Warrior
Art Morte
Winter is Coming
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three” - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three”

Post by Thimmy Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:30 am

CBarca wrote:I mean, I kinda like the banter. So I kind of hope this stuff continues

What banter? 3 pages of people who don't like C. Ronaldo, praising each other for bashing C. Ronaldo Laughing

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three” - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three”

Post by futbol_bill Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:16 pm

Now we have Alba saying Xavi should have won balon d'or!

We have had 3 great players (yes only 3 of that caliber)in past 20 years, and all of them were one year in final 3. Raul, Xavi and Iniesta. You can make an argument that Xavi was the best CM of his era, but balon d'or goes to a goal scoring phenom. Reality is none of them would win ballon d'or, especially with Messi and Ronaldo around.

Those two have been the only ones considered for past decade. There have been arguments for the third place finisher including Xavi and Iniesta, but with current criteria, there is no chance of anyone else getting the award.

It's time, we all accepted that those two are in a class by themselves, and will no doubt be debated forever, if they belong in the class of legends of the game.

I see this silly bantering of who is the better and constant putdowns. They both are great, but both tend to be immature, have questionable personalities and on field antics. I know the answer to this is no, but I'll ask anyways. Isn't it time to stop all these silly threads and stop this Messi vs Ronaldo bantering?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4