Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:30 pm

NIKOLA KALINIIIIIIC Molenation

He got the 7 ffs , yeeessss

I am sad to see Belotti won't be joining of course but what can you do , that's lyf sometimes

next summer

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:09 pm

We are short all over the pitch. We aren't even getting a winger or another mid. And this clown is taking number 7 like he something special? He is shit and he took a historical number? And we are supposed to be happy?

We are short in several parts of our team. Perhaps someone like Kucka should have stayed thinking about it.

This mercato went from an 7.5 out of 10 to 5 out of 10. Tell me how you expect us to play 4-3-3 all season with the lack of attacking players we have? We aren't even getting another winger and midfielder that we need.

One injury crisis away from disaster. And all we got was some shit 30 year old Croatian.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Oh and don't bother wishing for next summer. When we fail to qualify for the CL, UEFA will be on our ass.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Laughing

I advise you take some pills, we've had worse players wearing the #7.

I do agre we are short on midfield and wingers, i cannot bear to see Borini start again. This is banter era stuff ffs, and with the midfield: we have such an insulting amount of depth, hopefully we get someone as the rumors say/dont say

Also, UEFA granted us a 4 year grace period as part of the voluntarily agreement, so no need to cry about that yet
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:24 pm

This is perhaps the worst player to wear the number 7 in history and is only a bad sign.

And be prepared to see Borini more. We aren't signing anyone else. And Niang? He may continue to refuse to leave and you will see him again too.

Kalinic+Borini = two serious mistakes. Borini at least only cost us some chump change. The Chinese cannot be happy with what happened here. They need to put pressure on F&M to bring some players that are worth it.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:25 pm

In other words, the mercato is closed. We aren't signing anyone else. It is over.

We are putting way too much on Silva and Cutrone too. Way too much pressure. A shit 30 year old won't help them.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Worst player to wear the number 7 in history , i chuckled

Your Kalinic hate and the extend of how much it triggers you , it is really sad . Not sure what to even say anymore , i'll just continue to laugh i guess

As for the rest of the mercato and what's needed , i think Fassone more or less confirmed there will be more transfers only if/when someone is leaving. Still some time left , so you can always wait before you go full doom and gloom tbh.

That said , it's absolutely pathetic that you even say this mercato was 7.5 out of 10 . That alone is already almost ridiculous , but hey , maybe someone's too hard a critic , i guess it's ok . 5 out of 10 ? Absolutely pathetic . Don't know what else to say .

Have you forgotten the last games of the season , won't even bother with more , just the last 4-5-6 matches of last season . Really not that far behind , go replay some of them highlights and then go check the roster and recent matches.

Ungrateful and petulant . Trully disgusting that someone is so displeased and so utterly prone to disaster after a summer like this . You sound exactly like someone who had given up on Milan and waited for his new shiny toys to bother again and got less shiny toys and acts petulant about it. How ungrateful ? How moronic after all the fodder we've endured?

Kalinic is a fine player . He is not world class and he is also nowhere near the utter nonsense you relentlessly vomit , here or elsewhere . It's at the very least weird that you insist like a child all this time when you've had numerous different sources confirming the same things to you , a couple here including me , Milan Eye , RnB in bits and pieces , Italian media , i guess stats too but you don't know how to interpret them , you keep talking about misses when Bacca had the best conversion ratio and Kalinic scored more , or shit on his hold up play because you think hold up play needs absolutely to translate into assists , etc etc , trust me calling you clueless didn't just happen , it's solely based on what i read of you about Kalinic .. And then finally , even Montella said similar things , cherry on top ; are we all wrong agreeing in the same/similar things , things we saw with our eyes , and you're the one right ??

All these different sources of same/similar information , are we all really that insane to see the same things and you're correct about Kalinic and you're not absolutely clueless?

What could it be rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Besides, it's not like the season was make or break dependent on your striker signing.

Milan has literally improved in every area of the field. Surely that has to count for more than a 5/10. The Bonucci signing alone has to be at least an 8/10 mercato.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:57 pm

For me , when i compare this squad to last season , it's 10/10 without a second thought . And i agree , even getting Bonucci out of nowhere , enough for 8 . But to make a point , let's have a very short trip in the past

In Leonardo and also in Allegri days , when our aging but still filled with stars squad was nearing it's end , there were many fans here and elsewhere deeply wishing for an overhaul very similar to this. They all kept making post after post on how we will offload 12 players and bring another 12 , with moneys from sales and wages saved and what not.

