Warrior
Art Morte
Winter is Coming
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three” - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three”

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:07 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:frankly you should only be authorized to post here if you have a GL d'Or

So me, MT, Robes and M99 iirc hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three” - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano slams Xavi: “He has no Ballon d’Ors, I have three”

Post by Kebab Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 am

Response from Xavi:
"He confirmed what i said. We both say same thing. Messi is better"
"Front page? front page is the reason he has so many ballon dors. If i loved front pages i would have 4 ballon dors"
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:39 am

Too much hype for Ronaldo, tbh. Neutral
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:50 am

I expected a better comeback from Cronaldo. I mean Xavi is a guy who lived with his parents until his late 20's and he probably has a small dick. Also his hairline has abandoned him.

Very disappointed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
jibers wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Gerd Mueller actually won everything there was to win and played in one of the best teams of all time Laughing

Plus, I doubt he was as obsessed with his six pack or his hair style as Crynaldo is.

Except when Müller was injured Bayern couldn't score any goals and he was always their top assister as well. In fact, when people label Müller as a poacher you immediately know theyve never watched any of his games at Bayern. Maybe for Germany where he played closer to the box but for Bayern his movement was more like Messi.

He actually played as a DM in a few games (positionally) when they defended and wasn't a box striker as he is labelled.  He had to use the wide players for combinations so he could get in the box and use his first touch and turns to score goals.   The only reason Muller isn't rated is because the German Media back then just didn't like him. FFS they rated Uwe Seeler as a much better striker iirc from a few kicker articles. It was pathetic. He obviosuly was not as elegant as Cruijff but he turned up in big games and unlike CFlop7 who has just being riding on the coat tails of his teammates. Gerd is the greatest #9 and the greatest goal scorer. Pele can count all the goals he scored against Mechanics and in the years where Santos where like Harlem globe trotters and getting paid to play money. The media backing is the reason that he is underrated and seen as some box tap in Inzaghi player when he was incredibly mobile, incredible at finisher, great in the air, incredible at turning defenders. His only weakness was one vs ones when running into space. I mean don't people find it strange that Maradona, despite being linked with Neapolitan mafia, a cocaine addict, a serial diver, a known and caught doper and a tax evader is constantly loved by the media? It's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

In the 75/76 season Bayern came 2nd, Muller missed 10 games in a row and Bayern fell from 2nd to 7th in that time. 3 wins 1 draw and 6 defeats (scored 15 and conceded 28!)

Muller came back and Bayenr finshed 3rd and were 5 points behind the GOAT gladbach team that until recently were the best domestic side in german history.

A year later, in 76/77 Bayern were 2nd again with Muller, then Muller missed 9 games and they from 2nd to 10th in this time with 2 wins 2 draws and 5 defeats (5 goals scored, 15 conceded!), Bayern finished 7th,7 points behind the GOAT Gladbach. In both those seasons Muller scored 1+ goals a game (23 goals in 22 games & 23 goals in 25 games, 28 goals etc) and Bayern were literally useless without him so this myth of them being some super team is just that. They had at best 3 quote one quote WC players at best.

So Bayern in 19 games over those 2 seasons without Muller scored 20 goals in 19 games and conceded 38 goals without Muller. That GOAT team of all time scrubbing it up in the league.

:bow:

Nothing to say here. Spot on.

Didn't mean to go on a rant. I'm just fed up with people underrating Muller.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:38 pm

jibers wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
jibers wrote:

Except when Müller was injured Bayern couldn't score any goals and he was always their top assister as well. In fact, when people label Müller as a poacher you immediately know theyve never watched any of his games at Bayern. Maybe for Germany where he played closer to the box but for Bayern his movement was more like Messi.

