flopped
Euro 16 final didn't even play rofl Portugal didnt need his tap in artist ass and could actually defend properly and not have gaps.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Xavi and Pique are obsessed with Ronaldo and RM. It's basically the only thing they talk about
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:53 pm

I think both are right.

Xavi is right in that Ronaldo's problem indeed is that Messi's simply better than him.
Ronaldo is right in that he has 3 Ballon D'Ors and xavi none, also in that he's more searched on google.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:58 pm

Xavi isn't wrong. You are an idiot if you legitimately believe Ronaldo is the better player. I question the intelligence of anyone who thinks a WC goalscorer is better than a WC goalscorer, playmaker, and dribbler.

It isn't even close.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:09 pm

That comment says all you need to know about Ronaldo tbh, he cares more about the Balon D'or than winning the CL etc.

Although it's not Xavi's fault he didn't win, he definitely deserved at least one in his career.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:12 pm

Casciavit wrote:Xavi isn't wrong. You are an idiot if you legitimately believe Ronaldo is the better player. I question the intelligence of anyone who thinks a WC goalscorer is better than a WC goalscorer, playmaker, and dribbler.

It isn't even close.

The question is why Xavi would feel the need to tell the public that Ronaldo is worse than Messi, if it's that obvious.

Is he going to publicly repeat this for each of the other, say, 350 million football players in the world which are all worse than Messi?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Xavi isn't wrong. You are an idiot if you legitimately believe Ronaldo is the better player. I question the intelligence of anyone who thinks a WC goalscorer is better than a WC goalscorer, playmaker, and dribbler.

It isn't even close.

The question is why Xavi would feel the need to tell the public that Ronaldo is worse than Messi, if it's that obvious.

Is he going to publicly repeat this for each of the other, say, 350 million football players in the world which are all worse than Messi?

Any media outlet who interviews Xavi is always going to ask him that question. Even though he's given his answer countless of times, they'll ask him regardless.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:42 pm

So CR basically confirmed that Messi is better than him ? Laughing

I still believe in you Molenation
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:43 pm

While a sad day for football overall, I'll personally enjoy the decrease in Messi-vs-Cristiano bitchfests, once they both retire.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next