Initially i was very sceptical , i knew these things don't just happen unless you either relegated or earned promotion . Only occasions i've seen similar vast change in teams over a summer. After a certain point i used to make fun of such posts , i thought , how can you even manage such a thing in 3 months even if you have the money ??

And here we are , in 2017 summer , with an overhaul most needed than ever before as a result of Galliani's masterplan all these years. We actually did it and people still moan rofl

I don't know anymore , can't take things like that seriously. The progress made , the effort on all fronts , basically ever since the famous closing Milan has barely put a foot wrong and there are actual people like Giancarlo here and elsewhere who cri and are not pleased about this absolutely fantastic summer for Milan. It's almost hilarious at this point

For me , i cannot possibly rate this mercato anything less other than 10/10 , when i see the progress made , it deserves nothing less than that.

Last season we just got Lapadula or what was it , let that sink in please rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Nobody else is coming. They made that clear.

Dante, I don't know what your problem is but I backed myself up quite clearly. Kalinic is merely mediocre and he is almost 30. He isn't good at anything.

You have been trained to accept mediocrity through years of Galliani. You cannot prove to me that Kalinic is any better than the fodder we got under Galliani. He is a fodder player himself.

The rating I give this mercato is five. This isn't ungrateful and unreasonable. It is sound. Here are several reasons:

1) We failed to properly reinforce in the midfield. If we lose Kessie, we will be incapable of mounting a challenge for even an EL place.

2) Our attack is severely short. kalinic is NOT a fine player. He is a 29 year old fodder whose best season was 15 goals in a season for a seventh place team. He isn't 21. He is 29 and soon to be 30. He has no room to improve. He will only decline from this point on.

What sources are you talking about? Many in the Italian media have said Kalinic is vastly inferior to other strikers even in the league. And I don't consider Kalinic ass kissers on RNB to be valid sources.

You wretched little man. I'm sorry I won't accept mediocrity like you. I wasn't trained into that mode. Fine player lmao... Funniest garbage I have heard all year.

It is clear you are being idiotic with your hideous boasting about Kalinic. You are the clueless one!

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:15 pm

We don't have enough players to contest on three fronts, you stupid rambling tool.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Kalinic is NOT a fine player and even sources in Italy say that. He is mediocrity. What is yourdefinition of fine? Slightly better than Matri? You got to be *bleep* kidding me.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:25 pm

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#article/footballitalia-108581&menu=news-all

The fodder completes the team.

Is Fassone lying?

Mercato chiuso.

No. One. Else. is. coming.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Bacca scored more than miss a lot Kalinic ratio wise.. Period. Kalinic also had more appearances and far many more misses. I never said Bacca had the best conversion ratio, but he is a far better finisher than Kalinic... Who isn't good at a single thing.

I want neither of them disgracing this shirt. Bacca is gone (for now) and Kalinic is now a new fodder player disgracing this shirt. We can never get over this crap. Kalinic is an Everton level player, hence why they wanted him.

Edit: Lapadula had a better goal to minute average than Kalinic. These are the stats. Take it or leave it. We signed someone no better than Lapadula.

Last edited by GiancarloC on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Disgracing this shirt..my my thats a hyperbole

as Dante said, to moan and declare this mercato below an 8/10 is pretty melodramatic

we have purchased a striker that montella rates, that supports and works hard, and has PL and Serie A numbers

He is meant to replace Bacca, which kind of goes against most your criticism because you were thinking they didnt get belotti and Auba due to him.

Given whats on the market, in terms of strikers that can play in Serie A, for the price, his compatibility with our system, and finally his willingness to join the project all mean good things to me, and a sensible purchase no doubt

He is meant to suppliment Silva and Cutrone, while he will likely start a lot of these games

you are undervaluing him massively
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Montella needs to be sacked then.

Oh and has PL numbers? Really? 2 goals in 40+appearances? Do me a favor and look up the actual stats. It might help your argument.

And we aren't getting Belotti. Monaco is going to meet his exit clause. Player gone. We aren't getting Aubameyang as we withdrew from that race.

Kalinic is the only one coming. None of these others are. Keita isn't either.

You don't know what is compatible with this system. Kalinic will be underwhelming and won't support Cutrone and Silva. On top of that, Cutrone may now leave on loan because of this idiot coming here.

Sensible? In what sense? Garbage stats? Poor play? And the fact he will start a lot of games is severely disturbing. This is a player people were claiming would be a backup to a better striker. But now he isn't?