He actually played as a DM in a few games (positionally) when they defended and wasn't a box striker as he is labelled.  He had to use the wide players for combinations so he could get in the box and use his first touch and turns to score goals.   The only reason Muller isn't rated is because the German Media back then just didn't like him. FFS they rated Uwe Seeler as a much better striker iirc from a few kicker articles. It was pathetic. He obviosuly was not as elegant as Cruijff but he turned up in big games and unlike CFlop7 who has just being riding on the coat tails of his teammates. Gerd is the greatest #9 and the greatest goal scorer. Pele can count all the goals he scored against Mechanics and in the years where Santos where like Harlem globe trotters and getting paid to play money. The media backing is the reason that he is underrated and seen as some box tap in Inzaghi player when he was incredibly mobile, incredible at finisher, great in the air, incredible at turning defenders. His only weakness was one vs ones when running into space. I mean don't people find it strange that Maradona, despite being linked with Neapolitan mafia, a cocaine addict, a serial diver, a known and caught doper and a tax evader is constantly loved by the media? It's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

In the 75/76 season Bayern came 2nd, Muller missed 10 games in a row and Bayern fell from 2nd to 7th in that time. 3 wins 1 draw and 6 defeats (scored 15 and conceded 28!)

Muller came back and Bayenr finshed 3rd and were 5 points behind the GOAT gladbach team that until recently were the best domestic side in german history.

A year later, in 76/77 Bayern were 2nd again with Muller, then Muller missed 9 games and they from 2nd to 10th in this time with 2 wins 2 draws and 5 defeats (5 goals scored, 15 conceded!), Bayern finished 7th,7 points behind the GOAT Gladbach. In both those seasons Muller scored 1+ goals a game (23 goals in 22 games & 23 goals in 25 games, 28 goals etc) and Bayern were literally useless without him so this myth of them being some super team is just that. They had at best 3 quote one quote WC players at best.

So Bayern in 19 games over those 2 seasons without Muller scored 20 goals in 19 games and conceded 38 goals without Muller. That GOAT team of all time scrubbing it up in the league.

:bow:

Nothing to say here. Spot on.

Didn't mean to go on a rant. I'm just fed up with people underrating Muller.

Don't think sushiMaster was intending to underrate Müller
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:36 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I expected a better comeback from Cronaldo. I mean Xavi is a guy who lived with his parents until his late 20's and he probably has a small dick. Also his hairline has abandoned him.

Very disappointed.

LMAO rofl

agreed though, Xavi needs to stfu. How many times will he keep repeating the same thing, annoying as hell

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:frankly you should only be authorized to post here if you have a GL d'Or

So me, MT, Robes and M99 iirc hmm

Imo the most googled GL'er should also be allowed to post
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:30 pm

That would probably be @Katy Perry
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:57 pm

ok so he just wants to admit that he's better than Xavi but accepts Messi is better

not really. xavi is better in his position as a CM than ronaldo is in his position as a goal poacher. a poor man's inzaghi is what he is.

sick of hearing about his overrated fraud. the lance armstrong of football. shit player through and through.

personally i like trash talkers and arrogant sportsmen. they amuse me. like floyd mayweather. except mayweather is actaully good at his sport. but cr7 is so shit at his sport, i just can't sympathize with him. like he's got the personality of a muhammad ali type arrogant sportsman but he doesn't have the sporting ability to back it up. terrible person.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:41 pm

cr7 is shit at playing football ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Yea tbh. Glorified Mario Gomez

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:Yea tbh. Glorified Mario Gomez

Poor mans Huntelaar
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:37 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:ok so he just wants to admit that he's better than Xavi but accepts Messi is better

not really. xavi is better in his position as a CM than ronaldo is in his position as a goal poacher. a poor man's inzaghi is what he is.

sick of hearing about his overrated fraud. the lance armstrong of football. shit player through and through.

personally i like trash talkers and arrogant sportsmen. they amuse me. like floyd mayweather. except mayweather is actaully good at his sport. but cr7 is so shit at his sport, i just can't sympathize with him. like he's got the personality of a muhammad ali type arrogant sportsman but he doesn't have the sporting ability to back it up. terrible person.

Are you serious? Being a terrible person (in your opinion of courseç) has nothing to do with being a great footballer

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Slightly better version of Kevin Phillips.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Mario Gomez isn't 'shit at football' either ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Claudio84 wrote:
BORUSSIA!! wrote:ok so he just wants to admit that he's better than Xavi but accepts Messi is better

Are you serious? Being a terrible person (in your opinion of courseç) has nothing to do with being a great footballer

you're right but i never said that it did.

he's terrible as both.

btw -

Speaking to Spanish radio station Cadena Ser earlier in the week, Xavi had said: 'Only a fool could have played football and not recognise Cristiano is an elite footballer. But he just has had bad luck to be around at the same time as Leo.'

xavi was actually generous enough to overrate the idiot.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:53 pm

lol "overrate the idiot".