He is grossly overrated by you simply because he is coming to this team. You are trying to make the best out of a mediocre player. Matri 2.0.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Okay I will be fair... 7 goals in 44 appearances. Whoopy *bleep* doo. Maybe don't cite his premier league numbers because they suck. He wasn't even that good at Dnipro.

So we got a Blackburn and Dnipro flop. Makes it all better doesn't it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Kalini%C4%87

Here yea go.

Lots of seasons even in Dnipro where he sucked. He had many single digit number seasons.

Garbage stats.

Last edited by GiancarloC on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:16 pm

bonucci, kessie, biglia, conti...donnarumma is still here. nothing to complain about. hopefully, silva and hakan deliver!!!
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:23 pm

By PL numbers i meant games a not goals, but yeah obviously he was considered a flop there, still though no way to tell if hes going to get better or not until he plays, i look at mandzukic (who has way better numbers) as a fine example

Kalinic is the only one coming...im sorry but thats our 11th signing this summer, you must be a spoiled one, or just incredibly impatient

Montella should be sacked...im just gonna leave that one there, if you dont trust the guy thats fine but your definitely in the minority there. I for one am happy with the mercato sans Kalinic, and seeing as he has arrived, under limited pressure, he will have a chance to impress, if not, this board are allowed to make one mistake, given the success and quality of our other signings

This team has so much creativity, we need lungs as well, if you dont see that i dont blame you, but he will have a role, and even if he doesn't impress...we have two strikers in the running, one who will certainly replace him, and a potential player in cutrone (who is NOT going on loan btw)

And of course i overrate players that come to milan..seeing as im a fan

I would be happy for him to score 10, and run his damn lungs out every game

Also i would have a bit of faith in our board, they have made some real quality signings and those have come off so far
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:31 pm

He was a flop for Dnipro, barring one season. He generally had less than ten goals a season. His PL numbers were horrendous. Let's not go there.

Let's not insult Mandzukic. I hate Juventus, but can we stop with that comparison. Look at the teams Mandzukic played for... No comparison.

We cannot make mistakes with strikers because that is who scores the goals for us. If he fails, we could be in trouble. And playing for Milan is high pressure. We are under pressure to perform better than before.

We are thin depth wise. That is something I see. One injury to Kessie, and what then?

I will not be happy if a striker scores ten because that isn't good enough. And I don't want a dumb headless chicken who runs around a lot. We needed a striker that could do 20+. Kalinic isn't it.

Cutrone... we just don't know. He is a kid. Paloschi once scored on his debut... Didn't mean anything since he is now a nobody.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekR Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:43 pm

Giancarlolololo, I remember him from Rossoneri Blog. People like him don't change. Still the exact same person I remember.

Anyways, calling this mercato anything but a success is ridiculous. And why? Because of Kalinic? get out of here. And I love the use of stats from the PL. But come on, if you're pissing and moaning about this mercato because of one guy then you just enjoy pissing and moaning for the sake of it. And the worst 7 in the club's history? Please. I'm not going to get into an argument with a toxic little turd like Giancarlolololo. Much better things to do with my time.

Anyways, to the fans who are excited and happy, cheers lads! After the past few years this summer is something we have all been dreaming of and hoping would happen. For me it's impossible to be upset with this summer. Kalinic might not have been my first choice but he's here and has my support. Never would have thought we would end up with 11 new players. But these projects take time. Rome wasn't built in a day and we aren't going to overhaul the entire squad top to bottom in one summer (although we sure did try this summer). Forza Milan!
DerekR
DerekR
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Again...look at the mercato we had...are you still longing for more? do you know how much weve spent...

they will clearly be able to go all out for a striker next summer, or in january

and the mandzukic comparison is fair if we look at work rate, which again i said has been lacking in our offence, something that borini brings, but nobody else just yet

as far as depth...that remains to be seen, kessie is class but we dont know that our midfeild wouldnt work with jack, biglia and locatelli/montolivo..it will be thinner toward may but we cant ask for everything, these issues need to be solidified before we spend more, that im okay with

let the man play a game before you burn his jersey

I just think that milan only trusted kalinic as an option for the 25m price tag which is obviously inflated
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:48 pm

And no, we don't have so much creativity wise. We are thin in midfield and we can't possibly play with wingers as we don't have enough.

This mercato is not as successful as some are gushing about here, including this old troll DerekR.

He had shit stats all year, including at Dnipro. Under ten goals a season generally.

Go back to the rock you came from, Derek. You just don't deal with facts. Same old immature little kid insulting my name as if it means anything.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Wrong!
They didn't spend as much as you claim asthey payments are spread out over years (like Bonucci and Kessie).

Mandzukic used to play for Bayern with strong numbers and Kalinic used to play for Dnipro with crap numbers.

Biglia is out and Bonaventura is injury prone. Open your eyes. We are even thinner than suspected.

25 m for a shit striker. Smart.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:06 pm

GiancarloC wrote:Nobody else is coming. They made that clear.

Dante, I don't know what your problem is but I backed myself up quite clearly. Kalinic is merely mediocre and he is almost 30. He isn't good at anything.

You have been trained to accept mediocrity through years of Galliani. You cannot prove to me that Kalinic is any better than the fodder we got under Galliani. He is a fodder player himself.

The rating I give this mercato is five. This isn't ungrateful and unreasonable. It is sound. Here are several reasons:

1) We failed to properly reinforce in the midfield. If we lose Kessie, we will be incapable of mounting a challenge for even an EL place.

2) Our attack is severely short. kalinic is NOT a fine player. He is a 29 year old fodder whose best season was 15 goals in a season for a seventh place team. He isn't 21. He is 29 and soon to be 30. He has no room to improve. He will only decline from this point on.

What sources are you talking about? Many in the Italian media have said Kalinic is vastly inferior to other strikers even in the league. And I don't consider Kalinic ass kissers on RNB to be valid sources.

You wretched little man. I'm sorry I won't accept mediocrity like you. I wasn't trained into that mode. Fine player lmao... Funniest garbage I have heard all year.

It is clear you are being idiotic with your hideous boasting about Kalinic. You are the clueless one!

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 Giphy

GiancarloC wrote:We don't have enough players to contest on three fronts, you stupid rambling tool.

GiancarloC wrote:Kalinic is NOT a fine player and even sources in Italy say that. He is mediocrity. What is yourdefinition of fine? Slightly better than Matri? You got to be *bleep* kidding me.

GiancarloC wrote:http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#article/footballitalia-108581&menu=news-all

The fodder completes the team.

Is Fassone lying?

Mercato chiuso.

No. One. Else. is. coming.

GiancarloC wrote:Bacca scored more than miss a lot Kalinic ratio wise.. Period. Kalinic also had more appearances and far many more misses. I never said Bacca had the best conversion ratio, but he is a far better finisher than Kalinic... Who isn't good at a single thing.

I want neither of them disgracing this shirt. Bacca is gone (for now) and Kalinic is now a new fodder player disgracing this shirt. We can never get over this crap. Kalinic is an Everton level player, hence why they wanted him.

Edit: Lapadula had a better goal to minute average than Kalinic. These are the stats. Take it or leave it. We signed someone no better than Lapadula.

GiancarloC wrote:Montella needs to be sacked then.

Oh and has PL numbers? Really? 2 goals in 40+appearances? Do me a favor and look up the actual stats. It might help your argument.

And we aren't getting Belotti. Monaco is going to meet his exit clause. Player gone. We aren't getting Aubameyang as we withdrew from that race.

Kalinic is the only one coming. None of these others are. Keita isn't either.

You don't know what is compatible with this system. Kalinic will be underwhelming and won't support Cutrone and Silva. On top of that, Cutrone may now leave on loan because of this idiot coming here.

Sensible? In what sense? Garbage stats? Poor play? And the fact he will start a lot of games is severely disturbing. This is a player people were claiming would be a backup to a better striker. But now he isn't?

He is grossly overrated by you simply because he is coming to this team. You are trying to make the best out of a mediocre player. Matri 2.0.

GiancarloC wrote:And no, we don't have so much creativity wise. We are thin in midfield and we can't possibly play with wingers as we don't have enough.

This mercato is not as successful as some are gushing about here, including this old troll DerekR.

He had shit stats all year, including at Dnipro. Under ten goals a season generally.

Go back to the rock you came from, Derek. You just don't deal with facts. Same old immature little kid insulting my name as if it means anything.

GiancarloC wrote:Wrong!
They didn't spend as much as you claim asthey payments are spread out over years (like Bonucci and Kessie).

Mandzukic used to play for Bayern with strong numbers and Kalinic used to play for Dnipro with crap numbers.

Biglia is out and Bonaventura is injury prone. Open your eyes. We are even thinner than suspected.

25 m for a shit striker. Smart.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:09 pm

And there we have it.

My posts stand as fact. I brought up actual numbers and stats. They look shit as far as Kalinic.

You post stupid images because you can't dispute what I said.

All the nonexistent work rate nonsense won't matter. Simone Pepe once ran like an idiot. Didn't make him a great player. Omg.

Simone Pepe = Kalinic.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next