The only player that has more personal records in football than Ronaldo is Messi (didn't fact check, Ronaldo could have more). How anyone can say with a straight face (or type) that he's a terrible footballer or that he's overrated is beyond me. I take it you guys don't watch football much, or know how hard it is to be as good as Ronaldo is. His footballing intelligence is something that is vastly underrated, as is his off the ball movement. Even his link-up play is underrated.

I honestly feel like you guys have never kicked a ball before sometimes.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Let's overrate the idiot that does the most important thing in football better than anyone Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:39 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Xavi and Pique are obsessed with Ronaldo and RM. It's basically the only thing they talk about

They asked Xavi a question about Ronaldo and Messi and Xavi responded by basically saying Ronaldo and Messi are the 2 best players except that Messi is better. His comment really wasn't bad at all, if anything gave both players a compliment and put his former team mate over. So Ronaldo coming back talking about how he's more searched and making fun of Xavi for never winning a Ballon D'Or is pretty damn silly.

I'll agree with Pique though, he talks allot of crap about Ronaldo and RM in general but he's pretty open about the fact he likes to keep the RM x Barca rivalry going and what not. He doesn't hide it and likes to get RM fans riled up
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:58 am

I don't know.

On one hand, Xavi isn't wrong but come on, he seriously talks about this comparison every damn time and has been being passive aggressive about this for years. Like we know that Xavi doesn't stfu either

It's really immature of Ronaldo to burst out like this though. Whatever. Both of them talk lots of shit. I'm not surprised
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:01 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Honestly, and while I think Ronaldo's reply was childish and poorly articulated, Xavi is to blame because he's the one who started it.

Him and Piqué should really zip it because they're always drawing first blood.

And if you happen to be stupid enough to fall into the journalist's trap and answer this question, at least make sure to be diplomatic about it and not make it personal. When he said "Ronaldo's problem is..." right there, he made it personal. He could've simply said:

"I think Messi is way better than Ronaldo, and he's one of the all-time greats if not the greatest ever. Ronaldo is not even fit to be compared to him."

This response would've gotten his point across without making it personal. But when you assume that somebody has a problem with something, just like when Mourinho assumed that Pepe had a problem with Varane, people will feel the need to come out to defend themselves.

I don't think Xavi really meant to disrespect Ronaldo, it's just that he doesn't have enough brain cells to be diplomatic.

And seriously, him and piqué should stop coming after Real Madrid players or the club every time somebody hands them a mic.

Exactly. I'm actually a big fan of Xavi despite him playing for barca. But he's a shit talker. He never words it right and ends up offending us each time

breva wrote:Both Cristiano and Messi benefit from the current era.  Social media, tremendous promotional contracts, shirt sales and new fans that really are not students of the game historically make it possible for their performance to be hyped far beyond reality.  Even a player like Cruijff, who is not considered the greatest of the greats, was a superior player to Messi or Cristiano.  

This is bs. Cruyff as a player is easily the GOAT. Messi is the one who comes closest.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:30 am

ya'll act like xavi called a press conference and wanted to make headlines
he was asked a question, answered
ronaldo is all butthurt and self admitted that messi is the better player based on awards
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:14 am

Some Real and Ronaldo fans are a joke lol!

Xavi simply said Messi is better than Ronaldo, as good as Ronaldo is.

Classless reply by Ronaldo, as expected. Everyone knows Messi is the better player, including Ronaldo himself, and all he can do is get back at Xavi having no Ballon D'ors and "Im the most search guy on social media", how lame Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:29 am

Nope; he made it personal. If you tell me "my problem is..." That's personal. If you tell me "x is better then you", that's not personal. Ronaldo acted immaturely but Xavi worded that in an offensive manner
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:30 am

CBarca wrote:I mean, I kinda like the banter. So I kind of hope this stuff continues

What banter? 3 pages of people who don't like C. Ronaldo, praising each other for bashing C. Ronaldo Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next